Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Everquest 1 Item Collector SupportFollow

#52 Oct 03 2017 at 4:33 PM Rating: Excellent
It must be an issue with the collector as I logged in 4 toons and they all were fine until I loaded my main and I get the following when backend.exe stops working

Setting up session:
Processing player inventory.

And that's when backend.exe crashes
#53 Oct 03 2017 at 8:34 PM Rating: Excellent
Sacred Explorer Cliffster wrote:
It must be an issue with the collector as I logged in 4 toons and they all were fine until I loaded my main and I get the following when backend.exe stops working

Setting up session:
Processing player inventory.

And that's when backend.exe crashes


Try loading the item collector after you have logged in your 5th toon and then zone. Let me know if backend crashes again.
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
#54 Oct 08 2017 at 1:23 AM Rating: Excellent
Sorry I read my post again and it didn't come out right. I didn't have 4 toons on at one time, just tested 4 of them one at a time. My main is the only one that crashes.

I have no clue what the issues is with Strumph, does he have too may illusion keyrings, evolving earring aug, too may items?
#55 Oct 08 2017 at 6:01 AM Rating: Excellent
Sacred Explorer Cliffster wrote:
Sorry I read my post again and it didn't come out right. I didn't have 4 toons on at one time, just tested 4 of them one at a time. My main is the only one that crashes.

I have no clue what the issues is with Strumph, does he have too may illusion keyrings, evolving earring aug, too may items?


Try deleting the itemcol3.db file in the same directory as the itemcol.exe and see if it crashes again.
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
#57 Oct 11 2017 at 1:28 AM Rating: Excellent
Deleted file and crashed when logging Strumph in. Why would only 1 character crash when 10 others won't. If needed I could try a lot more and see if they have issues.
#59 Oct 12 2017 at 1:26 AM Rating: Excellent
Is the crash happening when that one particular toon loads up or only when the toon zones?
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
#60 Oct 14 2017 at 12:45 AM Rating: Excellent
It doesn't matter he crashes either way, Strumph and only Strumph.
#61 Oct 14 2017 at 2:10 PM Rating: Excellent
Do you have a crash dump file in your item collector folder? Let me know and I'll tell you where to send it.
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
#62 Oct 15 2017 at 1:47 AM Rating: Excellent
Well there wasn't one in the folder, but did a search there are Windows error reporting files for every time it has crashed. I could send you that if it'd be of any help.

Here is the problem details info from the crash window:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: backend.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 59c80a1c
Fault Module Name: backend.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 59c80a1c
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0008a337
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
#63 Oct 15 2017 at 12:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Sacred Explorer Cliffster wrote:
Well there wasn't one in the folder, but did a search there are Windows error reporting files for every time it has crashed. I could send you that if it'd be of any help.

Here is the problem details info from the crash window:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: backend.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 59c80a1c
Fault Module Name: backend.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 59c80a1c
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0008a337
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789


Unfortunately we'll need a crash dump instead. Next time it crashes tell it to debug on the popup and it should put a dump file in the item collector folder.


Edited, Oct 15th 2017 1:08pm by Gidono
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
#64 Oct 23 2017 at 4:37 PM Rating: Excellent
IC is updated for the October patch.
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
#67 Oct 27 2017 at 12:37 AM Rating: Excellent
No option to debug, no file created in folder only 3 files made in Temp folder.

Oh and yes still only crashing on Strumph even after patch.
#69 Oct 28 2017 at 2:16 AM Rating: Excellent
This really bugged me and since it only happened to one toon I suspected it was something he had.

Well I FOUND IT!!! I took off quiet mode and noticed it stopped at my current primary is Invested Honed Wurmslayer. It must be bugged because if I take the ornamentation off it is fine. With it off I zone and everything is fine, heck if I put the ornamentation on after zoning it makes backend crash immediately. I tried 2 ornamentations and both make it crash. I have an Honed Wurmslayer on another toon and it doesn't have an issue.
#70 Nov 10 2017 at 3:49 PM Rating: Decent
4 posts
Is there a trick to uploading profiles? Or documentation? I see the profiles within Item Collector, but clicking Upload always gives me "Error: Unknown Server error ()."

Username is set in Options - Settings, as well as in the Profile Manager screen. I am also logged in to allakhazam.com in IE and Chrome.

Edited, Nov 10th 2017 4:52pm by dwolfjr

Edited, Nov 10th 2017 4:53pm by dwolfjr

Edited, Nov 10th 2017 5:02pm by dwolfjr
#71 Nov 10 2017 at 4:41 PM Rating: Excellent
What server do you have set for your character here on the site and what server is the character actually located on in game?
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
#74 Nov 10 2017 at 5:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Sacred Explorer Cliffster wrote:
This really bugged me and since it only happened to one toon I suspected it was something he had.

Well I FOUND IT!!! I took off quiet mode and noticed it stopped at my current primary is Invested Honed Wurmslayer. It must be bugged because if I take the ornamentation off it is fine. With it off I zone and everything is fine, heck if I put the ornamentation on after zoning it makes backend crash immediately. I tried 2 ornamentations and both make it crash. I have an Honed Wurmslayer on another toon and it doesn't have an issue.


Do you have an ornamentation on your other character that backend.exe doesn't crash on? If not then ya that's the issue. Let me know so I can pass it along to the IC developer.
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (1)