Sorry I didn't read through the thread, so I'm not sure if someone mentioned these already, but here's my list:
- A better way, or more ways to regen MP. I don't see why it can't be regen just like HP.
- Easier to switch between targets, either switching to another mob or other party members.
- Easier targeting system as mentioned above.
- Fix the bug or lag on action bar, sometimes when the skill showed it's at 00:00 cool down but the skill still wouldn't be available to use.
- A way to save abilities/skills on the action bar besides setting up a macro for each class.
- Make the character be able to keep running while toggle between Passive and Active mode.
I'd only tried miner and botanist, so I'm not gonna talk about fishing.
- When I started mining, there're two parts in the mini game. First I could select how deep I wanted to dig, then second was how much power I wanted to use. Personally, I didn't feel any difference for selecting different value for the first meter. I was thinking the deeper you dig, you may get different items but it's harder to succeed. However, I was getting copper ores, worms, sea sand and items no matter how deep I dig. So I hope they can make something different.
- In the material menu, add a new button so that when a player clicks on it, it'll show all the items the player has successfully made before, so if he wants to make the same thing again, he can just select that item and the system will fill in the materials for him.
- Have an in-game manual or something that explains the status of the crystal after each round.
- Add a "sort" function to our inventory bag, both auto sort and manual sort are needed. In the beta, if I want to change my weapon, I had to open up my gear interface, move my cursor (I was playing with PS3 gamepad), select my main hand, then go through my inventory one by one to look for another weapon/tool to equip.
- Simplify the buy and sell process. I remembered when I was selling something, I had to select the item, then the next window popped up asking how many of the item I wanted to sell, but the cursor was at the "Sell" button, so I had to move the cursor up to the number, then press O (my confirm button), then I could only use up and down arrow to change the number (it would be nice if I could use "left" to indicate minimum, "right" to indicate maximum), then press O again, and then move my cursor back to the "Sell" button, and I had to press O two more times to finally sell my item.
That's all I can think of for now.