- I love how the lights in Limsa Lominsa flicker on as dusk hits, while I'm fishing in the bay.
- I love that I can shoot arrows while running, rather than get the "You move and interrupt your aim."
- I love that I can move between Limsa Lominsa and camp bearded rock, and I don't have to say "Zone" or miss out on LS conversation.
- I love that fishing is challenging and fun now, and that you get a bite each time you cast now rather (even though you don't always hook what is biting, it still feels different).
- I love that I can log in for 30-45 minutes and still feel like I've accomplished something when I log out.
- I love that I can resize my chat window and move various elements of the UI around to fit my needs (now if it would just remember where I put things )
- I love that we have unlimited lines for macros now.
That's a good start, I'll add more later. It's really easy to find the things you hate about something, but try to think of things you like, you may find more than you realize.