I still think its funny that the Icon for broken gear still reads in Japanese.
Yup, I saw that when I was walking to the DoH/ DoL market
You have to check the item through your inventory, not equipment... Yeah, bright move on SE's part, I know. -.-;
You are right you have to check in Inventory. I saw a Repair button visible. Guess that means to fix but then again if you look to the left of the button, it says Wear (if I remembered right) so the higher the number the worse it is? Because the wear on mine was like 92k out of 97k something like that
1) Figure out what craft your particular piece of gear requires and equip the appropriate tools.
2) Unequip the gear you want to fix and make sure you have the required repair components.
3) Select the piece of gear from your inventory and press the Repair button. Place the components in the slots and confirm.
4) If you have the appropriate level of skill you'll attempt to fix the gear.
1. It uses Ash branch, where I find that?
2. I unequipped so I am now Conjurer. I guess even if you don't have components it doesn't tell you what you are missing? Seems like the case because it gave me so many choices what to repair and I didn't see a way to get fishing rod out of my inventory
3. ---haven't gotten there