Few Key Notes (I didn't read the translated version, so I'm going off the original, so that link may have some things worded differently based on who translated it):
- MSQ in 4.0 will be a higher number, i.e there will be more MSQ than SQ, compared to Heavensward having A TON of side quests, so theres more "substance" based quests and less "filler" quests but still quite a lot of quests, just weighed differently.
- Accuracy is potentially being scrapped (not guaranteed)
- Parry is being scrapped as they have no other way to readjust this stat.
- They will keep the Normal and Savage format but realizes there's an extreme need for something AFTER savage if they continue to use Creator's balance.
- Creator Savage being cleared in 48 hours is on the mark they predicted and A11s being the wall is expected.
- Leveling your main job to 70 through MSQ like HW, you won't have to relearn your job like 50 > 60 as the battle changes aren't going to be that significant.
(The most important part)
The PS3/PS4 is not and have not held back ANYTHING about XIV/ARR, so the joke about "needing the PS5" is more regarding future proofing core design, so cutting support is indeed more of a financial reasoning since sony is focusing on the PS4 and SE focusing on PS4 version is simply a wiser option but has nothing to do with "limitations".
- 5.0 is the earliest another new race will be possible.
- They will indeed add a jump potion in 4.0, which will jump you to 60.
- Eureka, if it's well received with the relic weapon they'll extend it to armor sets where you can designate your stats on your choice of armor glamour, basically when you finish the gear you have a choice of how it looks as well as the finalized stats.
- You will have to complete 3.5 to do 4.0 stuff.
Otherwise it's actually a VERY lengthy interview that I doubt will get fully translated (since a lot of the info is just explaining in detail some things like the PS3 explanation and some flavor text on the usual "hmmmmm" "i dont know" "maaaaaaaaaaybe" etc etc.)