First off, so far I have been excited about the beta. I understand the lag and lack of certain functions because that is being held for release, but there are some things that I would like to see implemented.
1) A permanent "Lock Camera Behind Character" option. I want to be able to turn my character and the screen turn with me. I understand I can set it once, but once I use the mouse to rotate the screen, it unlocks.
2) "Mark" Quest Givers, Trainers, Vendors for ease of finding. I don't mind talking to people sometimes, but other times I just want to know who out of seven people are the one I talk to in order to advance my quest.
3) "Scroll the Map" to look at the whole location. Cities are big, that awesome! But sometimes I would like to scroll the map to see the whole things from where I am standing.
4) Ability to change graphics setting or resolution. I think it should have a low, medium, and high level of graphics to choose from. That is probably something for release I expect to see.
5) Shortcut keys. I would like one for sheath/unsheath weapon, open Inventory, open Abilities, etc. This would help me from always opening the Menu to do something.
Overall, I am impressed by the character customization and settings. If you have any other things you would like changed or would like to comment with any info on mine, go right ahead!