- The new city-states Gridania and Ul'dah and their surrounding areas have been added.
- New quests have been added.
- Guildleves have been added and changed in the following ways:
* Users can now accept guildleves at the Adventurers' Guilds in Gridania and Ul'dah.
The NPCs issuing guildleves in each city-state are as follows:
Regional Guildleves: Piralnaut (Limsa Lominsa), Gontrant (Gridania), Totonawa (Ul'dah)
Local Guildleves: T'mokkri (Limsa Lominsa), Tierney (Gridania), Eustace (Ul'dah)
* New regional guildleves have been added.
* New local guildleves have been added.
* Failed levequests may be reattempted immediately upon renewal of the guildleve list.
- New monster varieties have been added.
- Monster placement has undergone several adjustments.
- The overall battle balance has been adjusted.
- Formula for skill point and experience point allocation has been revamped.
- New pieces of equipment have been added.
- Various new items have been added.
- The goods stocked by vendor NPCs have been adjusted.
- The prices for items sold by NPCs at each shop have been changed.
Due to this change, the amount of gil players acquire has been increased.
- The following additions have been made to the synthesis system:
New recipes have been added.
- The gathering and synthesis-related term "Ability" has been changed to "Godsend".
- Gridania and Ul'dah have been added to the selectable starting cities on the character creation screen.
- Players can now save data for characters they've created to their hard drive and apply the data later to the creation of a new character.
- Players will now need to wait at least ten minutes before being able to restore HP and MP again at an aetheryte crystal.
- Social Lists has been added to the main menu.
Players can add or delete characters to and from their friend list and blacklist.
- Support Desk has been added to the main menu.
In this section, players can look over frequently asked questions or speak with Game Masters regarding in-game trouble.
- Examine has been added to the Interactions menu.
Targeting another player character and selecting Examine will display that player character's equipment.
- Various ways of expressing emotions and desires have been added.
* Enemy signs have been added.
While in a party, players can express their various desires regarding monsters in the field.
* Ally signs have been added.
While in a party, players can express various desires to other members of the party.
* The emote "lounge" has been added.
Also, the interaction "sit" has been added, which allows players to sit on nearby chairs, benches, etc.
- New text commands have been added.
- New categories and phrases have been added to the dictionary.
- A screenshot feature has been added.
Players can take pictures of the game screen by pushing Print Screen while holding down Scroll Lock on the keyboard.
- Keyboard Settings has been added under Configuration.
- Players can now change the display settings for each of their linkshells from Log Display Settings under Configuration.
* The Official FINAL FANTASY XIV Players' Site has been launched in conjunction with the start of the FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test.
Please click here for details.
FFXI - Shinoh - BRD66/WHM41/RDM41/NIN37/COR30/THF25 - Fairy
WoW - Lv.80 Priest/Shaman/Paladin - Boulderfist/Malorne
FFXIV - Can't afford it now. =(