What are we talking about here?
I'm not quite sure either, but from what I've gathered:
1) A long time ago people in Turkey (or some other similar place with lots of sand) killed other people.
2) This was bad.
3) They need to be told this was bad.
4) We may or may not need to send them to timeout for 5 minutes. Edited, Jun 28th 2016 10:34am by someproteinguy
Um, no, moron.
1) Presidential candidate Barack Obama prior to being elected President made a promise to call the Armenian Genocide a "Genocide"
2) President Barack Obama, in his eighth year, still hasn't done this, and so never will. Broken promise. Significant even, to some who you are not.
3) And not that you care, but Turkey is currently also active in genociding Kurds. An acknowledgement of their past practices by a US President might help/have-helped quell this.
"from what I've gathered
I imagine you gather a lot of inanity if you can't even figure this shi
t out, enough to the point of even putting 1/2/3/4 cheeky/inane bullet points about your overwhelming confusion and ridiculous post.
Grats for not being a surviving Jew or Kurd or Armenian of Genocide, so this is all academic to your sorry lousy-posting ***.