Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Error 10102Follow

#52 Aug 25 2013 at 8:38 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,417 posts
zaarel wrote:
LOL so I express some dissatisfaction in my thread on 10102 and my thread gets nuked! Geez I am so sorry, I am so very happy that I have paid for the game and cannot access it. Why on earth would I be frustrated????? I could see nuking it if I had cursed or something but I didn't. Unbelievable. I would have expected more from ZAM.


Don't take it personally. Usually what happens is there are 10 different threads all talking about the same 1 or 2 issues. They're just consolidating I think.
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#53 Aug 25 2013 at 8:38 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
330 posts
RyanSquires wrote:

1st attempt thru 3rd attempt to log in: 90000
4th attempt to log in: 10102
5th attempt to log.....@#%^ it: grocery shopping.


Update:

1st attempt: 10102
*reads ZAM threads and sees the problem continues*
1st attempt at hitting on the girlfriend: 10102
2nd attempt: evil stare.
*moves onto playing ME3 multiplayer*

damn, this is not my day.
____________________________
"You are what you are on paper."
-
Avirex Idyll - Hyperion Server
#54 Aug 25 2013 at 8:39 AM Rating: Decent
4 posts
I'll just keep trying to log in hoping I can work some magic lol
#55 Aug 25 2013 at 8:39 AM Rating: Good
**
638 posts
I'm getting this on the official forums now:

http://i.imgur.com/GpgVPfW.png

Forced to be logged out?

Edited, Aug 25th 2013 10:39am by reptiletim

Edited, Aug 25th 2013 10:40am by reptiletim
____________________________


#56 Aug 25 2013 at 8:41 AM Rating: Good
*
149 posts
Please be logged in again!
#58 Aug 25 2013 at 8:42 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
25 posts
I can't help but feel cheated by all of this. My assumption is that most of these errors have been because of capacity.

Did they not get preorder numbers? Are they just being cheap by trying to get by with as few servers as possible? I almost just quit when I read the "suspending character creation" post. I mean come on, it's only early access how in the world are we supposed to take you seriously if you have to suspend character creation. I ended up rerolling on a new server bc my friends couldn't create characters on the one we agreed to start on. Complete garbage SE. It's made even more frustrating bc the game is fun and I actually want to play, but honestly how could I recommend this experience to friends. What about the last 24-36 hours has made you believe that it's going to get better?

Taking down the servers for hours I can understand. Doing that without actually solving a problem....twice... just makes me think you're incapable of fixing the real problem. The other frustrating thing is that they had their head in the sand during the beta 4 as they were severely limiting character creation so it wouldn't be as high of stress on their servers....days before early access starts.

After 8 years of rocky MMO launches...how is this not the most predictable situation in world of MMOs.

PS just as an asside, in what universe does it makes sense that you can't make a new character on a server you already have a character on????

Edited, Aug 25th 2013 10:44am by flashbolt
#59 Aug 25 2013 at 8:42 AM Rating: Good
*****
12,561 posts
mishayangg wrote:
flashbolt wrote:

I really think they need to stop effing "Sincerely Apologizing" and just fix these problems.


If they could, they would have, a long time ago. The game is 3 years old and this rebirth is turning out to be stillborn.

Sure, the game is great! Don't get me wrong, I like it! But they will not be able to fix the instance server problems this week, or the next.
Effectively launching and releasing a broken game, just like last time.

They apologies will continue until they simply give up and stop informing us of the problems. Tweet account has said nothing and the launcher says nothing of the current maintenance.

I am happy to see nothing has really changed. Feels comfortable.

I don't think you know the meaning of what a broken game is. How many times has your character been stuck in a wall or have you lost equipment because of a memory error when you logged in?

All of these problems stem from load balancing and capacity. Every single issue with this game stems from an entry point or exit point to and from a server. It's going to take additional hardware and some code optimization to fix the issues, but that doesn't make the game "broken." Far from it. The game is just unexpectedly popular.
____________________________
Blah
#60 Aug 25 2013 at 8:45 AM Rating: Good
*****
12,561 posts
flashbolt wrote:
I can't help but feel cheated by all of this. My assumption is that most of these errors have been because of capacity.

Did they not get an preorder numbers? Are they just being cheap by trying to get by with as few servers as possible. I almost just quit when I read the "suspending character creation" post. I mean come on, it's only early access how in the world are we supposed to take you seriously if you have to suspend character creation. I ended up rerolling on a new server bc my friends couldn't create characters on the one we agreed to start on. Complete garbage SE. It's made even more frustrating bc the game is fun and I actually want to play, but honestly how could I recommend this experience to friends. What about the last 24-36 hours has made you believe that it's going to get better.

Taking down the servers for hours I can understand. Doing that without actually solving a problem....twice... just makes me think you're incapable of fixing the real problem. The other frustrating this is that they had their head in the sand during the beta 4 as they were severely limiting character creation so it wouldn't be as high of stress on their servers....days before early access starts. After 8 years of rocky MMO launches...how is this not the most predictable situation in world of MMOs.

PS just as an asside, in what universe does it makes sense that you can't make a new character on a server you already have a character on????

I'll answer your question just as soon as you tell me how Square-Enix are supposed to magically have extra server hardware on standby in case a million people preorder a game two weeks before it launches.
____________________________
Blah
#61 Aug 25 2013 at 8:48 AM Rating: Good
***
3,417 posts
Lefein wrote:
All of these problems stem from load balancing and capacity. Every single issue with this game stems from an entry point or exit point to and from a server. It's going to take additional hardware and some code optimization to fix the issues, but that doesn't make the game "broken." Far from it. The game is just unexpectedly popular.


If something is not working as intended, I think it's fair to say it's borked. Just because you can isolate the problem, doesn't mean it ceases to be a problem and I fear that the fix is going to take a little too long not to bruise people's patience.

Lefein wrote:
I'll answer your question just as soon as you tell me how Square-Enix are supposed to magically have extra server hardware on standby in case a million people preorder a game two weeks before it launches.


I can answer that. It's actually pretty simple when you think about it. You run your open beta for a reasonable amount of time. If SE had planned even a week long test and then a week downtime before early access they would have been able to deal with this. Can I ask a question... How do you break concurrent login records for open beta phase and not expect to have a massive influx of players?

Edited, Aug 25th 2013 10:52am by FilthMcNasty
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#62 Aug 25 2013 at 8:48 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
Avatar
**
448 posts
Sorry guys, this is me again. I finally got my act together and queue'd for Duty Finder only to have it instantly pop on my CNJ. Needless to say, it crashed at that very moment. There will be a public stoning of me later on this morning.
____________________________
"We're getting close, real close. And now for some more bad news... Ready?"
-- Egg Shen
#63 Aug 25 2013 at 8:53 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
239 posts
RyanSquires wrote:
RyanSquires wrote:

1st attempt thru 3rd attempt to log in: 90000
4th attempt to log in: 10102
5th attempt to log.....@#%^ it: grocery shopping.


Update:

1st attempt: 10102
*reads ZAM threads and sees the problem continues*
1st attempt at hitting on the girlfriend: 10102
2nd attempt: evil stare.
*moves onto playing ME3 multiplayer*

damn, this is not my day.


LOL, same here. Game kicks me, read the forums. Do a few honey do's to butter up the wife, make my move and get shot down hard core. Just not my day folks :)
____________________________
Quote:
WAR has access to enough enmity gear and enough hate-inducing JA to aggro baby jesus.


Quote:
When I'm trying to decide what spell to cast I look at the mobs' weaknesses, check the day, check the weather and then calmly cast Thunder IV.
#64 Aug 25 2013 at 8:53 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
25 posts
Lefein wrote:

I'll answer your question just as soon as you tell me how Square-Enix are supposed to magically have extra server hardware on standby in case a million people preorder a game two weeks before it launches.


I think you just answered your own question? It's not magic though, it's called planning and execution. Some might say it could also be called "Redemption". Instead they made a choice to plan for mediocrity at best. I know SE is in the tank right now and they're probably doing the best they can with the capital they have, but srsly.....This is the most predicable situation in the history of MMOs!
#65 Aug 25 2013 at 8:58 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
12,361 posts
Official update:

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/0866044f2e3a7ee9ef711f12ca9dd8be6e23cd65
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#66 Aug 25 2013 at 9:00 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
17 posts
yeah, can't get into forums because they are overloaded. Can you post the update here?
____________________________

FFXI Server: Caitsith (retired)
Toon: Izonthrall various jobs.
WoW: Server: Azgalor
Toon: Izon various toons (retired)
FFXIV Server: Gayshal -> Masamune
Toon: Izon Lv.50 Archer (retired)
FFXIV ARR Server: ??????
Toon: Rerolling
#67 Aug 25 2013 at 9:01 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
296 posts
I'm getting the 10102 Error and then when I tried to "EXIT" the game, it told me to reenter the Registration Code in my Booklet for from the Download.

WTF? Is this just an error from the error?

Thanks in advance.
____________________________
~for the night is dark and full of terrors~

Valar Morghulis of Goblin
CJR 21



--FF XI--
Finrod of Sylph (RETIRED)
MNK 68
WAR 37 / THF 37 / DNC 37 / SAM 20 / WHM 20 / BLM 15

#68 Aug 25 2013 at 9:05 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,417 posts


That's not funny Wint. I click your official update... I get this Smiley: oyvey
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#69 Aug 25 2013 at 9:08 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
9 posts
Same, i managed to finish up my class 20 quest, zoned out, got booted. might as well go nap or something
#70 Aug 25 2013 at 9:08 AM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
*****
19,530 posts
FilthMcNasty wrote:
Lefein wrote:
All of these problems stem from load balancing and capacity. Every single issue with this game stems from an entry point or exit point to and from a server. It's going to take additional hardware and some code optimization to fix the issues, but that doesn't make the game "broken." Far from it. The game is just unexpectedly popular.


If something is not working as intended, I think it's fair to say it's borked. Just because you can isolate the problem, doesn't mean it ceases to be a problem and I fear that the fix is going to take a little too long not to bruise people's patience.

Lefein wrote:
I'll answer your question just as soon as you tell me how Square-Enix are supposed to magically have extra server hardware on standby in case a million people preorder a game two weeks before it launches.


I can answer that. It's actually pretty simple when you think about it. You run your open beta for a reasonable amount of time. If SE had planned even a week long test and then a week downtime before early access they would have been able to deal with this. Can I ask a question... How do you break concurrent login records for open beta phase and not expect to have a massive influx of players?


Actually, I discussed this in another thread. You don't purchase more server hardware, you rent more virtual server time from another company at your data center or one of the big server farm companies (Amazon or Google.) Then, when the hype has died down and you're left with a dozen servers that are too small, you consolidate. They even tested a server merge back in alpha.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and the League of Extraordinary Crafters
#71 Aug 25 2013 at 9:08 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
25 posts
From the launcher:
Several Worlds Login Difficulties (Aug. 25)
[Details]
Unable to log into several Worlds.

[Affected Worlds]
North American/European Data Center Worlds
- Moogle
- Odin
- Shiva
- Cerberus
- Faerie
- Coeurl
- Exodus
- Diabolos
- Adamantoise
- Ultros
- Midgardsormr
- Malboro
- Goblin
- Cactuar
- Gilgamesh
- Leviathan
- Behemoth
- Balmung
- Ragnarok
- Sargatanas
- Excalibur
- Hyperion

Edited, Aug 25th 2013 11:09am by flashbolt

Edited, Aug 25th 2013 11:09am by flashbolt
#72 Aug 25 2013 at 9:11 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
135 posts
and I was just beginning to enjoy myself..! ;p
#73 Aug 25 2013 at 9:11 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
27 posts
Where does all your bitching get you in this matter?
#74 Aug 25 2013 at 9:13 AM Rating: Excellent
2 posts
Sooo anyone esle mad that we payed for our early access and can't even use what we payed for .....
#75 Aug 25 2013 at 9:13 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
2 posts
Quote:
2013/08/25 08:21 Several Worlds Login Difficulties (Aug. 25)
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties wherein players are unable to log into the North American/European data center Worlds on FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. The issue is being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

[Date & Time]
From Aug. 25, 2013 6:39 a.m. (PDT)

[Details]
Unable to log into several Worlds.

[Affected Worlds]
North American/European Data Center Worlds
- All Servers listed

Sadly this was posted over 2 hours ago with no updates. sigh dont they realize how impatient us Americans are?

Edited, Aug 25th 2013 11:17am by eltharien
#76 Aug 25 2013 at 9:14 AM Rating: Good
***
2,105 posts
rikun0 wrote:
Sooo anyone esle mad that we payed for our early access and can't even use what we payed for .....

I'm mad that you don't know how to spell.
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#77 Aug 25 2013 at 9:15 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
31 posts
FFXIV:ARR - JP ONRY!

*scnr*
#78 Aug 25 2013 at 9:15 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
9 posts
its my early access and I want it now! call 866 PLAY NOW
#79 Aug 25 2013 at 9:16 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
95 posts
At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance. During this period, the Worlds listed below will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
Aug. 25, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. (PDT)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Worlds]
North American/European Data Center Worlds
- Adamantoise
- Balmung
- Behemoth
- Cactuar
- Cerberus
- Coeurl
- Diabolos
- Excalibur
- Exodus
- Faerie
- Gilgamesh
- Goblin
- Hyperion
- Lamia
- Leviathan
- Malboro
- Midgardsormr
- Moogle
- Odin
- Phoenix
- Ragnarok
- Sargatanas
- Shiva
- Siren
- Ultros
#80 Aug 25 2013 at 9:18 AM Rating: Good
***
3,417 posts
Zephere901 wrote:
its my early access and I want it now! call 866 PLAY NOW


Kudos for the laugh I'm sure we could all use right about now. I'm not sure it's possible to laugh and cry at the same time Smiley: lol
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#81 Aug 25 2013 at 9:19 AM Rating: Good
Just logged into Adamantoise. GL all!
____________________________
96BST 95BLM 88RDM 78MNK 75BRD

FFXI roxorz
#82 Aug 25 2013 at 9:19 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
330 posts
Techsupport wrote:

LOL, same here. Game kicks me, read the forums. Do a few honey do's to butter up the wife, make my move and get shot down hard core. Just not my day folks :)


I tried bribing her w/ the Cait Sith minion. It didn't work.

EDIT: and now she's taking the minion regardless for the previous post.


Edited, Aug 25th 2013 11:20am by RyanSquires

Edited, Aug 25th 2013 11:22am by RyanSquires
____________________________
"You are what you are on paper."
-
Avirex Idyll - Hyperion Server
#83 Aug 25 2013 at 9:22 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
2 posts
Quote:
NA] All Worlds Emergency Maintenance (Aug. 25): Follow-up
The emergency maintenance that is currently underway on all Worlds is now scheduled to end at approximately 1:05 a.m. (PDT) on Aug 25, 2013.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for our customers and thank you for your patience.

[Date & Time]
Aug. 25, 2013 from 12:00 a.m. to 1:05 a.m. (PDT)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Service]
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn


I am reaaaaly hoping that the time frame is wrong. 12am to 1am?? 13 hour maintenance /cry. just hoping they intended to say 1pm
#84 Aug 25 2013 at 9:22 AM Rating: Decent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
*****
19,530 posts
Time to fire up XI and do something there.... again.

(Hmmmm maybe my 28 GEO should get some love.)
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and the League of Extraordinary Crafters
#85 Aug 25 2013 at 9:23 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
27 posts
rikun0 wrote:
Sooo anyone esle mad that we payed for our early access and can't even use what we payed for .....



Ah, I see all the spending on education hasn't worked. But as long as you can bitch about a video game, the world is whole?


#86 Aug 25 2013 at 9:24 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
592 posts
I can't wait until Tuesday, when everyone else can get on the game. I fully expect news reports of a giant wildfire in Canada caused by the NA/EU servers bursting into flames.
#87 Aug 25 2013 at 9:25 AM Rating: Good
*
85 posts
flashbolt wrote:
Lefein wrote:

I'll answer your question just as soon as you tell me how Square-Enix are supposed to magically have extra server hardware on standby in case a million people preorder a game two weeks before it launches.


I think you just answered your own question? It's not magic though, it's called planning and execution. Some might say it could also be called "Redemption". Instead they made a choice to plan for mediocrity at best. I know SE is in the tank right now and they're probably doing the best they can with the capital they have, but srsly.....This is the most predicable situation in the history of MMOs!


+1 Good post!! I will never cease to be amazed by how blindly loyal some MMO customers are. There have been four phases of beta. In addition there is no question that between actual pre-orders and some half butt forecasting they could have predicted initial server loads. My god forget initial loads what do you suppose will happen on the 27th? Now I am sure that some of the player / IT career folks will chime in with how I am wrong but its just techie brotherhood stuff. If our network team would go live like this with our infosystems they would all be fired at the first chance.

If any of the people who blindly defend MMO launches and bugs had similar service out of their cable, phone or ISP's I would expect they would be angry and demanding service and restitution. Why wouldn't you expect that here?
#88 Aug 25 2013 at 9:27 AM Rating: Good
Guru
**
592 posts
Catwho wrote:
Time to fire up XI and do something there.... again.

(Hmmmm maybe my 28 GEO should get some love.)


I thought of doing that as well...but then saw that none of my friends were on so I quickly logged off.

Also, 28GEO = your sig is a lie!


#89 Aug 25 2013 at 9:28 AM Rating: Default
*
85 posts
BigDove wrote:
rikun0 wrote:
Sooo anyone esle mad that we payed for our early access and can't even use what we payed for .....



Ah, I see all the spending on education hasn't worked. But as long as you can bitch about a video game, the world is whole?




I am sure they are grateful for the condescending commentary on their grammar and spelling. Since most of us aren't judged on our grammar or spelling here we often fat finger our message and move on with our day. The fundamental point the poster made is sound and just. They are NOT getting what they paid for. Pure and simple.
#90 Aug 25 2013 at 9:30 AM Rating: Decent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
*****
19,530 posts
Arcari wrote:
Catwho wrote:
Time to fire up XI and do something there.... again.

(Hmmmm maybe my 28 GEO should get some love.)


I thought of doing that as well...but then saw that none of my friends were on so I quickly logged off.

Also, 28GEO = your sig is a lie!


GEO and RUN aren't real jobs. Smiley: tongue
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and the League of Extraordinary Crafters
#91 Aug 25 2013 at 9:31 AM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
Avatar
*****
19,530 posts
zaarel wrote:
BigDove wrote:
rikun0 wrote:
Sooo anyone esle mad that we payed for our early access and can't even use what we payed for .....
Ah, I see all the spending on education hasn't worked. But as long as you can bitch about a video game, the world is whole?
I am sure they are grateful for the condescending commentary on their grammar and spelling. Since most of us aren't judged on our grammar or spelling here we often fat finger our message and move on with our day. The fundamental point the poster made is sound and just. They are NOT getting what they paid for. Pure and simple.


You are judged by community members. If you don't want to make the effort to craft your message effectively, I don't want to make the effort to read it.

Edited, Aug 25th 2013 11:31am by Catwho
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and the League of Extraordinary Crafters
#92 Aug 25 2013 at 9:31 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
330 posts
Phew, was juat able to log on and move my character to rest zone. Even thuogh i didn't even use all the rested exp from the last maintenance.
____________________________
"You are what you are on paper."
-
Avirex Idyll - Hyperion Server
#93 Aug 25 2013 at 9:35 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
726 posts
10102 is them restricting logins most likely, that or it's a legitimate error and why they are having maintenance. But hey, at least the fixed 3102 and 90000... oh wait, people are still getting 90000 and that's the error for them booting you off the game as well.
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#94 Aug 25 2013 at 9:40 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
3,013 posts
Just got the "Please Log Out, Emergency Maintenance starting soon." message on Hyperion.
#95 Aug 25 2013 at 9:47 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
218 posts
The song lied to me, seems things are actually really tricky when you are big in Japan
____________________________
#96 Aug 25 2013 at 2:42 PM Rating: Default
How is everyone enjoying their "early access" -__-
#97 Aug 25 2013 at 2:44 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
805 posts
RyanSquires wrote:
RyanSquires wrote:

1st attempt thru 3rd attempt to log in: 90000
4th attempt to log in: 10102
5th attempt to log.....@#%^ it: grocery shopping.


Update:

1st attempt: 10102
*reads ZAM threads and sees the problem continues*
1st attempt at hitting on the girlfriend: 10102
2nd attempt: evil stare.
*moves onto playing ME3 multiplayer*

damn, this is not my day.


Thanks for the chuckle. XD
____________________________
Jerri Blank (Strangers with Candy):
"I may still be doing all the wrong things, but now i'm doing them the right way!"
#98 Aug 25 2013 at 2:47 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
805 posts
eltharien wrote:
Quote:
NA] All Worlds Emergency Maintenance (Aug. 25): Follow-up
The emergency maintenance that is currently underway on all Worlds is now scheduled to end at approximately 1:05 a.m. (PDT) on Aug 25, 2013.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for our customers and thank you for your patience.

[Date & Time]
Aug. 25, 2013 from 12:00 a.m. to 1:05 a.m. (PDT)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Service]
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn


I am reaaaaly hoping that the time frame is wrong. 12am to 1am?? 13 hour maintenance /cry. just hoping they intended to say 1pm


Gotta be a typo, otherwise that's technically a 25-hour long maintenance since the 1:05 am rolls over into Aug. 26!
____________________________
Jerri Blank (Strangers with Candy):
"I may still be doing all the wrong things, but now i'm doing them the right way!"
#99 Aug 25 2013 at 2:49 PM Rating: Default
**
487 posts
That and 1014
____________________________
BANNED
#100 Aug 25 2013 at 2:51 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
90 posts
LebargeX wrote:
levauron wrote:
same thing here.....I have been very patient in dealing with this duty finder issue but now I am just getting irritated.... I was stuck trying to do "just deserts" and it error's, kicked me out and now I am getting the logon error.

We all know early access is a beta extension but SE has to realize that at this point people are expecting that if there is a problem it shouldn't be one the spans multiple days....especially a day before launch..


1st attempt to log in: 90000
2nd attempt to log in: 10102
3rd attempt to log in: NA/EU worlds missing.


^ I am sorry but I did laugh at that lol ....
#101 Aug 25 2013 at 2:57 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
39 posts
Catwho wrote:
zaarel wrote:
BigDove wrote:
rikun0 wrote:
Sooo anyone esle mad that we payed for our early access and can't even use what we payed for .....
Ah, I see all the spending on education hasn't worked. But as long as you can bitch about a video game, the world is whole?
I am sure they are grateful for the condescending commentary on their grammar and spelling. Since most of us aren't judged on our grammar or spelling here we often fat finger our message and move on with our day. The fundamental point the poster made is sound and just. They are NOT getting what they paid for. Pure and simple.


You are judged by community members. If you don't want to make the effort to craft your message effectively, I don't want to make the effort to read it.

Edited, Aug 25th 2013 11:31am by Catwho


That's pretty gross. I try to understand background reasoning beyond someone's ability to properly punctuate. As long as one can read basic ideas, certainly one can understand meanings.

As to the topic, I'm also rather saddened by my inability to play on this, my last day before university starts in earnest.
____________________________
Don Carnage

Rabanastre
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help