Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
This Forum is Read Only

LALAFELL FTW!Follow

#52 Aug 14 2009 at 3:31 PM Rating: Decent
**
437 posts
Quote:
I think Lalafells are cute... but I couldn't play one, without being freaked out by the guys who hit on me. Sick**** **** bastards ruin everything.



lol so you'd be ok with the ones hitting on you if you was Miqo'te or Hyur?
It's pretty much the same and in FFXI the hottest female players always played Taru's just from what I personally seen. Also guys will be guys , most would hit on you even if you played a galka . Simply blacklist if it bothers ya that much and enjoy the game. So join us on the Lalafell side ..muhahaha! :P
#53 Aug 14 2009 at 4:42 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
777 posts
Ruam wrote:
Quote:
I think Lalafells are cute... but I couldn't play one, without being freaked out by the guys who hit on me. Sick**** **** bastards ruin everything.

lol so you'd be ok with the ones hitting on you if you was Miqo'te or Hyur?
It's pretty much the same and in FFXI the hottest female players always played Taru's just from what I personally seen. Also guys will be guys , most would hit on you even if you played a galka . Simply blacklist if it bothers ya that much and enjoy the game. So join us on the Lalafell side ..muhahaha! :P

It's annoying, yeah, and pretty much a one-way trip to my ignore list. I don't have the time or inclination to humor some virgin's childish attempt at flirting with every woman (or as far as he is concerned, every ******) that he meets online. Because somehow in their twisted little minds, they thing that I will totally have *** with some stranger online because he follows me around, trying to give me things, babysit me from danger like I can't take care of myself, or generally act like a white knight.

But those folks are not nearly as freaking and creepy as the pedophiliac guys.
____________________________
KUMQUATS
#54 Aug 14 2009 at 6:14 PM Rating: Decent
**
437 posts
LOL you are right, but those types shouldn't take away from your experience and if you wanna be a Lalafell be one :) We can always make room for another :)

and it's cool that you wanna take care of things on your own instead of having it given to you +1 respect. That being said Lalafell FTW!
#55 Aug 14 2009 at 10:09 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
152 posts
I'm really curios on how they will talk. Tarus had they cute little vocabulary, but what are Lalafell's going to say? "I'm coolala"?
#56 Aug 14 2009 at 10:20 PM Rating: Decent
**
437 posts
I have no idea . I'm still getting used to the fact that their race is called Lalafell. I dont think we will find out until gamescon or TGS.
#57 Aug 15 2009 at 4:39 PM Rating: Good
*
81 posts
I apologize for the confusion; I was referring to these images: http://www.famitsu.com/image/3063/ZbLqWs4tp3LuIz82S689PxEIYnh3x8JM.html
and
http://www.famitsu.com/image/3063/mIc4aqO3G3Y6v4O41M8PJ7IUa5E35U92.html

It is clear from the way the belt misses the shoulder (and has sharp angles instead of a smooth curve) that these are the in-game images, not the close-ups on the bio page.


____________________________

#58 Aug 15 2009 at 10:09 PM Rating: Decent
**
437 posts
Thanks KierraXIV, I see what you mean. They still look awesome :)
#59 Aug 15 2009 at 10:34 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
9,997 posts
Quote:

It's annoying, yeah, and pretty much a one-way trip to my ignore list. I don't have the time or inclination to humor some virgin's childish attempt at flirting with every woman (or as far as he is concerned, every ******) that he meets online


hay baby wanna cyber
____________________________
Hyrist wrote:
Ok, now we're going to get slash fiction of Wint x Kachi somehere... rule 34 and all...

Never confuse your inference as the listener for an implication of the speaker.

Good games are subjective like good food is subjective. You're not going to seriously tell me that there's not a psychological basis for why pizza is great and lutefisk is revolting. The thing about subjectivity is that, as subjects go, humans actually have a great deal in common.
#60 Aug 15 2009 at 11:34 PM Rating: Default
**
437 posts
LMFAO! gigity gigity ooooooo right
#61 Aug 16 2009 at 1:43 PM Rating: Decent
**
829 posts
Lala! Whoops, I fell-fell. So where was I? Lala! Welcome to Eorzea! I fellike to lalala all day! But you have that adventurer quality about you. Well-fell, you should get geared up before you head out. Those meanie-weanie rabbits are dead-lylyly! Real-lylyly! Lala! Yes! You need gear so off to the shop we go!
____________________________
Tauu Aori
Lalafell
WHM
Sargatanas
#62 Aug 16 2009 at 8:27 PM Rating: Decent
41 posts
Hey guys,

I'm guessing that ppl will take to calling them Taru, because if you look closely... they look like a taru. Something ppl have been familiar with for years and years.

P.S. Have you noticed they look like a Taru?

^^)

#63 Aug 17 2009 at 2:15 AM Rating: Decent
*
89 posts
PakYoungChae wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm guessing that ppl will take to calling them Taru, because if you look closely... they look like a taru. Something ppl have been familiar with for years and years.

P.S. Have you noticed they look like a Taru?

^^)



You must be Sherlock Holmes =O
____________________________
There is nothing either good or bad.
But thinking makes it so.
William Shakespeare
#64 Aug 17 2009 at 7:12 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
354 posts
Quote:
WTF does this say? 萌え~ ララフェル ?

This is what I got when I translated it Sprouting ~ LARA fell


ララフェル = Lalafell
萌え = To have a crush / infatuation / fascination. I can also mean sprouting but I don't think that was the intention here.
#65 Aug 17 2009 at 7:55 AM Rating: Decent
I think Lalafells are a little creepy.

I love Tarutaru and playing cute characters, but they're just... too weird for me, I think.

I think I might go with the Hume, hopefully they're highly customizable.

Edited, Aug 17th 2009 12:03pm by Poubelle
____________________________
MUTED
#66 Aug 17 2009 at 10:31 PM Rating: Good
***
2,038 posts
I don't mind the name specifically because of the potential for hilarity that the phrase "Lalafellatio" has when MT'd into guild/linkshell chat.

Coupled with this mental image, it'll be almost too much to bear.
____________________________
DRK wrote:
No, it's too late. Already, great cataracts of blood pour forth in mighty rivulets of gore from the vicious, millimeter-deep wounds I have dealt to my forearm with my Vorpal Safety Pin of Weeping.
1 2 Next »
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 21 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (21)