Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Things we might discuss if the forum didn't dieFollow

#202 Apr 14 2017 at 12:30 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,366 posts
There is something about being constantly bashed over the head with racism as an issue that makes me extremely uncomfortable around my black neighbors and classmates. Granted, I am extremely uncomfortable around everyone, but it is kind of annoying how everywhere I go I must be constantly reminded that because I am white and male, I am the latent enemy of virtually everyone who isn't.

There is no way for me to prove that I don't harbor prejudices against a particular group of people, and any attempt to explain myself only makes it apparent to everyone that I have some kind of problem, and therefore must be a racist. This is a bit of a dilemma.

It's the same way with women, who I can't talk to without them assuming I have some secret intent to rape and dismember them. I can't talk to a person of color without them knowing I might actually be out to get them, especially now that actual racists are out and proud these days. It's like no matter what I do, I am made to be some kind of predator that can't be trusted. So the best sort of behavior I can hope to perform is to keep my head down, and not speak to or look at anyone, and mind my own business. I really wish that I could just be a person, without having all kinds of labels attached.

I am guilty of the same kind of judgment, though. I assume that white people I see in public are ignorant honkies, and most of them probably are. When I worked for all those years at Wal-Mart as a cashier, it was older white people who made me more uncomfortable than anyone else, as they are the ones I perceive to be the most judgmental. So I don't really know what I'm trying to say here. It doesn't matter if a person is black or white, male or female, young or old. There will always be some reason I am feared and hated by them. There will never be a way to prove I'm not latently dangerous or hostile. I am a creep, and a weirdo. I don't belong here. I don't belong anywhere. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
____________________________
Galkaman wrote:
Kuwoobie will die crushed under the burden of his mediocrity.

#203 Apr 14 2017 at 1:30 PM Rating: Excellent
******
49,305 posts
When I first got to boot camp the company commander sat us down and told us that there was only two ways to react to any situation in life: Laugh or cry. Then he made us run for half an hour with our duffle bags to drive the point home. It doesn't matter if you complain or joke about it, it already happened.

Whenever someone complained about something sucking, he'd tell them "This doesn't suck. I'll tell you when something sucks." So after a few months of that we grew the balls to ask him "Okay, so what does suck?" which he said "One armed mountain climber with jock itch." Kind of makes running three miles seem less horrible.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#204 Apr 14 2017 at 1:32 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
If you live a life without harboring prejudices or trying to creep on people, it pretty much takes care of itself. I've made it this far without being accused of being a racist or getting pepper sprayed to stop me from raping them.

Stop whining about being a white male.
Quote:
I am a creep, and a weirdo. I don't belong here. I don't belong anywhere. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

I hate these covers where they fuck with the lyrics Smiley: mad
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#205 Apr 14 2017 at 2:55 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,366 posts
Jophiel wrote:

Stop whining about being a white male.


This is what I mean. I have no problems because I belong to x group. Everything is sunshine and rainbows so long as I hold this shiny label over my head. I'm so privileged and ought to be perfectly content because of some incredibly trivial and meaningless detail. This small and unimportant detail has somehow become a mountain of contrived importance. It is tiring.
____________________________
Galkaman wrote:
Kuwoobie will die crushed under the burden of his mediocrity.

#206 Apr 14 2017 at 3:40 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Yeah, no one said that. I didn't say "stop whining because you're a white male (so you don't have problems)", I said "stop whining about being a white male".

But you probably couldn't hear me well from way up there on your cross Smiley: rolleyes
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#207 Apr 14 2017 at 4:12 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,366 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Yeah, no one said that. I didn't say "stop whining because you're a white male (so you don't have problems)", I said "stop whining about being a white male".



So I've been procession what you just said for several minutes now, and I'm not finding much of a difference between these two statements.

Either way, I think what is happening is some kind of paranoia on my part. I can't possibly know what other people are thinking, but I feel like I must assume I am making my neighbor uncomfortable every time I step out of my apartment to go somewhere and he is outside smoking his cigarette because the world has conditioned him to distrust me. So I peer through the eye hole in my door until he has gone back inside before I leave. I realize it's probably not a big deal to him if I am there or not, but I don't want to inconvenience him. It just feels bad. I wish I could be neutral somehow-- that I did not have to be a part of "team white guy." It is completely out of my control.
____________________________
Galkaman wrote:
Kuwoobie will die crushed under the burden of his mediocrity.

#208 Apr 15 2017 at 9:51 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
13,180 posts
They aren't put off because you are white. They are put of because you are being creepy. So either stop that, or be more attractive.
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#209 Apr 15 2017 at 12:26 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,366 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
be more attractive.


You should tell people that indiscriminately on the internet and see what happens. Smiley: nod
____________________________
Galkaman wrote:
Kuwoobie will die crushed under the burden of his mediocrity.

#210 Apr 15 2017 at 1:27 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,033 posts
Being white is awesome. Literally yesterday I was just walking around and three beautiful women came up to me and begged to suck my **** because I am white, and when they were done they left a big sack of cash on the alligator. It took hours to wash all the lipstick off my body.

Wait, no, we were talking about you. Sorry, let me get back on topic. Kuwoobie. Don't let anyone make you feel ashamed of being white. In fact, if anything, you should become a white supremacist. It's basically part of the narrative for your personality type, anyway, so no-one will hold it against you too much. It will give you a sense of purpose, belonging, and maybe some self confidence.
____________________________
Timelordwho wrote:
I'm not quite sure that scheming is an emotion.
#211 Apr 15 2017 at 2:29 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Kuwoobie wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
be more attractive.
You should tell people that indiscriminately on the internet and see what happens. Smiley: nod

Hopefully, people become more attractive. I'm tired of being surrounded by internet uglies.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#212 Apr 15 2017 at 4:08 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,366 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Kuwoobie wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
be more attractive.
You should tell people that indiscriminately on the internet and see what happens. Smiley: nod

Hopefully, people become more attractive. I'm tired of being surrounded by internet uglies.


Sadly, they become uglier instead. --not ugly in a physical way(wait actually they kind of do), but ugly like they won't rest until the whole internet knows what an awful, awful person you are for daring to criticize them and, somehow by proxy, their entire demographic.
____________________________
Galkaman wrote:
Kuwoobie will die crushed under the burden of his mediocrity.

#213 Apr 16 2017 at 8:24 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
13,180 posts
I think that you would be better off if you followed my advice.

Although, Kavekk's idea of going the untermensch race realist does have some merit.
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#214 Apr 17 2017 at 8:26 AM Rating: Good
******
49,305 posts
Kuwoobie wrote:
You should tell people that indiscriminately on the internet and see what happens.
Nothing. Nothing ever happens.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#215 Apr 17 2017 at 9:09 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Well, according to Kuwoobie, they whine and cry about how mean you are to them which sounds about right.

Then they join alt-right MRA groups and blame women for all their problems.

Edited, Apr 17th 2017 10:10am by Jophiel
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#216 Apr 17 2017 at 12:41 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,366 posts
Jophiel wrote:
No, white people and men.



Edited, Apr 17th 2017 6:42pm by Kuwoobie
____________________________
Galkaman wrote:
Kuwoobie will die crushed under the burden of his mediocrity.

#217 Apr 17 2017 at 1:44 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I have literally no idea what you're trying to say. I guess because you're trying to be cute with an edited quote but I have no clue what the original text is supposed to be in response to.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#218 Apr 17 2017 at 2:44 PM Rating: Good
***
1,033 posts
White people and men, Jophiel. Can you even read?
____________________________
Timelordwho wrote:
I'm not quite sure that scheming is an emotion.
#219 Apr 17 2017 at 6:33 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,366 posts
Kuwoobie wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
be more attractive.


You should tell people that indiscriminately on the internet and see what happens. Smiley: nod



Jophiel wrote:
Well, according to Kuwoobie, they whine and cry about how mean you are to them which sounds about right.

Then they join alt-right MRA groups and blame women for all their problems.



It actually should have just been

Quote:
No, white people and men..


There, happy? I think we can all agree. The only people who partake in victim culture are men. Totes.
____________________________
Galkaman wrote:
Kuwoobie will die crushed under the burden of his mediocrity.

#220 Apr 17 2017 at 10:03 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Kuwoobie wrote:
There, happy? I think we can all agree. The only people who partake in victim culture are men. Totes.

You're certainly making a persuasive argument for it.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#221 Apr 18 2017 at 11:46 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,366 posts
I was expecting a lot better than that. Come on.
____________________________
Galkaman wrote:
Kuwoobie will die crushed under the burden of his mediocrity.

#222 Apr 18 2017 at 12:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Sorry. Garbage in, garbage out.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#223 Apr 20 2017 at 11:38 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,366 posts
Divorce.
____________________________
Galkaman wrote:
Kuwoobie will die crushed under the burden of his mediocrity.

#224 Apr 20 2017 at 2:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Well, that sucks in a "this always sucks" sort of way. Good luck.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#225 Apr 20 2017 at 5:11 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,366 posts
Well. Have you ever been divorced? Has anyone here? It is to my understanding that nearly every experiences it at some point or another.

My wife seems to think everything will be fine once we move to the other side of the state and starts working days. I think it's too late, but I have said nothing yet. She must know she is kidding herself. I'm probably just going to stay here when she moves. It is probably going to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do, and probably the worst possible timing. It will only become worse the more I wait, though, so it's not quite the worst possible timing. I'm nowhere near finished with school, though.

I don't know anything about anything. My biggest concern is how it might effect our son, and child support. I don't know anything at all.
____________________________
Galkaman wrote:
Kuwoobie will die crushed under the burden of his mediocrity.

#226 Apr 21 2017 at 11:29 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Kuwoobie wrote:
Well. Have you ever been divorced?

Nope. I had a long term, live-in relationship including a child that ended but we (thankfully) had not yet married.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#227 Apr 21 2017 at 9:07 PM Rating: Good
GBATE!! Never saw it coming
Avatar
****
9,164 posts
Kuwoobie wrote:
Have you ever been divorced?
Yep.

Are you and the missus fighting? Yelling at each other? Is it a dangerous or unhealthy environment for you kid?

If the answer is yes, then get out.

If the answer is no I suggest moving with her, transfer your classes, finish school, be a great dad and make the best of the relationship.


But whatever, I don't know you well enough to give any other advice.
____________________________
Anna wrote:
People often say that if someone doesn't agree then, they don't understand their point. That's not true. Sometimes they don't agree with it.
#228 Apr 22 2017 at 2:25 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,366 posts
Friar Bijou wrote:
Kuwoobie wrote:
Have you ever been divorced?
Yep.

Are you and the missus fighting? Yelling at each other? Is it a dangerous or unhealthy environment for you kid?



No. It has never been like that. But then, I think even that would be better. Even that is better than nothing at all.

Quote:
If the answer is no I suggest moving with her, transfer your classes, finish school, be a great dad and make the best of the relationship.


I really think this is my year of twilight. Barring some kind of miracle, I don't see any kind of life or future beyond this point. What you are saying is pretty much confirmation of this.
____________________________
Galkaman wrote:
Kuwoobie will die crushed under the burden of his mediocrity.

#229 Apr 24 2017 at 9:28 AM Rating: Good
******
49,305 posts
People get divorced all the time. It's never caused the end of the world.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#230 Apr 24 2017 at 10:00 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
lolgaxe wrote:
People get divorced all the time. It's never caused the end of the world.

That YOU know of...

From previous posts in this thread, he had zero romantic interest in his wife and she thought of him as "a pet".


Edited, Apr 24th 2017 11:02am by Jophiel
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#231 Apr 24 2017 at 10:34 AM Rating: Good
******
49,305 posts
Jophiel wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
People get divorced all the time. It's never caused the end of the world.
That YOU know of...
Well, I do feel fine ...
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#232 Apr 24 2017 at 11:46 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,366 posts
Jophiel wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
People get divorced all the time. It's never caused the end of the world.

That YOU know of...

From previous posts in this thread, he had zero romantic interest in his wife and she thought of him as "a pet".


Edited, Apr 24th 2017 11:02am by Jophiel


You mean you've actually been reading that **** to some extent?
____________________________
Galkaman wrote:
Kuwoobie will die crushed under the burden of his mediocrity.

#233 Apr 25 2017 at 3:08 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,033 posts
You're talking to a man who still reads gbaji posts.
____________________________
Timelordwho wrote:
I'm not quite sure that scheming is an emotion.
#234 Apr 25 2017 at 10:04 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I'm a good skimmer.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#235 Apr 25 2017 at 11:16 AM Rating: Good
******
49,305 posts
Slacker.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#236 Apr 25 2017 at 11:34 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
If you work hard to optimize your slacking, are you still a slacker? It's like George Costanza having a sleeping apparatus constructed under his desk for mid-day napping.

Edited, Apr 25th 2017 12:35pm by Jophiel
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#237 Apr 26 2017 at 10:21 PM Rating: Decent
Encyclopedia
******
34,756 posts
Kuwoobie wrote:
Well. Have you ever been divorced? Has anyone here? It is to my understanding that nearly every experiences it at some point or another.

My wife seems to think everything will be fine once we move to the other side of the state and starts working days. I think it's too late, but I have said nothing yet. She must know she is kidding herself. I'm probably just going to stay here when she moves. It is probably going to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do, and probably the worst possible timing. It will only become worse the more I wait, though, so it's not quite the worst possible timing. I'm nowhere near finished with school, though.

I don't know anything about anything. My biggest concern is how it might effect our son, and child support. I don't know anything at all.


May I suggest maybe *not* making a massive life changing (for more people than just you) decision without thinking through the ramifications? It just seems like this entire thread is about the fact that you're unhappy with your life and doing things trying to fix that, but none of them make you any happier. That's the pattern, right? I guess what I'm saying here is that if you're going to be miserable whether you divorce your wife or not, then why do it? And everything I've seen you post so far suggests that's going to be the case. She isn't the cause of your unhappiness. Your child (children? I thought you each had one or something) isn't the cause of your unhappiness. So you're basically changing things that aren't the problem.

I can't tell you what the problem is, but I can tell you that pushing away other people isn't going to help one bit. It's your choice, of course, but that's just my opinion.
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#238 Apr 27 2017 at 7:13 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I half assumed that this life change was being thrust upon him as much as anything but... who knows.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#239 Apr 27 2017 at 11:36 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,366 posts
Quote:
I guess what I'm saying here is that if you're going to be miserable whether you divorce your wife or not, then why do it?


Because I'll never have a chance to be with anyone else so long as I stay married. It's like what Jophiel said a few months ago when I was talking about the person at the comic store. There was a great emphasis on the fact that I am married.

Jophiel from several months ago wrote:
It's not wrong for you to socialize -- it is pretty creepy to have some dude "making an effort" towards you when (a) he's married and more importantly (b) you're just there to play cards or take photos or hike or whatever.

Your problem isn't that society is keeping you down, your problem is that you're a married man whose idea of socializing is to find and obsess over random women who just act friendly.


Maybe if I were not married-- if my wife had not come barreling in that day to scream at me in front of my new friend to show how scary she could be and to mark her territory, there could have been a chance things might have been different. Maybe.

It's too much for most people to comprehend that being married does not necessarily mean happily married. I can't simply wait for someone who will ignore the ring on my hand, nor will I lie about whether or not I'm married.

As far as I'm concerned, the relationship I have with my wife is the exactly the same as being single, except I have a controlling, jealous roommate that controls every aspect of my life from what I am eating that day to when I am allowed to sleep. There is no intimacy. No affection. We aren't even friends. She goes to work, then comes home and sleeps. On her days off, she will sleep all day AND all night. That's it. I try to tell her about all of the things I talk about on here and she tells me that I'm stressing her out and she doesn't know what to tell me. I tell her that I feel like killing myself nearly every day, because I do, and she says that she worries about the safety of her children and whether or not she'll come home one day and find me dead on the floor. So every day we have the same conversation over Skype while she is at work, and ultimately it leads to neither of us knowing what to do about it and oh well, that's that. I take care of everything that needs to get done then spend the rest of the day sleeping or studying or playing a game to distract myself from the overwhelming need to walk outside and jump in front of a speeding box truck.

That won't happen, though. Nothing ever happens. Nothing changes. Any choice I can make to try and change things will serve only to make things worse, just as gbaji has said. My marriage to my wife is the only relationship I have ever had with anyone. If I weren't with her, I would be with no one, and what little comfort I have in not being completely alone would be gone. I would not be able to survive in that state for very long at all. The topic of divorce will probably never come up from either me or my wife. She says she expects I will cheat on her because we never do anything together. It's like she wants me to so she'll have a reason to get rid of me, but that will never happen, either. There is no one to "cheat" with. There is simply no one. She is the only one who has ever given me any sort of chance, and now that we've had our $30 courthouse marriage and a child together, she is done with me. It has been this way ever since he was born. Yet, she doesn't want me to die. She doesn't want me to leave, either. I am not allowed to talk to other women, lest she gets jealous. I am to be kept here. I am like some old junk that serves no real purpose but holds just enough sentimental value to not throw away. Aside from stressing her out with my depression and thoughts of suicide, I don't cause any problems. There is no fighting. No violence. No yelling-- all those kinds of things I have come to expect from relationships growing up.

So what will most likely happen is: We will move to Tampa as soon as she finds a job and a place for us to live there. When that will be exactly is uncertain... The reason we are moving is because my stepdaughter's father is moving there, and custody arrangements demand he gets to see her on weekends and holidays. So we will move with him. I will continue my classes there and continue my role as a male housewife until I graduate and find a job in radiology... after that is uncertain.

I feel like the only reason I'm going to school to try and get a decent job is so I can be independent from my wife... so that once I'm independent I can go my own way and afford to live on my own, drive my own car, etc. Today was the last day of my psychology class. I cried the entire way home because there was one person in that class I was particularly interested in who I realized I would probably never see again-- who I barely ever had a chance to talk to, and when I did, I chose not to out of lack of courage. She knew I was married. Everyone does. The very first thing anyone said to me the moment I walked into that class was my teacher informing me that she knew my mother and she knew my wife. I managed to make a bit of small talk with that person over the 4 weeks of that class, and there was one day the school held some event that felt like a carnival of sorts with games and such, where by some strange phenomena the two of us were together the whole time despite the rest of the class being there. It felt like we were on a date, and it seemed to have broken the ice a little-- and perhaps, just perhaps, it is possible my feelings for her are reciprocated.

But of course, I am a creep for feeling this way. I am married. I am nearly twice her age. I am just obsessing over someone again whereas I should simply feel indifferent about everyone as they are with me. I found her Facebook page, but not because she told me her info. Creep! I could send her a friend request and attempt to talk to her again, and most likely relive the whole nightmare I experienced with the girl from the comic store. Maybe worse. Maybe not as bad. Or I could just let her go-- let it fall apart, and throw her in the fire to burn with all the others.

It's funny because this was my psychology class. I finished with a 92.3% average, maintaining my 4.0 in this school. Everything I learned in that class is contradictory to what everyone tells me-- about a need to associate, to feel love and belonging. Even sex is considered a physiological need. --that happiness has everything to do with our relationships with other people. Given that, I don't see myself as a person with mental illness. I see myself as someone whos needs are consistently unmet. I am extremely torn-- because my experiences reflect a situation where there is no hope, but somehow I remain optimistic that something could change and make everything worthwhile. All it would take is one person.
____________________________
Galkaman wrote:
Kuwoobie will die crushed under the burden of his mediocrity.

#240 Apr 27 2017 at 12:55 PM Rating: Excellent
******
49,305 posts
Kuwoobie wrote:
It's too much for most people to comprehend that being married does not necessarily mean happily married.
It's been kind of a staple in comedy for many, many decades. And the plot of pretty much every soap opera.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#241 Apr 28 2017 at 9:55 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Yeah, if anyone's confused lend them your Married With Children box set.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#242 Apr 29 2017 at 2:26 PM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
35,334 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Kuwoobie wrote:
You should tell people that indiscriminately on the internet and see what happens.
Nothing. Nothing ever happens.
I became a tiger. With BALLS!!!!
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.


An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#243 Apr 30 2017 at 9:36 PM Rating: Good
***
1,033 posts
Quote:
The reason we are moving is because my stepdaughter's father is moving there, and custody arrangements demand he gets to see her on weekends and holidays. So we will move with him. I will continue my classes there and continue my role as a male housewife until I graduate and find a job in radiology... after that is uncertain.


Why not just get an adjustment to the custody arrangements? Having some dude unilaterally decide to drag everyone else around after them seems kind of dumb.
____________________________
Timelordwho wrote:
I'm not quite sure that scheming is an emotion.
#244 Apr 30 2017 at 10:25 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Yeah, I can't imagine a custody arrangement that allows one parent to move across the country and de facto requires the other party to move as well. Generally speaking, the primary custodian just has to make the child available -- it's the other parent's problem if they move away and now have to travel 700 miles to see the child.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#245 Apr 30 2017 at 11:59 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,366 posts
It's not really required. It's just what they agreed to do that I don't have any say in.
____________________________
Galkaman wrote:
Kuwoobie will die crushed under the burden of his mediocrity.

#246 May 01 2017 at 7:47 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
If you have less of a say in where your wife and kids go than her ex does, well... hell, maybe that's not even your biggest problem.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#247 May 01 2017 at 8:05 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,366 posts
The move doesn't really matter. What is one stretch of copy paste Florida land over another?

In other news. I had a dream 45 killed himself because he couldn't handle the pressure of being president.
____________________________
Galkaman wrote:
Kuwoobie will die crushed under the burden of his mediocrity.

#248 May 02 2017 at 8:00 AM Rating: Good
******
49,305 posts
One stretch has gators, another meth heads, and one has zombies.

Edited, May 2nd 2017 10:37am by lolgaxe
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#249 May 02 2017 at 3:49 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Kuwoobie wrote:
The move doesn't really matter. What is one stretch of copy paste Florida land over another?

Don't ask me; you were the one ready to divorce over it. I assume part of it is zombie meth gators.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#250 May 02 2017 at 3:58 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,366 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Kuwoobie wrote:
The move doesn't really matter. What is one stretch of copy paste Florida land over another?

Don't ask me; you were the one ready to divorce over it. I assume part of it is zombie meth gators.


You're not that good of a skimmer if you think moving and my reasons for considering divorced are in some way related.
____________________________
Galkaman wrote:
Kuwoobie will die crushed under the burden of his mediocrity.

#251 May 02 2017 at 5:29 PM Rating: Good
Encyclopedia
******
34,756 posts
Kuwoobie wrote:
It's funny because this was my psychology class. I finished with a 92.3% average, maintaining my 4.0 in this school. Everything I learned in that class is contradictory to what everyone tells me-- about a need to associate, to feel love and belonging. Even sex is considered a physiological need. --that happiness has everything to do with our relationships with other people. Given that, I don't see myself as a person with mental illness. I see myself as someone whos needs are consistently unmet. I am extremely torn-- because my experiences reflect a situation where there is no hope, but somehow I remain optimistic that something could change and make everything worthwhile. All it would take is one person.


Has it occurred to you that the "one person" is you? I think I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but I'll say it again. I think a huge part of your problem is that you're looking for validation outside of yourself. You keep looking to others to make you feel better about yourself. But what you should really be doing is figuring out how to be happy with yourself, for what you are, not what you think others see in you.
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 33 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (33)