The Three Nations (Main Storyline)
After reaching rank 34, the Peasants Wards in Gridania will again be accessible.
Unlike previous storyline quest there was notice for me that I could start this mission. My linkpearl did not glow or anything.
1) Go to the Peasants ward in Gridania and speak with Hedyn when you enter
2) Next if you speak with Memezofu you will be told you need 5 crystals at random
Make sure you bring 5 (of what ever crystals) with you before you begin your journey, not shards or clusters
To Crimson Bark:
To Crimson Bark 2:
3) Head over to Mor Dhona via camp Crimson Bark
This seemed to be the safest path, although you will still run by birds that aggro you will be able to outrun them before taking too much damage. To avoid aggro DO NOT run directly into any mob and DO NOT ever stop running. When I re-ran this I did not use auto run so I would not stop accidentally on a ledge or other obstruction. I ran as a 21 pugilist and only aggro'd two mobs. Take your time to pass bark efts so you will not aggro them and Scout vulture never touched me as I just kept running by them. A dreadwolf and a pteroctrap were the only two mobs to hit me.
4) Bury the 5 crystals by clicking on the 5 "???" you can check your map from your journal for their locations:
5) Wait a few minutes and re-click the 5 "???", you will not get a message or anything when they are ready you will just have to try after waiting a bit
6) Head back to the Peasants Ward in Gridania and speak with Hedyn again
7) After a CS your linkpearl will glow and you will be told to head over to Ul'dah
8) Head to the Merchants ward in Ul'dah and speak with Tataru
9) After the CS make an immediate left into the Main Hall for another CS
10) Talk with your NPC companion for the final CS and your reward
Re-ran on 1/12/11:
This page last modified 2011-02-22 18:59:18.