Tip: This boards weird BBCode mutilated this recruitment thread. Check out a better copy on the official site.
Rage is a hardcore raiding guild that aims to quickly complete the latest end-game content for FFXIV. Our ideal candidates for recruitment will share similar views with us and can contribute effectively. We want people who are reliable, skilled and very interested in being the absolute best raiding guild on our server of choice. If you do not have the drive to be the best - this organization is not for you.
We are a new organization that has yet to gain its roots. While Rage is new, that does not mean we do not posses the knowledge and skill to become a highly competitive end-game guild. If you do not mind assisting in creating a high-quality guild with strict standards, you shall reap the benefits later when the roster is filled and we are an in-game force of devastation.
Do not join expecting to see a large roster of members right away. Be fully aware that due to our strict requirements, recruitment will take time and be a slow process. However, there is almost an entire month (as of this writing) to flesh out the roster. Rage takes a strong stance of: Quality versus quantity. There are other hardcore guilds that will attempt to fill their general roster with those who do not meet their minimum requirements, and those members will typically hold their progression back. This is an issue we are going to avoid entirely.
Dedication is an extremely important quality to us. If you do not have the resolve to remain within this community long-term, then it is simply not the organization for you. Many people will jump all over a game pre-launch, remain unsure if they will stay or not, and still try to join serious guilds. Well, this is not fair to the organization - at all. We're confident that the application process within itself will weed out those who do not take this seriously. However, I feel obligated to stress the importance of dedication.
Raiding Times: Sun-Thurs 8pm-12am Central
Current Content: TBA
Guild Master: Chaos
Officers: None for now.
All core positions are currently available. However, even though we do not currently have many members, the requirements to join will still remain fairly high. Do not be discouraged if you application is denied - few applicants will likely meet and/or exceed our minimum requirements.
Are you still interested? Would you be an asset to our organization? If so, please take the time to fill out an application:
What we want from you:
- Total dedication to the guild and completing end-game content
- General whining is not tolerated at all. You are expected to show up for the challenge of the content, not the challenge of showing up when
something is on farm status for a free ride.
- Have a competitive nature both on a guild vs. guild level and an internal level.
- You must be able to take sometimes extremely harsh criticism and improve from it.
- You will make mistakes, everyone does. It's important that you will learn from them.
- Be over 18 years of age. The last thing we want to hear is that you can't make an event because of a bedtime.
- Generally have a friendly attitude towards your guild mates. The flipside of this is that you must be able to take a certain level of abuse and jokes from your peers. If you can't take a few jokes at your expense this might not be the place for you.
Is my application private?
No. Anyone can view your application. To submit a true private application send a private message to Chaos.
I posted my application. Just letting you know.
I am likely already aware of your application. Please do not send me unsolicited messages regarding the status of your application.
Can we talk about my application?
If there is something that needs discussion regarding your application, please respond to the application thread you created and we'll go from there.
What if you're not recruiting my class?
If you are an exceptional player and extremely confident in your ability, then we encourage you to apply anyway.
Do you take package deals?
If both players meet our strict requirements, then yes. We will not accept a bad player to gain a good one.
Do you have any suggestions that will improve my chances of being accepted?
- Use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. You don't need to write like an English professor, but please make your application intelligible.
- Reply to every question or request.
- Care about your application. Spend some time on it.
- Show screenshots or videos of previous end-game accomplishments in other MMO's.
- Generally speaking; be a cool person that is enjoyable to talk to.
- Do not suffer from ADD. If you do suffer from this mental affliction, take medication.
This is taking forever.
If you feel the application process takes too long, you are encouraged to seek another guild. We have absolutely no place for people that do not have any patience.
Edited, Aug 29th 2010 10:04pm by ChaoTheory
Edited, Aug 29th 2010 10:04pm by ChaoTheory
Edited, Aug 29th 2010 7:36pm by Kaolian Lock Thread:
Edited, Aug 29th 2010 7:36pm by Kaolian
Edited, Aug 29th 2010 9:37pm by Wint Lock Thread: Single post recruitment thread