Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
This Forum is Read Only

End of Phase 3Follow

#52 Aug 23 2010 at 2:48 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
656 posts
the most important thing is, can we still play the beta till release?
or they will have it down for a few days during the transition??


there are something that bothers me a lot like everyone else says.
1. UI Lag
2. no hotkeys keys to reply a tell.
3. no hotkeys to target party members or the mob we are fighting (I move with the NUMPAD keys, and hate leaving my right hand off it and use the mouse to click)
4. find a way to let players talk to two different linkshells at the same time or filter the inactive linkshell's chat.
(my wife "retired" the ZAM linkshell for me by mistake becuase she was getting confused with the chat of two linkshells at the same time, will need a pearl from u guys again lol)


____________________________
モスタル


#53 Aug 23 2010 at 3:30 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
771 posts
Quote:
the most important thing is, can we still play the beta till release?
or they will have it down for a few days during the transition??


This is from the FFXIV official twitter, it will be down during transition:
Quote:
The FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Test Phase 3 will end on August 25, then move to the Open Beta Test in early September. Get ready!
#54 Aug 23 2010 at 4:01 PM Rating: Good
***
3,178 posts
Mistress Theonehio wrote:
Starts early sepetember, no doubt conceding with the FFXI Version Update.
- Depends on what Squares definition of 'Open Beta' is.
- Everything is deleted end of P3 and end of OB, with our names from XI being retained as well as possibility of our OB name being retained.
- See ^.
- All 3 city-states will be available.
- More guildleves and etc.
- Apparently there will be some more quests in..

That's all I remember off hand.


Thanks for that. I'd love to try out one of the ohter starting cities during Open Beta. I plan to start in Lominsa at release. Exploring another area temporarily will be excellent.

What I have seen so far just makes me want to play the release version more than ever!
#55 Aug 23 2010 at 4:06 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
656 posts
BRizzl3 wrote:
Quote:
the most important thing is, can we still play the beta till release?
or they will have it down for a few days during the transition??


This is from the FFXIV official twitter, it will be down during transition:
Quote:
The FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Test Phase 3 will end on August 25, then move to the Open Beta Test in early September. Get ready!


so after 8/25, our beta characters will be deleted and we wont be able to play until early september??

if that's the case, that sucks! i dun mind the character is being deleted, i just want to playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
____________________________
モスタル


#56 Aug 23 2010 at 4:12 PM Rating: Good
***
2,120 posts
Mostaru wrote:
BRizzl3 wrote:
Quote:
the most important thing is, can we still play the beta till release?
or they will have it down for a few days during the transition??


This is from the FFXIV official twitter, it will be down during transition:
Quote:
The FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Test Phase 3 will end on August 25, then move to the Open Beta Test in early September. Get ready!


so after 8/25, our beta characters will be deleted and we wont be able to play until early september??

if that's the case, that sucks! i dun mind the character is being deleted, i just want to playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!


Indeed, they just let me in and now they're kickin' me out! That's alright though...they mentioned they want open beta to be 2-3 weeks, if it's closer to 3 weeks it won't be that long of a break...

EDIT
And I just now finally found someone selling a shield too...bummer

Edited, Aug 23rd 2010 6:27pm by TwistedOwl
____________________________

1 2 Next »
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 18 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (18)