3.56 is the last patch before 4.0 in June. Correct me if im wrong but dint the final patch in ARR before HW not only add the last of the story but removed ALL the weekly restrictions from everything thus giving ppl the chance to catch up fully in equipment before the next expansion w/o having to worry about weekly lockouts getting in the way? Will 3.56 do the same or will it just be adding story and thats it?
As of now it's not the last patch, and considering the handout nature of this last 'victory' lap they may actually do something slightly different:
Confirmed so far:
- Echo added to savage, gear restriction removed
- MSQ leading into 4.0, at least some of it.
- GC Delivery updated to include stuff up until that point
- Scripture tomes increased to 900/week
- Final totem bird purchases
- Dip added to Void Ark currency conversion for weapons
- Alexandrian Gear (A12 item) unlocked
- The "maybe there is maybe there isn't" trial added that might drop something.
It all depends on how they want to keep players subbed between now and July. Generally, everything gets unlocked but they did confirm a patch 3.57, they just didn't say if it's purely hot fixes/prep work or if it'll be when they unlock more stuff.
Unlike ARR > HW, HW has given way more options to players at a MUCH faster rate, so unlocking really does nothing at this point in time unless you literally play 30 minutes a week and done absolutely nothing in 3.3 > 3.5.