this game is terrible. I cant believe that it will be released at the end of september.
it´s too unfriendly to newbie. i think nobody wants to play such crap...
here is a list of some of the failures:
1. you cant minimize the game, it´s always crashing. great!
2. when you're dead, nothing happens. no info, no special screen. you just lay there... do i really have to push the "i-got-stuck"-button ??
3. the chatscreen is full of combat text. so chatting AND fighting is nearly impossible.
4. you cant change the keybordbindings ?!
5. the mobs in the starting area are incredibly strong (the dodos). why? and why are the so few mobs at all ??
6. there is no follow-command
7. failed quests cant be started over again? (there is a npc saying that I can do, but nothing happens??)
8. looting a mob: open the mainmenu, open inventory, open lootlist, click on "loot", click on "to inventory". seriously??? that is really retarded!
9. i see the buff- and debuff-symbols below a player/mob-frame. but there is no information about them. mouseover doesnt work.
10. targeting something is too hard. and you cant target partymembers by clicking the party frame.
11. when I got my first lvlup, i had to choose to spend points to: "fire, water, lighting, ...." but what for? there is NO explanation what this stuff is good for. there is no explanation for NOTHING!
12. to get an ability from your ability list in your command list is complicated. ( let's compare it to WoW: pull it out from your spellbook right into the bar. which game has the "better" system for this? )
13. you use attacks that shall deal "sustained" damage ( a dot?), the mob is under the effect of this "dot", but he doesnt lose any additional hp?!
and biggest problem of all: this game has almost no content?! ( OR it fails presenting it!) some of you talk of questline,etc. where are these lines??
the devs seem to be a bunch of newbies. arent they the developers of ffxi ? why is this game then lacking so much ELEMENTARY(=basic) stuff ???
Edited, Sep 5th 2010 6:30am by atwerq
Edited, Sep 5th 2010 6:43am by atwerq