Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Just got an e-mail from SE!Follow

#1 Jul 30 2010 at 5:32 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,566 posts
At first I was like:


Screenshot



but then I saw it was just some BS ad for Dragon Quest IX and was like:



Screenshot








I don't even own a Gamboy 3DS4200LiteSuper or whatever the devil they're calling it these days. I'm sorry we broke up, SE. If I resubscribe to FFXI can I has beta?



ps: i<3premium
#2 Jul 30 2010 at 5:34 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
351 posts
It's still just a Nintendo DS. :v Do yourself a favor, and go buy one. Now.
____________________________
Quote:
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
This may quite possibly be the most epicly failed anti-antitroll trolling attempt.
#3 Jul 30 2010 at 5:48 PM Rating: Good
***
1,566 posts
Quote:
It's still just a Nintendo DS. :v Do yourself a favor, and go buy one. Now.



Does it still take like 16 AA batteries to run a Gameboy, or am I showing my age here?
#4 Jul 30 2010 at 5:50 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
703 posts
Power-wise? Probably a lot more. Thankfully they use an internal rechargeable battery.
#5 Jul 30 2010 at 5:55 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
255 posts
Just a DS?

The 3DS has almost the same power of the Wii under the bonnet.

The 3DS is something else.
____________________________
[img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-ffxiv/15834_3d32ad424a3db4b1.png[/img]
#6 Jul 30 2010 at 5:57 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
351 posts
Quote:
Does it still take like 16 AA batteries to run a Gameboy, or am I showing my age here?

No, you're thinking of the original Game Boy Brick, which took 4 AA batteries and consumed their entire lifespan within 2 hours of use. The latest edition consumes 16 AAA batteries and lasts a good 8 minutes longer than its 1989 counterpart; it's crazy how far we've come, eh? The future is now. And it is Nintendo.

Quote:
Just a DS?

The 3DS has almost the same power of the Wii under the bonnet.

The 3DS is something else.

Yeah it is. Only problem? It's not out yet.

Edited, Jul 30th 2010 7:58pm by w34v3r
____________________________
Quote:
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
This may quite possibly be the most epicly failed anti-antitroll trolling attempt.
#7 Jul 30 2010 at 8:49 PM Rating: Decent
*
155 posts
Wait a bit longer and it'll be out or will be announced thus hopefully forcing prices down. Sept 29 they'll announce price and release date.
____________________________
In this life you are nothing without someone else to think so.

#8 Jul 31 2010 at 8:21 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
56 posts
w34v3r wrote:
Quote:
Does it still take like 16 AA batteries to run a Gameboy, or am I showing my age here?

No, you're thinking of the original Game Boy Brick, which took 4 AA batteries and consumed their entire lifespan within 2 hours of use. The latest edition consumes 16 AAA batteries and lasts a good 8 minutes longer than its 1989 counterpart; it's crazy how far we've come, eh? The future is now. And it is Nintendo.

Quote:
Just a DS?

The 3DS has almost the same power of the Wii under the bonnet.

The 3DS is something else.

Yeah it is. Only problem? It's not out yet.

Edited, Jul 30th 2010 7:58pm by w34v3r


Not to get all political but that's just how civilization has been running these days: Too concerned with the what, and not the how.

Apparently Nintendo got ripped into when Green ratings came out, about a year ago.
#9 Jul 31 2010 at 9:15 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
255 posts
Quote:
Not to get all political but that's just how civilization has been running these days: Too concerned with the what, and not the how.

Apparently Nintendo got ripped into when Green ratings came out, about a year ago.


Take it from someone that played the 3DS at E3 - It's amazing
____________________________
[img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-ffxiv/15834_3d32ad424a3db4b1.png[/img]
#10 Aug 01 2010 at 1:30 PM Rating: Good
*****
11,539 posts
Nonagon wrote:
Not to get all political but that's just how civilization has been running these days: Too concerned with the what, and not the how.

Apparently Nintendo got ripped into when Green ratings came out, about a year ago.


What are green ratings?
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#11 Aug 01 2010 at 1:35 PM Rating: Decent
*
169 posts
Mikhalia wrote:
Nonagon wrote:
Not to get all political but that's just how civilization has been running these days: Too concerned with the what, and not the how.

Apparently Nintendo got ripped into when Green ratings came out, about a year ago.


What are green ratings?

I want to say... Eco-Friendliness? xD

My small brain can't relate that to the topic though. ._.

Edited, Aug 1st 2010 1:36pm by MokiSunscar
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 19 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (19)