Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

I Can't wait for the Gamma test.Follow

#1 Mar 04 2010 at 5:22 PM Rating: Good
**
346 posts
I'm gonna be a Gamma Tester,

I'm not sure when the Gamma test will start, but when it does, I'll go to Best buy, get my code and discs, come home and likely not be seen for many moons.
____________________________
Yes,
I am Going to ****.
I'm cool with it.
All my friends will be there.
#2 Mar 04 2010 at 5:35 PM Rating: Good
I'm holding out for the omega test.
#3 Mar 04 2010 at 5:40 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
595 posts
Will the Magus Sisters be there for the Delta Test?
#4 Mar 04 2010 at 5:55 PM Rating: Excellent
******
48,703 posts
The first Gamma tester.
Screenshot
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#5 Mar 04 2010 at 6:14 PM Rating: Good
The Gamma test will start 3 months after XIV releases. True story!
#6 Mar 04 2010 at 6:16 PM Rating: Good
lolgaxe wrote:
The first Gamma tester.
Screenshot


WTF?!?! Why does the big green guy get to test first and not me? You'd think SE would want people with normal sized hands to test, not people who can't help but mash three keys at once with every press. Seriously...what is SE thinking?
#7 Mar 04 2010 at 6:40 PM Rating: Excellent
AureliusSir the Irrelevant wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
The first Gamma tester.
Screenshot


WTF?!?! Why does the big green guy get to test first and not me? You'd think SE would want people with normal sized hands to test, not people who can't help but mash three keys at once with every press. Seriously...what is SE thinking?


Please don't make him angry, you won't like him when he is angry.
#8 Mar 04 2010 at 7:54 PM Rating: Decent
Tenfooterten, Assassin Reject wrote:
AureliusSir the Irrelevant wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
The first Gamma tester.
Screenshot


WTF?!?! Why does the big green guy get to test first and not me? You'd think SE would want people with normal sized hands to test, not people who can't help but mash three keys at once with every press. Seriously...what is SE thinking?


Please don't make him angry, you won't like him when he is angry.


Looks like I already did...he rated down both of my posts in this thread...whoever he is.

Smiley: lolSmiley: lolSmiley: lol

Butthurt children karma for the lewlz.
#9 Mar 04 2010 at 10:24 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,801 posts
That reminds me, did anyone get a mail telling them when the gamma test for Final Fantasy 11 starts?

/golf swing
____________________________
WoW -- Zaia -- Dragonmaw -- Mage 80 BABY! Alchemy 450
Also... Hunter 62, Rogue 52, Warrior 66, Warlock 43, Death Knight 70, Shaman Who Cares? ;)

FFXI -- Caia -- Retired/Deleted -- Blm 75, Alchemy 97
Pandimonium server - Rank 10 - Bastok

Zaela Rdm -- 35, Alchemy 45 -- Forced into retirement because I didn't have the right kind of credit card. Hope it was worth 18 bucks a month, SE.

#10 Mar 04 2010 at 10:45 PM Rating: Good
Caia wrote:
That reminds me, did anyone get a mail telling them when the gamma test for Final Fantasy 11 starts?

/golf swing


/rimshot

/phonymusiciansidekicklaugh
#11 Mar 04 2010 at 11:40 PM Rating: Good
***
2,914 posts
Waiting for the Omega test as well, I hear it'll be alongside the Ultima test.

On an Airship.

With a 45 minute time limit.
#12 Mar 05 2010 at 1:12 AM Rating: Excellent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
Elmyrsun wrote:
I'm gonna be a Gamma Tester,

I'm not sure when the Gamma test will start, but when it does, I'll go to Best buy, get my code and discs, come home and likely not be seen for many moons.
Your eyes are gonna be sore from testing all that gamma.

Screenshot




Edited, Mar 5th 2010 1:13am by bsphil
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#13 Mar 05 2010 at 2:55 AM Rating: Good
Sage
**
372 posts
MY EYES!!!
#14 Mar 05 2010 at 9:39 AM Rating: Good
****
5,745 posts
I thought Gamma Testing was the first couple of weeks after every update.
____________________________
Lyonheart, like Eorzia, will be reborn in FFXIV!

FFXI veteran (Lyonheart and Lakiskline of Lakshmi)
1/467 on signed HQ Weskit!!!
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 21 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (21)