Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Garuda summonFollow

#1 Aug 20 2013 at 2:37 PM Rating: Sub-Default
Avatar
**
972 posts
I had only seen Ifrit and Titan until recently, but now I've seen Garuda.

http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/a/a7/Garuda-Egi.jpg

Can we all agree that ARR has the worst summons in any Final Fantasy to date?

This is just getting ridiculous. That looks like a baby pterodactyl.
#2 Aug 20 2013 at 2:39 PM Rating: Decent
****
6,357 posts
Yea I haven't been a fan of any of them so far, except carby..
#3 Aug 20 2013 at 2:42 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,096 posts
Killua125 wrote:
I had only seen Ifrit and Titan until recently, but now I've seen Garuda.

http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/a/a7/Garuda-Egi.jpg

Can we all agree that ARR has the worst summons in any Final Fantasy to date?

This is just getting ridiculous. That looks like a baby pterodactyl.


Smiley: snore
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Ul'Dah; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#4 Aug 20 2013 at 2:44 PM Rating: Excellent
43 posts
Meh I kinda like it. If you've read any of the lore the Primals take human sacrifices and a massive amount of crystals to summon, and they can only be summoned if their respective beastmen tribe is in trouble so it would seem kinda silly that summoners can summon these being like it's no problem.

Instead summoners are able to summon an essence of the mob to attack, plus it'll be nice not having a bunch of huge primals completely cluttering your screen. You guys saw how many Carbuncles were running around during phase 4, could you imagine if all of those were huge primals instead.
#5 Aug 20 2013 at 2:46 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
837 posts
I liked ifrit so no I can not agree with you, personal opinion. This one, this one is ok I guess nothing special but you can't also call it ugly or bad.
____________________________
YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
#6 Aug 20 2013 at 2:48 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
972 posts
Yes I can. It's ugly and bad. That Garuda summon is a disgrace.
#7Ehllfire, Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 2:50 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I agree they need to fire the model designers
#8 Aug 20 2013 at 2:54 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
64 posts
Why are we Sub-Defaulting the OP? Is that what karma is here? The "I don't agree" button? That's pretty lame.

Edited, Aug 20th 2013 4:56pm by ScrapTower
#9Killua125, Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 2:55 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I'm not even talking about the size right now though. It's just ugly and stupid looking. It's not cool at all. I have a feeling a lot of people will get turned off of Summoner because of these summons.
#10 Aug 20 2013 at 2:56 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
397 posts
ScrapTower wrote:
Why are we Sub-Defaulting the OP? Is that what karma is here? "The I don't agree" button. That's pretty lame.


There you go, I resurrected it.

I think it'd be cool if a party could use its Limit Break to make the summons transform into some bigger and more badass looking. For all I know this is exactly how it is, but I haven't looked into the class at all.
____________________________
Star Swirl on Excalibur-NA (Legacy)
50WHM, 50MNK 50SMN/SCH, 34DRG, 26MRD, 27THM
#11 Aug 20 2013 at 3:02 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
2,398 posts
Killua125 wrote:

And I agree, whoever designed them should be fired ASAP.


jesus wtf is wrong with you people.
____________________________
monk
dragoon

#12 Aug 20 2013 at 3:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
310 posts
Killua125 wrote:
NightAngel316 wrote:
Instead summoners are able to summon an essence of the mob to attack, plus it'll be nice not having a bunch of huge primals completely cluttering your screen. You guys saw how many Carbuncles were running around during phase 4, could you imagine if all of those were huge primals instead.


I'm not even talking about the size right now though. It's just ugly and stupid looking. It's not cool at all. I have a feeling a lot of people will get turned off of Summoner because of these summons.

And I agree, whoever designed them should be fired ASAP.


Yeah because someone should lose their job because you don't approve.
____________________________
FFXIV: Raxion Gunsoul - Ultros - 50PLD 50SMN 50SCH
WoW: Raxion - Greymane- 90 Druid
FFXI: Nion - Asura - 99 BLU, PUP, SMN, DRG, PLD 50+ DNC, NIN, MNK, THF, WHM, SAM, WAR
#13 Aug 20 2013 at 3:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
Avatar
**
351 posts
Killua125 wrote:
NightAngel316 wrote:
Instead summoners are able to summon an essence of the mob to attack, plus it'll be nice not having a bunch of huge primals completely cluttering your screen. You guys saw how many Carbuncles were running around during phase 4, could you imagine if all of those were huge primals instead.


I'm not even talking about the size right now though. It's just ugly and stupid looking. It's not cool at all. I have a feeling a lot of people will get turned off of Summoner because of these summons.

And I agree, whoever designed them should be fired ASAP.


Id rather it fit the lore. Like when i beat the main story for Skyrim, i then walked to a town and had a dragon attack, wtf i killed you guys!
____________________________
Goblin: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2192910/
Beastmaster ~<3 Cant wait.
Gold smithing till the day i die!
#14 Aug 20 2013 at 3:07 PM Rating: Excellent
*
176 posts
Just looked at all three of them and I've gotta say I like them. Nice and compact, solid looking and I like the more elemental primal look.
____________________________
Cannibalism is a valid means of debate. Your opponent presents their side of the argument and you respond in kind by consuming their liver. Thus the debate ends with you having proved your point. As a boon for being such a master of the debationary arts few people will wish to confront you in such a manner in the future.
#15 Aug 20 2013 at 3:10 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,096 posts
ScrapTower wrote:
Why are we Sub-Defaulting the OP? Is that what karma is here? The "I don't agree" button? That's pretty lame.

Edited, Aug 20th 2013 4:56pm by ScrapTower


It is becoming harder and harder to understand why someone who only has negative things to say and dislikes everything about a game would be so interested in posting on the fan site for that game and rushing to be involved in betas and early access. It just seems illogical. I have to assume that they are either rushing for sub-default status or they are like my four year old and just enjoy negative attention. Seriously, review posts by Killua and Ehlfire and try to find less than two negative words per post (i.e. terrible, disgusting, horrible, bad, awful). As a matter of fact, make a drinking game out of it and you will get drunk in a minute flat. Smiley: schooled


Edited, Aug 20th 2013 4:10pm by Valkayree
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Ul'Dah; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#16 Aug 20 2013 at 3:12 PM Rating: Good
8 posts
I feel like the summons in ARR will be underwhelming. There is no "HOLY CRAP! A SUMMON" feel you got in FFXI but then again different games.
#17 Aug 20 2013 at 3:14 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
972 posts
I've made plenty of positive comments about the game.

But I have nothing positive to say about these summons. I'm sorry that my legitimate criticisms set you off.
#18 Aug 20 2013 at 3:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,096 posts
Killua125 wrote:
I've made plenty of positive comments about the game.

But I have nothing positive to say about these summons. I'm sorry that my legitimate criticisms set you off.



And I've rated up those positive posts. I'm just saying that if your negatives outweigh your positives in greater than a 2:1 ratio, you may want to look into other options. Posting them here does little good seeing as many people here actually enjoy the game and will more than likely disagree with you. Granted, you might find one or two who do agree, and more power to you. I would reccommend forming a linkshell with those people and spend your time in-game complaining between yourselves, but you probably would be protesting the linkshell system because you feel it has flaws.

Edited, Aug 20th 2013 4:19pm by Valkayree
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Ul'Dah; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#19 Aug 20 2013 at 3:18 PM Rating: Excellent
*
232 posts
Killua125 wrote:
I had only seen Ifrit and Titan until recently, but now I've seen Garuda.

http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/a/a7/Garuda-Egi.jpg

Can we all agree that ARR has the worst summons in any Final Fantasy to date?

This is just getting ridiculous. That looks like a baby pterodactyl.

I don't usually respond like this, but I'm going to make an exception.

This thread is blatant trolling, and you know it. Not only have you already seen Garuda-Egi, but you have already commented in a thread about it.
____________________________
Don Fletcher (Ultros)
#20 Aug 20 2013 at 3:21 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
972 posts
No, I must have missed Garuda before. I just now saw it for the first time.

Titan looks like an elemental... I don't know if Garuda is even worthy of that title.

But yeah, Garuda and Titan make Ifrit look good, lol.
#21 Aug 20 2013 at 3:22 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,096 posts
FrozenSherbet wrote:
Killua125 wrote:
I had only seen Ifrit and Titan until recently, but now I've seen Garuda.

http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/a/a7/Garuda-Egi.jpg

Can we all agree that ARR has the worst summons in any Final Fantasy to date?

This is just getting ridiculous. That looks like a baby pterodactyl.

I don't usually respond like this, but I'm going to make an exception.

This thread is blatant trolling, and you know it. Not only have you already seen Garuda-Egi, but you have already commented in a thread about it.


Yep Smiley: bowdown

Edited, Aug 20th 2013 4:22pm by Valkayree
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Ul'Dah; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#22 Aug 20 2013 at 3:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,339 posts
Killua125 wrote:


Can we all agree...


No. You have to start talking sense first, then we'll talk. Quit arguing opinions like they're facts.
#23 Aug 20 2013 at 3:37 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
381 posts
NightAngel316 wrote:

Instead summoners are able to summon an essence of the mob to attack, plus it'll be nice not having a bunch of huge primals completely cluttering your screen. You guys saw how many Carbuncles were running around during phase 4, could you imagine if all of those were huge primals instead.


OMG, this would be hilarious.
____________________________
"You are what you are on paper."
-
Avirex Idyll - Faerie Server
#24Ehllfire, Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 4:45 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I dont have to say the positives, they got those right. If I keep my mouth shut on things I dont like, like you would suggest and just be a yes man, we get 1.0 all over again.
#25 Aug 20 2013 at 5:02 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
655 posts
ffxi was able to use larger summons due to most the fighting being in the open world. You have plunty of room to move and be away and the monsters were useally pretty big so even melee didnt notice them much.

In ffxiv were in smaller areas. can you imagin 2 dps and a HUGE summon fighting a lttle firefly or the bugs in tam-tara.. you wouldent beable to see anything or anyone.. I like the size and the artstyle. If people want huge summons just go back to ffxi. They ahve said they tested teh sizes and this is the best option. I believe them.
#26 Aug 20 2013 at 5:06 PM Rating: Good
17 posts
I disagree as well. I personally think they all look pretty good, and I really LOVE the way the titan egi looks.
#27 Aug 20 2013 at 5:29 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
8 posts
I think the Garuda summon wouldnt look so bad if it looked a bit more bird/insect like. Ifrit has a fiery appearance to him and Titan has a rough texture to make him look like rocks. Garuda looks extremely reptilian to me. Garuda would look better if it looked like it was bird molting with insect-like eyes. They should make its head more spherical because I feel that its head looks too emaciated and it doesnt remind me of the Garuda primal at all. Right now it looks like plastic. If they add Ramuh I hope they dont make him look like floating cotton candy but an elderly man/ skeleton with an electrical current running throughout his body. If they add Shiva I hope her egi will be a lady with a glimmering prismatic/translucent scarves surrounding her light blue body.
#28 Aug 20 2013 at 7:05 PM Rating: Excellent
****
5,614 posts
ScrapTower wrote:
Why are we Sub-Defaulting the OP? Is that what karma is here? The "I don't agree" button? That's pretty lame.

No, it's the "I want to read less of this kind of post button". This isn't the first time this guy has posted complaining about the way Egi's look. It probably won't be the last time either.

I don't know if I would judge whether FFXIV has the worst looking summons out of all FF games judging purely based on Egis, since free companies will be able to summon Primals.

Personally, I would rate FFXIII's summons really, really low. I wasn't a fan of the Transformer summons.
____________________________
Lyonheart, like Eorzia, will be reborn in FFXIV!

FFXI veteran (Lyonheart and Lakiskline of Lakshmi)
1/467 on signed HQ Weskit!!!
#29 Aug 20 2013 at 7:12 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
20 posts
I'm not a fan either, but I will get used to them. I can see how silly Garuda Egi would look if it had a face, but it doesn't have anything that says "That is Garuda" for me. If I didn't know it was Garuda, I would think it was just some mob. Ifrit and Titan are much better and more recognizable. They will have to be careful with the Leviathan Egi design for sure or it will look like some tiny blue worm.
#30 Aug 20 2013 at 7:16 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
111 posts
svlyons wrote:
I don't know if I would judge whether FFXIV has the worst looking summons out of all FF games judging purely based on Egis, since free companies will be able to summon Primals.

Personally, I would rate FFXIII's summons really, really low. I wasn't a fan of the Transformer summons.


Transformer summons? That's a very good description, actually!

Final Fantasy XIII summons were cool in their own right, but they didn't have the same epic feel to them that, say, summoning Bahamut in one of his many iterations in the series had. Primals, at least, have potential to be truly epic when summoned. Whether they will now or down the road or not, I do not know, but the potential is there. I look forward to seeing what SE has in store for us.
____________________________
Primary World: Hyperion
Free Company: Jormungandr
Legacy Member
Main Character: Fialas Dawnren: Level 50 BRD/ARC, Level 3-20 Everything Else
#31 Aug 20 2013 at 7:23 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
598 posts
Vaaniks wrote:
svlyons wrote:
I don't know if I would judge whether FFXIV has the worst looking summons out of all FF games judging purely based on Egis, since free companies will be able to summon Primals.

Personally, I would rate FFXIII's summons really, really low. I wasn't a fan of the Transformer summons.


Transformer summons? That's a very good description, actually!

Final Fantasy XIII summons were cool in their own right, but they didn't have the same epic feel to them that, say, summoning Bahamut in one of his many iterations in the series had. Primals, at least, have potential to be truly epic when summoned. Whether they will now or down the road or not, I do not know, but the potential is there. I look forward to seeing what SE has in store for us.


I enjoyed the XIII summons for what they were also. I'm rather shocked actually that internet machismo was not impressed with two chicks turning into motorcycles. I would have thought that'd gone over better.

Wow, I was able to use "machismo" in a sentence.
____________________________
Sour Cherry
#32 Aug 20 2013 at 7:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
35 posts
Killua125 wrote:
No, I must have missed Garuda before. I just now saw it for the first time.

Titan looks like an elemental... I don't know if Garuda is even worthy of that title.

But yeah, Garuda and Titan make Ifrit look good, lol.


Not only are you a troll. But you are also, in fact, a liar.

Killua125 wrote:
Besides Ifrit, they look like they should be elementals or something IMO.


That is a direct quote from you in that thread. There are exactly 3 summoner pets. "They" implies you are talking more than one. If you are excluding Ifrit then 'they' is automatically Garuda and Titan.

But please - try and fail again to BS your way out of being called on your obvious trolling. It's kinda funny...
____________________________
-Kash
#33Killua125, Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 7:27 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Does it really matter?
#34 Aug 20 2013 at 8:34 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
310 posts
While I agree that their models are a bit underwhelming, I still think they look pretty good. With them being permanent pets for the summoner, I think it was necessity to make them small. They aren't really the full-form of Ifrit or Garuda or Titan. They're more like a lesser essence-form of them.

You're not really looking at this with an open mind.
____________________________
FFXIV: Raxion Gunsoul - Ultros - 50PLD 50SMN 50SCH
WoW: Raxion - Greymane- 90 Druid
FFXI: Nion - Asura - 99 BLU, PUP, SMN, DRG, PLD 50+ DNC, NIN, MNK, THF, WHM, SAM, WAR
#35 Aug 20 2013 at 8:39 PM Rating: Decent
**
487 posts
Teracide wrote:
While I agree that their models are a bit underwhelming, I still think they look pretty good. With them being permanent pets for the summoner, I think it was necessity to make them small. They aren't really the full-form of Ifrit or Garuda or Titan. They're more like a lesser essence-form of them.

You're not really looking at this with an open mind.


Teracide wrote:
While I agree that their models are a bit underwhelming, I still think they look pretty good. With them being permanent pets for the summoner, I think it was necessity to make them small. They aren't really the full-form of Ifrit or Garuda or Titan. They're more like a lesser essence-form of them.

You're not really looking at this with an open mind.

Taste in them is subjective, there is no reasonable about that. I, him and many others don't like them, find them ugly. I would have gone for at least a more recognizable summon, didnt have to be big, just a summon and not an inksplot. Is it gamebreaking? No, will I not play SMN? Not even it will be my main. Thats why this is important to me.
____________________________
BANNED
#36 Aug 21 2013 at 7:05 AM Rating: Good
Guru
Avatar
**
362 posts
I actually really like the Titan and am growing more fond of the Ifrit. I'm not a fan of the Garuda but I don't hate it.

What I would have preferred, as a compromise from the awesome XI summons would be a similar model to the actual primals, but at a size only slightly larger than the egis, and also semi transparent. That way, even if they were taking up more screen space, they wouldn't block out everything completely. Also lore wise it would represent the actual primal you are drawing power from, but only an ethereal piece of them makes it through under your control. Then maybe you summon "Shade of Ifrit" or something like that.
____________________________
Anakte Grey
BLM 50 SMN/SCH 50 WHM 40
MRD 26 DRG 30 MNK 30 GLA 25

http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/416469141_Vt5aq-XL-2.jpg
#37 Aug 21 2013 at 8:58 AM Rating: Decent
**
587 posts
The Garuda "Primal" looks fine. I'm sure you mean Garuda-Egi. Mayhaps you want this game to be FFXI when its not? Maybe you would prefer this instead

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Garuda-Egi?file=Ffxii-garudaegi.jpg

Edited, Aug 21st 2013 10:59am by nonameoflevi
#38 Aug 21 2013 at 9:05 AM Rating: Excellent
**
658 posts
I think we can all agree, waffles are delicious!
____________________________


#39 Aug 21 2013 at 9:14 AM Rating: Good
**
587 posts
reptiletim wrote:
I think we can all agree, waffles are delicious!


I must disagree by the rules of troll post and say pancakes!
#40 Aug 21 2013 at 9:14 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
837 posts
I like muffins though.

Don't make me downvote MUFFINS!!!

Edited, Aug 21st 2013 11:15am by Teravibe
____________________________
YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
#41 Aug 21 2013 at 9:21 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,400 posts
Fools, one and all.

Cinnamon buns are superior! Bow down! BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR FROSTED SUGARY OVERLORDS!!!
____________________________
FFXIV: Raji Skybrand - Dragon's Aery <HNMLS> (Leviathan)
Give a man a fish, he'll be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll scream "F*** off noob, I know what I'm doing!" and continue to do it wrong.
#42 Aug 21 2013 at 9:22 AM Rating: Good
**
487 posts
RajiFarlander wrote:
Fools, one and all.

Cinnamon buns are superior! Bow down! BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR FROSTED SUGARY OVERLORDS!!!

All hail the sweetroll! What you say someone stole yours?
____________________________
BANNED
#43 Aug 21 2013 at 9:44 AM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
*
131 posts
They do look pretty pale compared to carbuncle >_> looks more like elementals than anything else.
Would be nice with something that at least looked somewhat.. I dunno.. Intimidating!

And whats the logic behind; You beastmen can't summon the primals, because it hurts the planet, but we as players (FC) can because.. ehm

#44 Aug 21 2013 at 9:47 AM Rating: Good
****
6,898 posts
abesut wrote:
They do look pretty pale compared to carbuncle >_> looks more like elementals than anything else.
Would be nice with something that at least looked somewhat.. I dunno.. Intimidating!

And whats the logic behind; You beastmen can't summon the primals, because it hurts the planet, but we as players (FC) can because.. ehm



Beastmen are smelly. The primals are all like "Do I have to?" and the beastmen are all "Yeah dude, we sacrificed 50 virgins for this, so do it." "...Ugh, fine."

When the players summon, they're all like "Hey, it's a party! I brought the chicken wing dip!"

____________________________
Bartel Hayward--- Ultros Server
The Kraken Club <ZAM>
50 WAR • 50 MNK • 50 MIN • 50 GSM • 50 ARM • 50 LTW • 50 CUL • 50 WVR
thekrakenclub.shivtr.com
#45 Aug 21 2013 at 10:49 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
111 posts
RajiFarlander wrote:
Fools, one and all.

Cinnamon buns are superior! Bow down! BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR FROSTED SUGARY OVERLORDS!!!


I cheat. I just take ALL of them while everyone else argues over the superiority of one over the other. Win-Win situation, I say. Smiley: grin
____________________________
Primary World: Hyperion
Free Company: Jormungandr
Legacy Member
Main Character: Fialas Dawnren: Level 50 BRD/ARC, Level 3-20 Everything Else
#46 Aug 21 2013 at 10:51 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,937 posts
BartelX wrote:
The primals are all like "Do I have to?" and the beastmen are all "Yeah dude, we sacrificed 50 virgins for this, so do it.
- The Dungeons and Dragons Club didn't see it coming!"
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#47 Aug 21 2013 at 10:55 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
175 posts
ScrapTower wrote:
Why are we Sub-Defaulting the OP? Is that what karma is here? The "I don't agree" button? That's pretty lame.

Edited, Aug 20th 2013 4:56pm by ScrapTower


The reason this poster gets sub defaulted everytime he posts is because he never says anything positive about the game it's one complaint after another. Personally I don't think I've seen him say one positive thing about the game. I'm rather confused why he's even here he hates the game so much obviously dunno why he's so determined to play it. lol Even if on occasion like this that I agree that the egis in general are disappointing but it is the way it is I'm pretty sure yoshi p knew they wouldnt be well recieved and why they were kept hush till just before release. Which gives me hope at some point they'll get a redesign.
____________________________
Gothos 75 SMN 75 WHM 68 COR 65SAM ~FFXI (Valefor)
80 Warlock - 80 Priest - 80 Shaman WoW (Moon Guard)
#48 Aug 21 2013 at 12:55 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,257 posts
I will be playing SMN no matter what the egi's look like. It's about the job, not about how pretty (or not) my pet is.

Also, pancakes? It's all about the french toast!
____________________________
Inia - Odin Server
#49 Aug 21 2013 at 12:59 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
33 posts
I would have liked the Garuda egi to look more like a chibi-Garuda.
However I also don't hate how it looks like now.
I just pray the Shiva one, if they add it, looks *like a mini Shiva* because she is my favorite summon.
;3
#50 Aug 21 2013 at 1:00 PM Rating: Good
**
587 posts
iniadelphinae wrote:
I will be playing SMN no matter what the egi's look like. It's about the job, not about how pretty (or not) my pet is.

Also, pancakes? It's all about the french toast!


I'm about that Summoner life SON!
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 141 All times are in CDT
Hyanmen, Lyrailis, Szabo, Anonymous Guests (138)