Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

This place still exists?!Follow

#1 Oct 08 2016 at 5:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Sketchy Character
*****
10,105 posts
Hi everyone I don't already have on Facebook from ye olde =28.

I suppose I should just tell you, because I'm not sure when the next time I'll remember to look on good ol' Allakhazoo, I figured out I'm trans earlier this year. Been transitioning. Absolutely great, and haven't been this level of happy ever before in my life.

I hope everyone I haven't kept in touch with is doing well.

XOXO,
Catt
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#2 Oct 09 2016 at 3:52 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
35,357 posts
I need you to do me a favour. If you haven't already gotten your junk snipped off, go sit in a crowded area(bus/subway) where you need to squeeze your legs together, no manspreading. Remember that feeling. Then, once you've gotten everything tossed in the wastebasket, again go to crowded area and sit without spreading your legs. Come back and tell me how much of a difference it is.

Are men justified or not in manspreading? You'll be one of the few people on earth who can truly tell.


Also, congrats. Glad life's happier for you now.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.


An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#3 Oct 09 2016 at 5:33 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
29,352 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Also, congrats. Glad life's happier for you now.
This. Unless I mean "that". You'll have to ask Allegory which I mean. Smiley: tongue

Uglysasquatch wrote:
I need you to do me a favour. If you haven't already gotten your junk snipped off, go sit in a crowded area(bus/subway) where you need to squeeze your legs together, no manspreading. Remember that feeling. Then, once you've gotten everything tossed in the wastebasket, again go to crowded area and sit without spreading your legs. Come back and tell me how much of a difference it is.
Honestly, it starts to hurt my lower back at a wider angle than necessary to hurt my man bits.
#4 Oct 10 2016 at 11:25 AM Rating: Good
******
49,575 posts
Catt wrote:
This place still exists?!
Loosest definition of the word, maybe.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#5 Oct 10 2016 at 11:34 AM Rating: Excellent
Gave Up The D
Avatar
*****
12,277 posts
Catt wrote:
Hi everyone I don't already have on Facebook from ye olde =28.

I suppose I should just tell you, because I'm not sure when the next time I'll remember to look on good ol' Allakhazoo, I figured out I'm trans earlier this year. Been transitioning. Absolutely great, and haven't been this level of happy ever before in my life.

I hope everyone I haven't kept in touch with is doing well.

XOXO,
Catt


Uglysasquatch wrote:
BALLS!


Just remembered the whole Soulless Internet Tiger thing and figured it was appropriate.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#6 Oct 17 2016 at 8:59 PM Rating: Good
Sketchy Character
*****
10,105 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
I need you to do me a favour. If you haven't already gotten your junk snipped off, go sit in a crowded area(bus/subway) where you need to squeeze your legs together, no manspreading. Remember that feeling. Then, once you've gotten everything tossed in the wastebasket, again go to crowded area and sit without spreading your legs. Come back and tell me how much of a difference it is.

Are men justified or not in manspreading? You'll be one of the few people on earth who can truly tell.


Honestly? As far as my expertise at riding crowded buses goes, as long as you're being reasonable, you should be comfortable. That goes for both men and women.

That being said, I've seen ******** in full recline, feet up and **** while the bus is solidly packed. I'm surprised no one backhanded that kid.

So, when I eventually get the procedure done (I wonder if my insurance would allow for me to fly out to Thailand...) and heal reasonably enough to use the bus regularly... I'll update you.

Also, while I don't care about it, asking people about the status of their junk is incredibly rude. Doesn't bother me. The junk itself does, but being asked about it is nbd.

Uglysasquatch wrote:
Also, congrats. Glad life's happier for you now.

I know, it's really insane how much of a difference it's made. Plus emotions are fun. And annoying. So much crying. Homg.
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#7 Oct 18 2016 at 4:51 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
35,357 posts
Catt wrote:
Also, while I don't care about it, asking people about the status of their junk is incredibly rude. Doesn't bother me..
I'd like to think we've known each other long enough, even if not in person, to be at a point where its no holds barred.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.


An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#8 Oct 20 2016 at 11:20 PM Rating: Good
Repressed Memories
******
20,908 posts
I've seen you around the facebook. You seem well Catt.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 68 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (68)