-No on the fly team synergy mechanics requiring synchronicity bewteen players, no skill chains.
Found the old-school '04 era player. Skillchains weren't used once late CoP/ToAU came out and people finally realized how inefficient and wasteful they were. Outside of "The Hills are Alive" BCNM or SAM self-SC there isn't much point to them anymore as the bonus they give is negligible, the resist rate is ridiculously high, and you end up doing more damage over time just ignoring them.
Nice concept in theory, doesn't work out in practice.
For me, I want my UI to have:
- Numerical cooldowns on the icon. It's *already* displayed on the tooltip so there's absolutely no good excuse why this isn't a toggled option.
- My debuffs to actually pop, stand out, and BE THE FIRST shown on my screen. A slightly green text doesn't help when it's the same size and jumping all over the place.
- Actual gear comparison on mouse-over. DEF/M-DEF and DMG/M-DMG ONRY doesn't cut it.
- Fixed quest tracker like mentioned above.
- The. Ability. To. Turn. Off. Other. People's. Damage. On. The. Fly-text. Display.
- Personal one: the ability to have an All-In-One-Bag. Four separate tabs is only nice when you can actually have all four open at once; when you're restricted to one tab and trying to move stuff over it's a royal pain in the ass.