1. Download Parallel Desktop
2. Install Windows XP via Parallel Desktop ***** Vista to ****)
3. Install a MacOS Leopard Skin onto Windows XP
4. Install FFXIV onto Windows XP
5. Run Parallel Desktop in Coherence Mode
7. LIQUID ***
EDIT: Oh I wonder if FFXIV will work for XP, or if it will only work on Vista? That would be sad D:
If you bought an apple just because you are a mindless consumer otherwise you would know, in order to have something else you give something up.
Most people who buy apples buy it because it has great video software and tons of other powerful software they usually don't buy apples to play games.
Blegh. Mac fanboys are annoying. But Mac haters are annoying too.
The MacOS is very nice. It's Unix based... And in many ways, it is essentially a very well polished Linux.
Stop being lazy and just use boot camp.
Pretty much this. Or Parallel Desktop as I'd recommend, since duel-booting can be annoying, and I like coherence mode so much. Edited, Jun 12th 2009 9:19pm by Karelyn