Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

veteran rewardsFollow

#1 Aug 13 2013 at 8:12 AM Rating: Default
****
4,560 posts
I see ppl and articles talking about teh 30 dsy 60 ay and 90 dy subscription rewards but not mntion on the 180 sub rewards.. what about that? and before anyone asks what 180 day...

service fees light blue one at the top

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/product/
#2 Aug 13 2013 at 8:20 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
139 posts
Thats the best part of it being 180 reward. They have 6 months to come up with one.
#3 Aug 13 2013 at 8:30 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,105 posts
Wow, I didn't realize this before, but if you pay for the 30, 60, 90, or 180 day plans you also get 8 characters per server and 40 max characters. That's not bad (I don't plan on alts, but if I did, just a dollar more for all that is alright!)

Edited, Aug 13th 2013 9:30am by Valkayree
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Ul'Dah; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#4 Aug 13 2013 at 8:50 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
655 posts
Valkayree wrote:
Wow, I didn't realize this before, but if you pay for the 30, 60, 90, or 180 day plans you also get 8 characters per server and 40 max characters. That's not bad (I don't plan on alts, but if I did, just a dollar more for all that is alright!)



the vet rewards have nothing to do with the amount of char you get for your account. The amount of money you spend per month is what changes that.
#5 Aug 13 2013 at 8:52 AM Rating: Good
****
6,898 posts
They haven't announced a reward for 180 days. Since all the rewards are frontloaded with how much game time you purchase (if you buy 90 days all at once, you get all rewards right away) I'm not sure there will be a 180 day reward... at least not at launch.
____________________________
Bartel Hayward--- Ultros Server
The Kraken Club <ZAM>
50 WAR • 50 MNK • 50 MIN • 50 GSM • 50 ARM • 50 LTW • 50 CUL • 50 WVR
thekrakenclub.shivtr.com
#6 Aug 13 2013 at 8:53 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,105 posts
silverhope wrote:
Valkayree wrote:
Wow, I didn't realize this before, but if you pay for the 30, 60, 90, or 180 day plans you also get 8 characters per server and 40 max characters. That's not bad (I don't plan on alts, but if I did, just a dollar more for all that is alright!)



the vet rewards have nothing to do with the amount of char you get for your account. The amount of money you spend per month is what changes that.


The chart was a little misleading. My bad.

Edited, Aug 13th 2013 9:53am by Valkayree
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Ul'Dah; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#7 Aug 13 2013 at 9:11 AM Rating: Default
****
4,560 posts
BartelX wrote:
They haven't announced a reward for 180 days. Since all the rewards are frontloaded with how much game time you purchase (if you buy 90 days all at once, you get all rewards right away) I'm not sure there will be a 180 day reward... at least not at launch.



should be i mean they are giving ppl incentive to buy 30 60 and 90 might as well give 180 incentive too right?
#8 Aug 13 2013 at 9:36 AM Rating: Good
****
6,898 posts
DuoMaxwellxx wrote:
BartelX wrote:
They haven't announced a reward for 180 days. Since all the rewards are frontloaded with how much game time you purchase (if you buy 90 days all at once, you get all rewards right away) I'm not sure there will be a 180 day reward... at least not at launch.



should be i mean they are giving ppl incentive to buy 30 60 and 90 might as well give 180 incentive too right?


Well the 180 incentive is that it's a dollar cheaper a month. For those that know they will be playing the game longterm (myself) and can afford it, might as well do that and save the dollar a month. I wouldn't be surprised if they do come out with a 6 month bonus at some point though.
____________________________
Bartel Hayward--- Ultros Server
The Kraken Club <ZAM>
50 WAR • 50 MNK • 50 MIN • 50 GSM • 50 ARM • 50 LTW • 50 CUL • 50 WVR
thekrakenclub.shivtr.com
#9 Aug 13 2013 at 10:06 AM Rating: Decent
****
4,560 posts
correct me if im wrong but arent you saving with th eother subs (60 and 90) too? Also i believe ith 180 youre saving 2 dollars a month not 1. Lastly according to this (i.e if its actually right) we are supposedly getting something for 180 they just wont say what it is
#10 Aug 13 2013 at 10:11 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
I think one thing you can be sure of is you'll get the 30, 60, and 90 day rewards at the very least.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#11 Aug 13 2013 at 11:05 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
726 posts
Say you go ahead and pay for 3 months right as the game launches. do you think you'll get the rewards right away or will you have to wait until your free month is over?

Also, do you think that their system is competent enough to only start using your paid time after your free month is over?
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#12 Aug 13 2013 at 11:11 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
DamienSScott wrote:
Say you go ahead and pay for 3 months right as the game launches. do you think you'll get the rewards right away or will you have to wait until your free month is over?

Also, do you think that their system is competent enough to only start using your paid time after your free month is over?


I'm guessing since you pay up front you get the rewards right away.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#13 Aug 13 2013 at 12:22 PM Rating: Good
Guru
Avatar
**
362 posts
DamienSScott wrote:
Also, do you think that their system is competent enough to only start using your paid time after your free month is over?

I would think it is, but I'm not taking any chances... I'm waiting until at least the first week goes by to put in CC info. If there are any issues by the end of the first week there should be tons of threads.
____________________________
Anakte Grey
BLM 50 SMN/SCH 50 WHM 40
MRD 26 DRG 30 MNK 30 GLA 25

http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/416469141_Vt5aq-XL-2.jpg
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 124 All times are in CDT
Callinon, Gashalus, lass5, Ravashack, Velerophon, Anonymous Guests (119)