My reaction exactly...hopefully, after some verification, I am still almost sure they all are compatible. Though if anybody have AMD and compatibility knowledge, that'd be nice hearing an opinion. I am very close to buy it with all the feedback I have.
Well, let's see here...
* ASUS Socket AM3 AMD 890GX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard (Model: M4A89GTD PRO/USB3)
* AMD Phenom II X6 1055T (Thuban) 2.8GHz 6 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor (Model: HDT55TFBGRBOX) CPU is AM3, Motherboard supports AM3, so we're good.
* ASUS Radeon HD 5830 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card w/ Eyefinity (Model: EAH5830 DIRECTCU/2DIS/1GD5) Compatible with motherboard
* Cooler Master Silent Pro 700 Series 700W ATX12V V2.3 CrossFireX/SLI Ready 80Plus Certified Modular Active Power Supply (Model: RS-700-AMBA-D3) Should be compatible with motherboard and video
* Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 1.5TB 7200RPM 32MB cache SATA II 3.5" Hard Drive (Model: ST31500341AS) - OEM
* LG Black 24X DVD+/-R 8X DVD+RW 6X DVD-RW SATA 5.25" DL-DVD Burner (Model: GH24NS50) - OEM Both SATA, compatible with motherboard.
* Kingston 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Dual Channel Desktop Memory Kit (Model: KVR1333D3K2/4GR) Motherboard supports DDR3 2000(O.C.)/1333/1066 so we're golden.
* Cooler Master Red Steel/Plastic/Mesh bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case (Model: AM-932-RWN1-GP) ATX Mid tower is fine, should fit everything inside.
* Cooler Master V8 120mm Rifle CPU Cooling Fan (Model: RR-UV8-XBU1-GP) Says it's compatible with AM3 processors (among others), so you should be okay.
So everything looks like it should work together fine.