Alright, heres a quick build.
- Intel Core i7-930 Bloomfield 2.8GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Desktop Processor
- EVGA E758-A1 3-Way SLI (x16/x16/x8) LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard
- G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
- Antec TPQ-850 850W Continuous Power ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready
- EVGA 012-P3-1472-AR GeForce GTX 470 (Fermi) SuperClocked 1280MB
- Western Digital AV-GP WD10EVDS 1TB
- Western Digital VelociRaptor WD1500HLFS 150GB 10000 RPM
- Sony Optiarc CD/DVD Burner Black SATA Model
The total was $1,354.91 without a case. I figured if I mail the cart to you, you'd want your pick on the case anyway. There are some areas I could trim, such as the power supply, but the motherboard allows you to eventually run SLI whenever you see fit, so I figured pay the extra 20-30 dollars and get an 850W PSU.
In Japan, they are really pushing the NVIDIA 460 here in Japan, so I figured a 470 would be a step up. Allthough the ATI cards are giving NVIDIA a run for their money right now, game developers don't push for a card that they didn't develop the game around (atleast I hope so), so I believe that going NVIDIA is the safe bet overall.
I figured it'd be nice to run the raptor with the OS/ FFXIV, keep it nice and defragged to assist in making things load smoothly and using the 1TB drive for media.
Please PM me your email address so I can forward the cart. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Additionally, if you want an AMD/ATI build, I can do that also. Enjoy.
*EDIT* Additionally, if you would prefer to run an ATI card, the 5850 and 5870 are both excellent cards, I would have to trim around other areas to get the 5870 within budget though.
*EDIT* Copied the wrong motherboard into the build, my apologies. Will mail cart.
Edited, Aug 22nd 2010 11:37pm by JoniPaavo
Edited, Aug 23rd 2010 12:22am by JoniPaavo