Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

DriftwoodFollow

#1 Sep 09 2016 at 3:44 AM Rating: Good
Wants you as a new recruit!
*****
17,412 posts
Do you work at a pizza shop? And are camels the cheapest in your city?
____________________________
Bringing derail™ back.
Smiley: canada
Qui s'estime petit deviendra grand.
#2 Sep 09 2016 at 9:05 PM Rating: Good
GBATE!! Never saw it coming
Avatar
****
9,138 posts
I can't speak for Driftwood, but if you are talking about Camel cigarettes they're aboot 3.45 $US in Cheyenne Wyoming.
____________________________
Anna wrote:
People often say that if someone doesn't agree then, they don't understand their point. That's not true. Sometimes they don't agree with it.
#3 Sep 14 2016 at 12:33 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
35,321 posts
Driftwood took a one way trip to Montreal. He couldn't get home because the bridge heaved.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.


An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#4 Sep 17 2016 at 2:00 AM Rating: Good
Wants you as a new recruit!
*****
17,412 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Driftwood took a one way trip to Montreal. He couldn't get home because the bridge heaved.


Hmm so I did find his reddit account then.
____________________________
Bringing derail™ back.
Smiley: canada
Qui s'estime petit deviendra grand.
#5 Sep 17 2016 at 3:36 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
35,321 posts
If you found that story, then I'd imagine yes, because there aren't enough people from where he lives for it to have happened to 2 people...
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.


An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#6 Nov 04 2016 at 11:59 PM Rating: Decent
****
9,338 posts
Sogoro wrote:
Do you work at a pizza shop? And are camels the cheapest in your city?


Sogoro is reddit stalking me.

I'm a manager(soon to be GM) at a pizza shop. Camels are expensive as sin here in Canada. Cheapest cigs here would be the Chippewas or Icons at the reserve for $34/carton CDN.



Uglysasquatch wrote:
Driftwood took a one way trip to Montreal. He couldn't get home because the bridge heaved.


I totally made it back. They fixed one lane of the bridge fast enough. Was a **** of a drive.

Uglysasquatch wrote:
If you found that story, then I'd imagine yes, because there aren't enough people from where he lives for it to have happened to 2 people...


I really wish I could say you were wrong, but alas, I cannot.
____________________________
10k before the site's inevitable death or bust

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
Necro Warning: This post occurred more than thirty days after the prior, and may be a necropost.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 23 All times are in CDT
Bijou, Anonymous Guests (22)