1) customizable UI like ALL other modern MMOs.
2) some support for addons, some may disagree but at times it makes the game more enjoyable
3) some type of pvp that can be instanced or on demand. ballista was great...except when you had prior
4) an easier macro set up/hot keys. I dont like reaching over keyboard, it only increases the odds of a fat
5) Less mystery. I think it highly ridiculous how much was hidden and left to speculation. Make things measurable or at least identifiable. I dont want to have to try crafting while facing 10 different directions ot see if it changes the outcomes.
Do NOT Want
1) Conquest. While a decent idea in and of itself, it really shafts new players when they want to get some gear but their nation is in 3rd place and there is nothing available to them.
2) Convoluted crafting. Like most other MMOs, give us a list what we can craft and as long as we have those items in our pack, one button crafting. It works everywhere else.
3) Vague quests. Granted I dont want "Go here, kill 10 bees, come back" but at least tell us where to go and what the animal looks like.
4) XP from quests. FoV was added in WAY too late, XP from quests needs to be there from the get go...if there is even XP which is somewhat ambiguous right now.
5) Numpad movement on the PC. Give me WASD without having to switch to compact..kthx.
Thats all I have right now, ill add more when I can think of them.
What do you think?