Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

New Pics from Gamekyo 7/7/10Follow

#1 Jul 07 2010 at 9:51 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
283 posts
http://www.gamekyo.com/newsen36790_final-fantasy-xiv-new-images-beta.html

Click and nom nom
____________________________


#2 Jul 07 2010 at 10:14 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
556 posts
I am so going to be a creepy looking Lalafell!! Very nice pics!

Edited, Jul 8th 2010 12:15am by IamTuck
____________________________
Jayy Submor-Hyperion-Slash Flex
#3 Jul 07 2010 at 11:12 PM Rating: Decent
*
120 posts
Very nice...

looks a lot like la theine theine.

But i cant wait to play
#4 Jul 07 2010 at 11:55 PM Rating: Good
**
362 posts
Thanks for posting this. I just have one thing to say:

Lalafell > puffy bird-thingy
____________________________
"Unfortunately many game companies are learning that if they can just keep you busy, you might not realize how bored you are." - Kachi
"Pride in your character will amount to nothing more than the level of intimacy I have when I order a burger from McDonald's" - Warfox07
"I find comfort food always helps when I feel like killing myself." - Papashan (FFXIV)
#5 Jul 08 2010 at 12:07 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,457 posts
needs bewb slider..

I'm all for realism but that hume female looks like she's 14.

Just sayin..
____________________________
Hunter Avril
Rogue Ultra
Paladin Awhellnah
Mage Shantotto
Shaman Lakshmi
Faith (Valefor)

#6 Jul 08 2010 at 12:53 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
*
78 posts
:) So nice, thanks for this new screens.
#7 Jul 08 2010 at 12:54 PM Rating: Good
GuardianFaith wrote:
needs bewb slider..

I'm all for realism but that hume female looks like she's 14.

Just sayin..


That's a whole other store in and of itself, lol.
#8 Jul 09 2010 at 7:32 AM Rating: Excellent
**
362 posts
First, thank you for posting this.

Next, why do they keep adding screens of the trailers and calling them "new"? If you have a trailer up, don't make screenshots of it just to fill your "screenshots" tab/link/whatever. I'd rather see more of the in-game shots they had, and I am sure others have things they'd like to see (locations, NPCs, menus...).
____________________________
"Unfortunately many game companies are learning that if they can just keep you busy, you might not realize how bored you are." - Kachi
"Pride in your character will amount to nothing more than the level of intimacy I have when I order a burger from McDonald's" - Warfox07
"I find comfort food always helps when I feel like killing myself." - Papashan (FFXIV)
#9 Jul 09 2010 at 7:33 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,122 posts
GuardianFaith wrote:
needs bewb slider..

I'm all for realism but that hume female looks like she's 14.

Just sayin..

Yeah, should have been age 12 double D.
#10 Jul 09 2010 at 7:51 AM Rating: Good
**
287 posts
Quote:
needs bewb slider..

I'm all for realism but that hume female looks like she's 14.

Just sayin..


http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1237248_1124.html

Run this link though google translator. There's mention that bust size is adjustable, even shows some side profile pics towards the bottom of the post, even mention of breast size during the post but that might be a mistranslation through google translator. Though not quite sure how adjustable it will be among others, might be minor (linked with a certain body type)or might be determined through a slider bar like Aion. I personally hope there is more customization options than what is currently shown, since even with a multitude of choices, certain features will become popular and variety will start slipping. That was a good feature that Aion had, everything was adjustable.
____________________________
Guns dont kill people. Rangers and Hunters with guns kill people.
Jefro420 wrote:
I won't be checking anyone in the BC ward that doesn't have star over their head from now on.





#11 Jul 09 2010 at 8:05 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
105 posts
Maybe you can go too an in-game surgeon and pay a few K to get bigger ones o.O
#12 Jul 09 2010 at 11:10 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
***
2,536 posts
OniElvaan wrote:
Quote:
needs bewb slider..

I'm all for realism but that hume female looks like she's 14.

Just sayin..


http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1237248_1124.html


Breast size definitely looks to be adjustable. Scroll about 2/3 down the page. xD



Edited, Jul 9th 2010 12:12pm by Threx
____________________________
FF11 Server: Caitsith
Kalyna (retired, 2008)
100 Goldsmith
75 Rng, Brd
Main/Acc
Exp/Hybrid
Str/Attk
Spam/Others
#13 Jul 09 2010 at 11:59 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
802 posts
Threx wrote:
OniElvaan wrote:
Quote:
needs bewb slider..

I'm all for realism but that hume female looks like she's 14.

Just sayin..


http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1237248_1124.html


Breast size definitely looks to be adjustable. Scroll about 2/3 down the page. xD



Edited, Jul 9th 2010 12:12pm by Threx


O well, lets hope the "largest" ain;t too unrealistic. :D
____________________________


#14 Jul 09 2010 at 12:33 PM Rating: Good
***
3,178 posts
Thanks for the pics!

There sure is alot going on in the battle pics. I do like how the icons are minimzied. That text-resizing option is going to be critical!
#15 Jul 09 2010 at 1:02 PM Rating: Good
Sage
****
6,470 posts
http://www.gamekyo.com/images2_4_36790.html

Love the spell effect. Protect perhaps?
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#16 Jul 09 2010 at 1:37 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,457 posts
Lol, I was just jokin' guys. I don't want the slider to be like Aion or Age of Conan, but a range from a-c would be nice.. then again many women have larger ******* naturally so who are we to say what players can and can't create. We're not Australlia are we?
http://theweek.com/article/index/105766/Australias_small_breast_ban

*I'm more of a **** guy anyway.

Edited, Jul 9th 2010 12:40pm by GuardianFaith
____________________________
Hunter Avril
Rogue Ultra
Paladin Awhellnah
Mage Shantotto
Shaman Lakshmi
Faith (Valefor)

#17 Jul 09 2010 at 2:19 PM Rating: Good
Sage
****
6,470 posts
GuardianFaith wrote:
Lol, I was just jokin' guys. I don't want the slider to be like Aion or Age of Conan, but a range from a-c would be nice.. then again many women have larger ******* naturally so who are we to say what players can and can't create. We're not Australlia are we?
http://theweek.com/article/index/105766/Australias_small_breast_ban

*I'm more of a **** guy anyway.

Edited, Jul 9th 2010 12:40pm by GuardianFaith


I don't know how seriously the "Australian *** Party" can be taken. Their activist group sounds like the name of a porno o.O

Edited, Jul 9th 2010 4:19pm by Eske
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#18 Jul 09 2010 at 3:17 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
9,997 posts
One of the character creation videos showed that the bust size actually changed with one of the facial features. So you could give yourself bigger boobs, but you'd have to use a certain face to do it. I don't know if they plan to separate these for retail, but for now I wouldn't get my hopes up about an actual independent chest customization.
____________________________
Hyrist wrote:
Ok, now we're going to get slash fiction of Wint x Kachi somehere... rule 34 and all...

Never confuse your inference as the listener for an implication of the speaker.

Good games are subjective like good food is subjective. You're not going to seriously tell me that there's not a psychological basis for why pizza is great and lutefisk is revolting. The thing about subjectivity is that, as subjects go, humans actually have a great deal in common.
#19 Jul 09 2010 at 8:42 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
350 posts
Kachi wrote:
One of the character creation videos showed that the bust size actually changed with one of the facial features. So you could give yourself bigger boobs, but you'd have to use a certain face to do it. I don't know if they plan to separate these for retail, but for now I wouldn't get my hopes up about an actual independent chest customization.


So maybe they set it up so the younger more teenager looking faces have small boobs, and the older more mature faces have larger boobs?
#20 Jul 09 2010 at 9:51 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
9,997 posts
Possibly. Or could be that they decided some of the faces would be less popular on their own, so they threw in some cleavage to sweeten the deal. Or maybe they just found it somehow vulgar to have a dedicated "boob-get-bigger" function (hard to fathom given Japanese entertainment though).

Really a bizarre move overall.
____________________________
Hyrist wrote:
Ok, now we're going to get slash fiction of Wint x Kachi somehere... rule 34 and all...

Never confuse your inference as the listener for an implication of the speaker.

Good games are subjective like good food is subjective. You're not going to seriously tell me that there's not a psychological basis for why pizza is great and lutefisk is revolting. The thing about subjectivity is that, as subjects go, humans actually have a great deal in common.
#21 Jul 09 2010 at 10:44 PM Rating: Good
***
2,614 posts
Looks phenomenal, but I wish they were higher resolution.

Quote:
Next, why do they keep adding screens of the trailers and calling them "new"? If you have a trailer up, don't make screenshots of it just to fill your "screenshots" tab/link/whatever.

I think those may be showing off some of the beta's new graphical effects. It's hard to compare them at such a small size though.

Edited, Jul 9th 2010 11:44pm by Borkachev
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 24 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (24)