- Mentions sport of gambling and fighting.
- Economy: Mentions mineral resources and Clothcrafting
- Deity: Nald'thal, twin aspects
- Defenders: ?
- Rulers: Syndicate (6 richest tradesmen)
- Economy: Mentions Forestry, Agriculture, Carpentry and Leatherworking.
- Deity: Nophica, the matron.
- Defenders: Wood Wailers; Polearm
- Rulers: Seedseers ("young oracles who guide based on the will of the forest's elementals")
- Economy: Mentions Ship Building, Fishing, Blacksmithing, and Trade.
- Deity: Llymlaen; goddess of navigation
- Defenders: Knights of Barracuda; Guns
- Rulers: Admiral
- Hawker's Alley mentions adventurers having retainer-run stalls
- The Mizzenmast mentions Airships
- The Coral Tower mentions that it's the headquarters's for the knights of the Barracuda, a group of Gun-toters that defend the city. It mentions that the recruitment restrictions are now so lax it's "opened the facilities doors to almost anyone" to help with the recruitment of "skilled marksmen". Note that this is not under the 'landmark' section, this is under the 'guild' section, along with fishing, blacksmith, armorer, cooking, marauders, and the pub/newbie guild.
Edited, May 20th 2010 3:34am by Zemzelette