Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Any teachers going to play FFXIV?Follow

#1 Aug 30 2010 at 7:01 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
26 posts
I am taking a Technology For Teachers course in college and the first assignment is to send a letter to two teachers. I am hoping to find a couple of willing volunteers to help me out. I need one in any state in the U.S. except MO and one from out side of the U.S. If you are willing to help me out or know somebody the will please let me know.


Thank you so much.
____________________________
Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey-Whiskey makes my baby, feel a little frisky.
Rain Is A Good Thing- Luke Bryan
#2 Aug 30 2010 at 7:21 PM Rating: Excellent
16 posts
what do you need? Do you just need to send an e-mail, or do you need to ask some questions regarding technology and education? I might be able to help you out, I'm in my student teaching time right now; and my sister teaches in Malaysia. Let me know what you need and Ill see if I can help out.
#3 Aug 30 2010 at 7:31 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
256 posts
TallononFire wrote:
what do you need? Do you just need to send an e-mail, or do you need to ask some questions regarding technology and education? I might be able to help you out, I'm in my student teaching time right now; and my sister teaches in Malaysia. Let me know what you need and Ill see if I can help out.

wow, i think you just killed two birds with one stone.
____________________________
*Retired :: August 2002 - December 2005*
Raion
Ragnarok Server
Linkshells: DigitalBackSpin, DBSDynamis, CKofVD
PLD75-WAR45-RDM30-BLM30-WHM25-NIN25-THF25-RNG10-BST9
Goldsmith 85, Blacksmith 30
#4 Aug 30 2010 at 7:35 PM Rating: Decent
16 posts
Quote:
wow, i think you just killed two birds with one stone.


I'm a multitasker; just leme know what you need though.
#5 Aug 30 2010 at 7:36 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
26 posts
I have to write a short letter and ask 2 or 3 questions about the technology you are using in the classroom. I will need an address, which you can PM me, so I can postal mail it. The assignment is to send it so the professor is collecting the envelopes to mail. If you email me back after receiving it then I get bonus points.

Thanks
____________________________
Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey-Whiskey makes my baby, feel a little frisky.
Rain Is A Good Thing- Luke Bryan
#6 Aug 30 2010 at 7:49 PM Rating: Decent
16 posts
Quote:
I have to write a short letter and ask 2 or 3 questions about the technology you are using in the classroom. I will need an address, which you can PM me, so I can postal mail it. The assignment is to send it so the professor is collecting the envelopes to mail. If you email me back after receiving it then I get bonus points.

Thanks


ok I sent you a PM and I sent an e-mail to my sister to see what she thinks.

Your Welcome!
#7 Aug 30 2010 at 7:53 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
26 posts
This is what makes this forum so great. Thank you for helping me.
____________________________
Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey-Whiskey makes my baby, feel a little frisky.
Rain Is A Good Thing- Luke Bryan
#8 Aug 30 2010 at 11:36 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
9,997 posts
I assume you're from MO since you can't use a teacher from there. Where at in MO?
____________________________
Hyrist wrote:
Ok, now we're going to get slash fiction of Wint x Kachi somehere... rule 34 and all...

Never confuse your inference as the listener for an implication of the speaker.

Good games are subjective like good food is subjective. You're not going to seriously tell me that there's not a psychological basis for why pizza is great and lutefisk is revolting. The thing about subjectivity is that, as subjects go, humans actually have a great deal in common.
#9 Sep 02 2010 at 5:07 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
26 posts
Sorry Kachi, I did not see your reply. I am about 70 miles East of K.C.
____________________________
Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey-Whiskey makes my baby, feel a little frisky.
Rain Is A Good Thing- Luke Bryan
#10 Sep 02 2010 at 5:18 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
9,997 posts
Ah, then you probably don't live too far from here. I live in Columbia.
____________________________
Hyrist wrote:
Ok, now we're going to get slash fiction of Wint x Kachi somehere... rule 34 and all...

Never confuse your inference as the listener for an implication of the speaker.

Good games are subjective like good food is subjective. You're not going to seriously tell me that there's not a psychological basis for why pizza is great and lutefisk is revolting. The thing about subjectivity is that, as subjects go, humans actually have a great deal in common.
#11 Sep 02 2010 at 7:44 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
26 posts
Not really, I am about an hour from there. I go to Columbia a couple times a month. Its nice knowing I am not the only one around here that plays FF.
____________________________
Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey-Whiskey makes my baby, feel a little frisky.
Rain Is A Good Thing- Luke Bryan
#12 Sep 02 2010 at 8:37 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
9,997 posts
Ah, I don't consider an hour very far.

Apparently someone was trying to designate Lindblum as the Midwest server. You should consider jumping on there if you think you might ever want to meet up with your game friends irl. Of course, I don't know if that "Midwest server" thing will stick at all. Looks like I probably won't end up on that server either way.
____________________________
Hyrist wrote:
Ok, now we're going to get slash fiction of Wint x Kachi somehere... rule 34 and all...

Never confuse your inference as the listener for an implication of the speaker.

Good games are subjective like good food is subjective. You're not going to seriously tell me that there's not a psychological basis for why pizza is great and lutefisk is revolting. The thing about subjectivity is that, as subjects go, humans actually have a great deal in common.
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 32 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (32)