The game has been out for a couple of weeks now, i think it came out on the 21's of last month, but i am a patient person, i have never had a game that i just got frustrated with and walked away....
well the times are changing, there are so many errors that are out there right now!
1) the DirectX problem, if you are one of the many who have this game you get a problem that says you don't have DirectX or it can not be found and your game will either randomly Shut off or if your in fullscreen it will close if you want to alt+tab
2)Error 3102 your playing the game and everything is going fine, then one minute everything stops moving and you get kicked from the game. not a problem, i don't mind restarting the game every now and then...but if your in the middle of a Levequest or in the middle of crafting the piece or quest becomes an instant fail. Oh and most of the time when you get kicked you have to wait about 30 min for the game to let you back in
3) going into active mode, if you are going to go into active mode, you need to have about 5 min to spare, so if you need to go to the bathroom or take a smoke break now is your chance
4)NO AUCTION HOUSE...enough said
5) when you respawn from death that is another time you can go to the bathroom or take a smoke break cause it will be about 5 min before you can move, there are times where my rebirth weakness wears off before i can start moving (rebirth is longer than 1 min)
6)stopping after a long run. when you go to a new side of town or to somewhere that you weren't really close to, you have to wait about a min or so for the NPC's to spawn and about another 2+ min for the players around you to spawn
7) can't see fellow party members on your map unless they are in your mini map
8)TAB=Epic FAIL when you are in a party and your party is in a fight with multiple creatures, when you kill one and want to go to another you will have to click tab so it will lock on you, your teammates, the random people 200ft away, the random enemies 300 ft away and then the enemy that is 3 inches in front of your face
9) the recipes- the way the games recipes system works is fine because you don't need to go find the recipe your character just knows it, but for example i want to create a new lvl 7 blacksmith tool and it's a lvl 5 recipe, i will need about 5 items which is fine except for the fact that one of them is i need to be a lvl 21 weaver in order to make the piece(they vendor some items but the piece i am looking for is not sold by vendors)
Most of these problems could of easily been avoided if they just added more worlds and more channels it's a quick fix to half of the biggest problems out there
oh and why would i pay 13 dollars a month for a game with all these errors
when i can go back to RunesofMagic and play it for free
Edited, Oct 11th 2010 5:07am by Lair1990