Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

For those in the Beta and those looking to get in.Follow

#1 Aug 15 2010 at 7:53 PM Rating: Decent
*
57 posts
This is not a glorified beta to be seen as a demo, there is plenty wrong, plenty to complain about, and plenty of bugs to report.

Do not join this beta expecting to get a taste of how the actual live game will play out.

Fair WARNING.

P.S. if you can look past all the beta flaws and see the core of the game for what it is, it's truly different from what you'd normally expect from MMO's and quite fun.
#2 Aug 15 2010 at 8:06 PM Rating: Default
**
845 posts
This has been said serveral time, in threads on the front page actually. Beta is fun, the UI is horrible and the delay between pushing a button and the action is pretty bad but I am still enjoying it.

Edited, Aug 15th 2010 10:06pm by UncleRuckusForLife
____________________________

#3 Aug 15 2010 at 8:26 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
32 posts
Ya, it's pretty glitchy, but I am still enjoying it. I want to report bugs, but my forum account is messed up, I can't get into the bug reporting form or post anything on the forum, lol. It also says Hello, "random name here" and changes with each page I go to.
____________________________
My FFXIAH Profile
<img src="http://i44.tinypic.com/zik8d2.png" />
#4 Aug 15 2010 at 8:31 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
12,707 posts
Heoki wrote:
Ya, it's pretty glitchy, but I am still enjoying it. I want to report bugs, but my forum account is messed up, I can't get into the bug reporting form or post anything on the forum, lol. It also says Hello, "random name here" and changes with each page I go to.


Did you get your code from Fileplanet? That all goes to one forum account iirc. So everyone is technically sharing a guest forum account.
____________________________

#5 Aug 15 2010 at 8:46 PM Rating: Good
***
1,457 posts
PandhaBear wrote:
This is not a glorified beta to be seen as a demo, there is plenty wrong, plenty to complain about, and plenty of bugs to report.

Do not join this beta expecting to get a taste of how the actual live game will play out.

Fair WARNING.

P.S. if you can look past all the beta flaws and see the core of the game for what it is, it's truly different from what you'd normally expect from MMO's and quite fun.


Can people STFU about this already? We've heard it at least 20 times by now.
____________________________
Hunter Avril
Rogue Ultra
Paladin Awhellnah
Mage Shantotto
Shaman Lakshmi
Faith (Valefor)

#6 Aug 15 2010 at 8:52 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
229 posts
GuardianFaith wrote:
PandhaBear wrote:
This is not a glorified beta to be seen as a demo, there is plenty wrong, plenty to complain about, and plenty of bugs to report.

Do not join this beta expecting to get a taste of how the actual live game will play out.

Fair WARNING.

P.S. if you can look past all the beta flaws and see the core of the game for what it is, it's truly different from what you'd normally expect from MMO's and quite fun.


Can people STFU about this already? We've heard it at least 20 times by now.

^^^ This, **** is old. We don't need a new one of these every day...
____________________________

How I mine for fish!? O.o
Solace <<<Hades>>> RIP
Vivik <<<Cerberus>>>


#7 Aug 15 2010 at 9:32 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
Mistress Theonehio wrote:
Heoki wrote:
Ya, it's pretty glitchy, but I am still enjoying it. I want to report bugs, but my forum account is messed up, I can't get into the bug reporting form or post anything on the forum, lol. It also says Hello, "random name here" and changes with each page I go to.


Did you get your code from Fileplanet? That all goes to one forum account iirc. So everyone is technically sharing a guest forum account.


I'm not sure if this is what he is talking about, but beta testers from 7/13 on are all locked out of posting in the bug report forums. SE locked them because they said they wanted new beta testers just to post feedback.
____________________________

#8 Aug 15 2010 at 9:39 PM Rating: Good
**
923 posts
Heoki wrote:
Ya, it's pretty glitchy, but I am still enjoying it. I want to report bugs, but my forum account is messed up, I can't get into the bug reporting form or post anything on the forum, lol. It also says Hello, "random name here" and changes with each page I go to.


In the introduction in tells you to go to your profile and change your name, if you don't it will continue to be random.
#9 Aug 15 2010 at 9:46 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,159 posts
I think we have many more people complaining about people complaining about the beta than we actually have people complaining about the beta. I mean...I've only seen one thread a week or so ago and a few posts complaining about the beta but several treads, new and old, and many posts in various threads claiming that this is beta so expect things to be wrong.

I personally think both have validity. This is beta, yes, but there's just a little more than a month to go...there shouldn't be that many things very wrong with the beta at this point.
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 18 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (18)