Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

ZAM Ultros Linkshell InformationFollow

#252 Aug 31 2013 at 8:13 PM Rating: Decent
****
7,805 posts
Character Name: Mucho Maas
____________________________
BANNED
#253 Sep 02 2013 at 9:29 PM Rating: Excellent
At some point in the future I may, along with a few friends, transfer to Ultros. Not sure. Currently on Excalibur.
____________________________
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
Data Center: Primal; Server: Ultros; Free Company: The Kraken Club; Grand Company: The Maelstrom; Chocobo: Kweh
#254 Sep 03 2013 at 8:46 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,649 posts
Character Name: Carth Faram

Hopefully I'll get in before server maintenance!
____________________________

#255 Sep 03 2013 at 6:23 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
*
66 posts
Add me please...Aloma Dupre.
#256 Sep 06 2013 at 10:53 PM Rating: Decent
1 post
Hello. Please add me.. Hostium Inazuma .. BLM and PLD
#257 Sep 07 2013 at 1:01 PM Rating: Decent
2 posts
I've asked for it before but I would like a linkshell as well. Need to make some friends on here.
#258 Sep 12 2013 at 1:00 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
630 posts
Silvaire Dro is my char name. Leveling up Paladin and Warrior.
#259 Sep 21 2013 at 9:00 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
600 posts
jayfly (zam name) / Enyce Qai (game name)

Interested in FC :)
____________________________

Quote:
Fiddle Faddle!

#260 Sep 28 2013 at 7:50 PM Rating: Decent
15 posts
I'm starting later than I hoped but I'm going good now! Got to lvl 20 today and I'm about to join a company.

I'd love to get a spot in zam fc if there is a spot for me.

As a joke with my wife I named my character after her lol

So I am Lindsay Idom on ultros. Hit me up in game or tell me who to talk to please
Or if there is a better place for this let me know
#261 Oct 07 2013 at 10:06 AM Rating: Good
Sage
*
179 posts
If you are having issues getting invited to the ZAM FC, when you see a person from ZAM on Ultros be sure to ask them for an invite, and they can relay a message to an FC Officer. We usually have 1 online at almost all points of a day. We are just that awesome.
____________________________
Server: Ultros
IGN: Cilia Maroth
Linkshell: Karma Zameleons
#262 Oct 10 2013 at 4:53 PM Rating: Default
*
249 posts
StateAlchemist, Om nom nom... wrote:
At some point in the future I may, along with a few friends, transfer to Ultros. Not sure. Currently on Excalibur.

All the cool cats hang on Excalibur
#264 Oct 11 2013 at 11:02 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
725 posts
Bludot wrote:
If you are having issues getting invited to the ZAM FC, when you see a person from ZAM on Ultros be sure to ask them for an invite, and they can relay a message to an FC Officer. We usually have 1 online at almost all points of a day. We are just that awesome.


I'm on all the time.

Ghost Orchid - happy to invite.


____________________________
http://www.zam.com/Im/Image/242033

Name: Ghost Orchid - LEVEL 50 Bard, BLM, WHM, SMN Craft Level 7 Lucis, 6 4-star crafts: CUL, MIN, Wvr, Bsm, Gsm, Arm, Lth, Crp (Fishing and Alc at level 50)
World: Ultros
#265 Nov 11 2013 at 10:49 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
2 posts
Is this still alive? I'm currently in an active FC but might consider switching eventually if I could get chatting with a some people from ZAM. Is there still a linkshell on Ultros?
#266 Nov 12 2013 at 2:39 PM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
AhOxen wrote:
Is this still alive? I'm currently in an active FC but might consider switching eventually if I could get chatting with a some people from ZAM. Is there still a linkshell on Ultros?


Yes, we are still going strong. To be honest, I don't think we're actively recruiting at this time, but, you can try reaching:

Bartel Hayward (Leader)

I was gonna put officer names up, but I'm not sure I should be volunteering all that info. Is that kosher?

Sorry ><

Edited, Nov 12th 2013 12:40pm by LebargeX
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#267 Nov 14 2013 at 12:19 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
51 posts
Hello. I am not a part of the link shell but am a member of the Ultros server company. I wanted to be sure I can still remain within the company even though I have not been able to log into the game for a couple of months and may continue a bit longer. Holidays really burn me out on money and I need to be careful until January.

If I am removed, will I be able to easily join once again? Character name is Sanura Devlin.
#268 Nov 14 2013 at 7:38 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
2 posts
LebargeX wrote:
AhOxen wrote:
Is this still alive? I'm currently in an active FC but might consider switching eventually if I could get chatting with a some people from ZAM. Is there still a linkshell on Ultros?


Yes, we are still going strong. To be honest, I don't think we're actively recruiting at this time, but, you can try reaching:

Bartel Hayward (Leader)

I was gonna put officer names up, but I'm not sure I should be volunteering all that info. Is that kosher?

Sorry ><

Edited, Nov 12th 2013 12:40pm by LebargeX


Thanks. I tried contacting Bartel Hayward in-game but didn't get a response. I wasn't aware the zam community on Ultros was such a protected group. After reading around a bit, mostly on the shivtr forums, I see they've had problems in the past with some people in the FC and decided to be more careful about who they recruit or what priviledges they give to members. At one point it seems the purpose and even the existence of the linkshell was in question. Whether any definitive action was taken there, I don't know. It's understandable to want to protect what you value.

I was looking for people with friendly attitudes who play at a more relaxed pace and to enjoy the game above all, not to become super-geared ilvl90 nerd-kings of a digital domain. I got the impression while reading people's comments that I could find that here.
#269 Nov 14 2013 at 8:00 AM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
AhOxen wrote:
LebargeX wrote:
AhOxen wrote:
Is this still alive? I'm currently in an active FC but might consider switching eventually if I could get chatting with a some people from ZAM. Is there still a linkshell on Ultros?


Yes, we are still going strong. To be honest, I don't think we're actively recruiting at this time, but, you can try reaching:

Bartel Hayward (Leader)

I was gonna put officer names up, but I'm not sure I should be volunteering all that info. Is that kosher?

Sorry ><

Edited, Nov 12th 2013 12:40pm by LebargeX


Thanks. I tried contacting Bartel Hayward in-game but didn't get a response. I wasn't aware the zam community on Ultros was such a protected group. After reading around a bit, mostly on the shivtr forums, I see they've had problems in the past with some people in the FC and decided to be more careful about who they recruit or what priviledges they give to members. At one point it seems the purpose and even the existence of the linkshell was in question. Whether any definitive action was taken there, I don't know. It's understandable to want to protect what you value.

I was looking for people with friendly attitudes who play at a more relaxed pace and to enjoy the game above all, not to become super-geared ilvl90 nerd-kings of a digital domain. I got the impression while reading people's comments that I could find that here.


Yes, you certainly can find that here. I'm just not sure what the officers/leader want the protocol to be. I will ask next time I'm on. Sorry for being so cryptic lol
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#270 Nov 14 2013 at 8:02 AM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
YamiLover wrote:
Hello. I am not a part of the link shell but am a member of the Ultros server company. I wanted to be sure I can still remain within the company even though I have not been able to log into the game for a couple of months and may continue a bit longer. Holidays really burn me out on money and I need to be careful until January.

If I am removed, will I be able to easily join once again? Character name is Sanura Devlin.


At one point about a month ago, all the inactives over 20 days were deleted. When it gets close to the time you want to get back in, I'd say look us up again. I'll ask about this for you next time I'm online. :)
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#271 Nov 14 2013 at 12:11 PM Rating: Good
****
6,899 posts
Hey, sorry I didn't respond in-game to you. With all the gilseller spam I tend to miss other tells... or I might have just been afk. If you were previously in the FC and are returning, you are welcome to join us. Currently we're keeping our recruiting closed for the moment, as we still have over 160 members and not really looking to expand further, but if you are really interested in joining, go and submit an app on our forums: thekrakenclub.shivtr.com. We like to have all our new members sign up for our forums if possible, and once you do that we can get you into the FC. We're just looking for people who like to help out, contribute to the FC, and don't mind a more casual atmosphere. We're absolutely not a hardcore FC, though we are still running events (both story and endgame) on a nightly basis, and do plan to start a Coil group in the next 2 weeks.

Edited, Nov 14th 2013 7:53pm by BartelX
____________________________
Bartel Hayward--- Ultros Server
The Kraken Club <ZAM>
50 WAR • 50 MNK • 50 MIN • 50 GSM • 50 ARM • 50 LTW • 50 CUL • 50 WVR
thekrakenclub.shivtr.com
#272 Nov 14 2013 at 11:46 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
21 posts
Hi,

I just submitted an application to the Kraken Club, but now I'm in server Drandal. Once you guys can give me a spot to the FC or hopefully in the linkshell, I will do the server transfer, thanks.

Selvaria Avalonius
#273 Nov 15 2013 at 11:53 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
377 posts
hikoneko wrote:
Hi,

I just submitted an application to the Kraken Club, but now I'm in server Drandal. Once you guys can give me a spot to the FC or hopefully in the linkshell, I will do the server transfer, thanks.

Selvaria Avalonius


Your App has been approved and the account set to Guest which should allow you to view everything as well as interact with members on the forums. :)
____________________________
What? Did you expect something witty?

The Kraken Club - FC on Ultros
Arylin Moonsong - Ultros
Mimiroo Underhill - Ultros
#276 Dec 14 2013 at 11:16 AM Rating: Decent
1 post
Guys, dunno where to writes, so... Ur new APP (FFXIVAPP) after updated from 14.12.2013 start to lug and closing...Do u mean to repair it? Using it for 1 mounth and from today it's begin to awesome bad :< After 1-2 minute from starts it's completly lages and closed :'(((
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 54 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (54)