Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Surplus XP poll thread surplus pollFollow

#1 Aug 28 2010 at 9:07 PM Rating: Good
*****
11,539 posts
How do you feel about polls asking you how you feel about surplus XP?
I love them because I have an opinion and everyone must know it.:13 (23.6%)
I hate them because polls are scary and/or I'm very indecisive.:2 (3.6%)
I never vote on polls anyway. I'm not even going to vote on this one. Wait... ****.:7 (12.7%)
Do not vote for this option. Dammit, you're voting for this option just because I told you not to, aren't you?:19 (34.5%)
Clearly you should have included an option that you forgot. I'll tell you what you forgot and demand a new poll since this one is rigged.:14 (25.5%)
Total:55
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#2 Aug 28 2010 at 9:09 PM Rating: Good
***
1,673 posts
Boredom breeds threads like these. Open beta will be here soon.

Edited, Aug 28th 2010 11:10pm by Geffe
#3 Aug 28 2010 at 9:11 PM Rating: Good
*****
11,539 posts
Indeed. Just trying to have a little fun; get people to lighten up a little.
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#4 Aug 28 2010 at 9:13 PM Rating: Excellent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
I love them because I have an opinion and everyone must know it
AMERICA

F*CK YEAH
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#5 Aug 28 2010 at 9:14 PM Rating: Good
***
1,673 posts
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
Indeed. Just trying to have a little fun; get people to lighten up a little.


Good luck with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zCsFvVg0UY
#6 Aug 28 2010 at 9:16 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
685 posts
Obviously you forgot the option of "I'm fine with there being polls, but I'm tired of non-premium members trying to post polls, then having to scroll down to a reply to vote on the poll!"
____________________________

Crafter Consortium Craftsman/Gatherers Linkshell
#7 Aug 28 2010 at 9:18 PM Rating: Good
*****
11,539 posts
Gadhelyn wrote:
Obviously you forgot the option of "I'm fine with there being polls, but I'm tired of non-premium members trying to post polls, then having to scroll down to a reply to vote on the poll!"


Yeah, the OP is such an *******. I should make a poll about whether people agree with me. Wait...
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#8 Aug 28 2010 at 9:19 PM Rating: Good
***
1,673 posts
Gadhelyn wrote:
Obviously you forgot the option of "I'm fine with there being polls, but I'm tired of non-premium members trying to post polls, then having to scroll down to a reply to vote on the poll!"


I have a Smiley: cookie and rate up for you sir.
#9 Aug 28 2010 at 9:20 PM Rating: Good
***
1,673 posts
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
Gadhelyn wrote:
Obviously you forgot the option of "I'm fine with there being polls, but I'm tired of non-premium members trying to post polls, then having to scroll down to a reply to vote on the poll!"


Yeah, the OP is such an @#%^. I should make a poll about whether people agree with me. Wait...


I think I will start a poll on whether or not you poll is irrelevant or not.
#10 Aug 28 2010 at 9:21 PM Rating: Good
***
2,120 posts
Another reason I should up my account to premium, I could then create polls, leaving out obvious choices, to force my opinions on people through blatantly rigged polls such as this. Because I have an opinion and everyone must know it.
____________________________

#11 Aug 28 2010 at 9:23 PM Rating: Good
*****
11,539 posts
Geffe the Meaningless wrote:
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
Gadhelyn wrote:
Obviously you forgot the option of "I'm fine with there being polls, but I'm tired of non-premium members trying to post polls, then having to scroll down to a reply to vote on the poll!"


Yeah, the OP is such an @#%^. I should make a poll about whether people agree with me. Wait...


I think I will start a poll on whether or not you poll is irrelevant or not.


You should start a poll asking whether this poll would be acceptable.
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#12 Aug 28 2010 at 9:25 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
685 posts
Quote:
Geffe the Meaningless wrote:
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
Gadhelyn wrote:
Obviously you forgot the option of "I'm fine with there being polls, but I'm tired of non-premium members trying to post polls, then having to scroll down to a reply to vote on the poll!"


Yeah, the OP is such an @#%^. I should make a poll about whether people agree with me. Wait...


I think I will start a poll on whether or not you poll is irrelevant or not.


You should start a poll asking whether this poll would be acceptable.


Poll Removed: No more than one per thread, please!

Edit: can a premium post?

Edited, Aug 28th 2010 10:26pm by Gadhelyn
____________________________

Crafter Consortium Craftsman/Gatherers Linkshell
#13 Aug 28 2010 at 9:26 PM Rating: Good
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
If someone wants to buy me premium I'll post a poll to see how many people hate me.

Gadhelyn wrote:
Quote:
Geffe the Meaningless wrote:
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
Gadhelyn wrote:
Obviously you forgot the option of "I'm fine with there being polls, but I'm tired of non-premium members trying to post polls, then having to scroll down to a reply to vote on the poll!"


Yeah, the OP is such an @#%^. I should make a poll about whether people agree with me. Wait...


I think I will start a poll on whether or not you poll is irrelevant or not.


You should start a poll asking whether this poll would be acceptable.


Poll Removed: No more than one per thread, please!

Edit: can a premium post?
Only one poll per thread or else it gets buggy.

Edited, Aug 28th 2010 10:27pm by bsphil
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#14 Aug 28 2010 at 9:27 PM Rating: Excellent
**
275 posts
Voted last option. Need an option for: "I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony, harmony, oh love!"
____________________________

#15 Aug 28 2010 at 9:27 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,673 posts
I'm leaning towards a poll asking if I should post a poll that will be about your poll.
#16 Aug 28 2010 at 9:28 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
Kaelia88 wrote:
Voted last option. Need an option for: "I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony, harmony, oh love!"


My one regret is that I can only click the green arrow once.
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#17 Aug 28 2010 at 9:30 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
685 posts
Perhaps a poll polling to see if people who vote on the polls actually respond to the poll thread in response to the poll and if people who respond to the poll thread actually vote on and look over the results of the poll in the OP.
____________________________

Crafter Consortium Craftsman/Gatherers Linkshell
#18 Aug 28 2010 at 9:30 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
Geffe the Meaningless wrote:
I'm leaning towards a poll asking if I should post a poll that will be about your poll.


We need to discuss plans for planning a meeting to discuss polls about discussions during planning meetings where people meet to plan discussions about polls about meetings to discuss polls for planning polls for discussions about meeting planning for polls about meetings for poll planning for asking about polls for planning meetings for......
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#19 Aug 28 2010 at 9:38 PM Rating: Good
***
1,673 posts
I'm much to tired to keep up with these shenanigans. Smiley: bowdown


(Cue Supertroopers clip)
#20 Aug 28 2010 at 10:36 PM Rating: Good
*
149 posts
Looks like we have a majority of rebel voters here going against authority
#21 Aug 28 2010 at 10:46 PM Rating: Decent
*
80 posts
Well I am one of those rebels, see you all on Hoth!
____________________________

#22 Aug 29 2010 at 12:19 AM Rating: Good
***
3,178 posts
I love it when people tell me what not to do with blatant reverse psychology. In this way I am easily swayed.
#23 Aug 29 2010 at 12:51 AM Rating: Good
***
3,447 posts
RufuSwho wrote:
I love it when people tell me what not to do with blatant reverse psychology. In this way I am easily swayed.


Needs a poll on how easily swayed people who vote on polls are when polls ask them how easily swayed they might be by polls on swaying people.
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#24 Aug 29 2010 at 1:10 AM Rating: Decent
**
952 posts
ITT Polls polling polls polling polls.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
....


polls
#25 Aug 29 2010 at 5:31 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
***
2,536 posts
bsphil wrote:
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
I love them because I have an opinion and everyone must know it
AMERICA

F*CK YEAH


That made me lol. Rate up.
____________________________
FF11 Server: Caitsith
Kalyna (retired, 2008)
100 Goldsmith
75 Rng, Brd
Main/Acc
Exp/Hybrid
Str/Attk
Spam/Others
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 21 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (21)