Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

fps? on high?Follow

#1 Sep 08 2010 at 9:02 PM Rating: Default
6 posts
these are my specs and i dont know but should i be able to pull off with highest settings? with atleast 50 fps?


-=-=-=-=-=-=- System Information -=-=-=-=-=-=-

Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64bit (build 7600)
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 960 @ 3.20GHz
Number of Processors Logical Core Count 8 Physical Core Count 4
BIOS Default System BIOS
Language English (Regional Setting: English)
Physical Memory 6134.926MB
Virtual Memory 2047.875MB
Page File 12267.996MB
Storage C:\ Hard Disk Drive Total Disk Space 456.562GB Free Disk Space 373.969GB
DirectX Version DirectX 11
Graphic Device(s) ATI Radeon HD 5900 Series
+Device \\.\DISPLAY7
+Chip ATI display adapter (0x689C)
+Maker ATI Technologies Inc.
+Video Memory 2009.422 MB
+Shared Video Memory 2803.000 MB
+DAC Type Internal DAC(400MHz)
+Display Mode 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
#2 Sep 08 2010 at 9:14 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
239 posts
I thought FFXIV maxed out at 30 FPS? Could of swore I read that somewhere..........
____________________________
Quote:
WAR has access to enough enmity gear and enough hate-inducing JA to aggro baby jesus.


Quote:
When I'm trying to decide what spell to cast I look at the mobs' weaknesses, check the day, check the weather and then calmly cast Thunder IV.
#3 Sep 08 2010 at 9:17 PM Rating: Decent
Techsupport wrote:
I thought FFXIV maxed out at 30 FPS? Could of swore I read that somewhere..........


The alpha client did. The current beta client caps at 60fps.
#4 Sep 08 2010 at 9:18 PM Rating: Default
6 posts
ok if so, shouldnt i be able to run highest and get 30fps?
#5 Sep 08 2010 at 9:25 PM Rating: Good
**
923 posts
Yeah that setup should run it pretty **** well
#6 Sep 08 2010 at 9:26 PM Rating: Good
ameesh91 wrote:
ok if so, shouldnt i be able to run highest and get 30fps?


I want to be a good sport and answer your question, but a part of me resents that someone can have a $700 GPU and not have the slightest clue what they're doing with it. So I'll leave it to someone else to address.
#7 Sep 08 2010 at 9:32 PM Rating: Decent
**
472 posts
+1 to Aurelius
#8 Sep 08 2010 at 9:47 PM Rating: Default
6 posts
well i have no idea how much it costed, dad got me the computer, i thought it was pretty crappy, its those alienwares.
#9 Sep 08 2010 at 9:55 PM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
ameesh91 wrote:
well i have no idea how much it costed, dad got me the computer, i thought it was pretty crappy, its those alienwares.
Not helping.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#10 Sep 08 2010 at 9:56 PM Rating: Excellent
28 posts
Should be able to do minimum of 50 average FPS. I'm running a Phenom X4 @ 3 GHz + Radeon 5770 and get around 45 FPS average.
Also, past tense of "cost" is "cost." Just throwing that out there :V
#11 Sep 09 2010 at 1:04 AM Rating: Decent
**
415 posts
The One and Only Aurelius wrote:
ameesh91 wrote:
ok if so, shouldnt i be able to run highest and get 30fps?


I want to be a good sport and answer your question, but a part of me resents that someone can have a $700 GPU and not have the slightest clue what they're doing with it. So I'll leave it to someone else to address.


I honestly want to say he is trolling. He has like the best computer money can buy. Should be able to max the game no problem.
____________________________
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3571 - Mind Control Theories Used By Mass Media
#12 Sep 09 2010 at 1:39 AM Rating: Good
*
111 posts
Quote:
these are my specs and i dont know but should i be able to pull off with highest settings? with atleast 50 fps?

:O
Quote:
Should be able to do minimum of 50 average FPS. I'm running a Phenom X4 @ 3 GHz + Radeon 5770 and get around 45 FPS average.

Hmmm, so I should just get a 5770 then, I was going to get a gtx 460 to go with my phenomX4 but if i can average 45 fps without it then I'll save that extra money lol. are you overclocked at all?
#13 Sep 09 2010 at 4:11 AM Rating: Decent
*
71 posts
shadowofclarence wrote:
Quote:
these are my specs and i dont know but should i be able to pull off with highest settings? with atleast 50 fps?

:O
Quote:
Should be able to do minimum of 50 average FPS. I'm running a Phenom X4 @ 3 GHz + Radeon 5770 and get around 45 FPS average.

Hmmm, so I should just get a 5770 then, I was going to get a gtx 460 to go with my phenomX4 but if i can average 45 fps without it then I'll save that extra money lol. are you overclocked at all?


If it was my PC I would go for the GTX 460. I think the extra cost going from a 5770 will be a far better investment. I dont think there is a big difference in price but there will be a good increase in performance. I have the 5770 in my PC and around December that will be where I put my birthday money (Into a GTX 460 upgrade)

Edited, Sep 9th 2010 6:11am by Theahra
#14 Sep 09 2010 at 4:16 AM Rating: Decent
Thief's Knife
*****
15,053 posts
The One and Only Aurelius wrote:
Techsupport wrote:
I thought FFXIV maxed out at 30 FPS? Could of swore I read that somewhere..........


The alpha client did. The current beta client caps at 60fps.



Hopefully they'll get rid of that cap as well.


Edited, Sep 9th 2010 7:18am by Lobivopis
____________________________
Final Fantasy XI 12-14-11 Update wrote:
Adjust the resolution of menus.
The main screen resolution for "FINAL FANTASY XI" is dependent on the "Overlay Graphics Resolution" setting.
If the Overlay Graphics Resolution is set higher than the Menu Resolution, menus will be automatically resized.


I thought of it first:

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=10&mid=130073657654872218#20
#15 Sep 09 2010 at 4:59 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
2,495 posts
Lobivopis wrote:
The One and Only Aurelius wrote:
Techsupport wrote:
I thought FFXIV maxed out at 30 FPS? Could of swore I read that somewhere..........


The alpha client did. The current beta client caps at 60fps.


Hopefully they'll get rid of that cap as well.


Why? I guarantee you won't see a difference from 60 to 60+.
#16 Sep 09 2010 at 8:42 AM Rating: Decent
1 post
I can guarantee you that there is a difference. Maybe you can't see it but those of us who have a 120hz monitor can easily see it. Everything on screen moves so much more fluid.
#17 Sep 09 2010 at 9:34 AM Rating: Good
ameesh91 wrote:
these are my specs and i dont know but should i be able to pull off with highest settings? with atleast 50 fps?


No, it won't. It will come close (probably a good 30-40FPS) and your framerate will peak at 50+ at times, but it won't sustain 50FPS with every setting on highest and all effects turned on. Upgrade to an i7-980x (and OC it to 4GHz or better) and throw in another 5970 to crossfire, and you might be able to pull it off.
____________________________
Steam: Xavier1216
FFXI: Astyanax (Bismarck)


#18 Sep 09 2010 at 9:35 AM Rating: Decent
6 posts
no, no none of it is overclocked, i can get 40-50 with highest settings but when ao is on and dof, i get like 17 in town.

#19 Sep 09 2010 at 9:36 AM Rating: Good
PLDXavier, Defender of Justice wrote:
ameesh91 wrote:
these are my specs and i dont know but should i be able to pull off with highest settings? with atleast 50 fps?


No, it won't. It will come close (probably a good 30-40FPS) and your framerate will peak at 50+ at times, but it won't sustain 50FPS with every setting on highest and all effects turned on. Upgrade to an i7-980x (and OC it to 4GHz or better) and throw in another 5970 to crossfire, and you might be able to pull it off.


I don't know about that. I'm not running with anything overclocked right now (i7 920, 5870) and I get capped at 60fps in the field. I take a hit to FPS around aetheryte and in towns, but anywhere else, 50-60 is the norm. That's all settings maxed from the XIV config utility.
#20 Sep 09 2010 at 10:01 AM Rating: Good
The One and Only Aurelius wrote:
PLDXavier, Defender of Justice wrote:
ameesh91 wrote:
these are my specs and i dont know but should i be able to pull off with highest settings? with atleast 50 fps?


No, it won't. It will come close (probably a good 30-40FPS) and your framerate will peak at 50+ at times, but it won't sustain 50FPS with every setting on highest and all effects turned on. Upgrade to an i7-980x (and OC it to 4GHz or better) and throw in another 5970 to crossfire, and you might be able to pull it off.


I don't know about that. I'm not running with anything overclocked right now (i7 920, 5870) and I get capped at 60fps in the field. I take a hit to FPS around aetheryte and in towns, but anywhere else, 50-60 is the norm. That's all settings maxed from the XIV config utility.


Ok, I could be wrong, then. Are you running with AO and DoF on, as well? Maybe I should just join the party and turn them off Smiley: lol
____________________________
Steam: Xavier1216
FFXI: Astyanax (Bismarck)


#21 Sep 09 2010 at 12:13 PM Rating: Decent
28 posts
shadowofclarence wrote:
Quote:
these are my specs and i dont know but should i be able to pull off with highest settings? with atleast 50 fps?

:O
Quote:
Should be able to do minimum of 50 average FPS. I'm running a Phenom X4 @ 3 GHz + Radeon 5770 and get around 45 FPS average.

Hmmm, so I should just get a 5770 then, I was going to get a gtx 460 to go with my phenomX4 but if i can average 45 fps without it then I'll save that extra money lol. are you overclocked at all?

To be honest I'd go with the nVidia unless you REALLY like ATI cards. I've had a lot of problems playing Aion with the card (much less FPS than I should have been getting until I forced some settings on it) and have been having a lot of crashes with FFXIV (not sure if it's the card or the client or a combination doing that). I've never had a problem with nVidia cards, and only got this because I needed a card in a pinch and was on a tight budget. This was $30 cheaper than the next best nVidia card for my purposes, so I went thrifty. I don't regret it, but I don't think it was the best bang for my buck either. However, as new drivers come out, a lot of the issues could get resolved. Basically, YMMV.

Also, I'm not overclocking. However, my XP client is highly optimized (20 processes at startup, 96 MB of RAM used) for audio work, which lends itself nicely to gaming. If it were stock XP, I'd probably be getting 35-40 FPS average.

Edited, Sep 9th 2010 2:19pm by timthetortoise
#22 Sep 09 2010 at 12:16 PM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
PLDXavier, Defender of Justice wrote:
The One and Only Aurelius wrote:
PLDXavier, Defender of Justice wrote:
ameesh91 wrote:
these are my specs and i dont know but should i be able to pull off with highest settings? with atleast 50 fps?


No, it won't. It will come close (probably a good 30-40FPS) and your framerate will peak at 50+ at times, but it won't sustain 50FPS with every setting on highest and all effects turned on. Upgrade to an i7-980x (and OC it to 4GHz or better) and throw in another 5970 to crossfire, and you might be able to pull it off.


I don't know about that. I'm not running with anything overclocked right now (i7 920, 5870) and I get capped at 60fps in the field. I take a hit to FPS around aetheryte and in towns, but anywhere else, 50-60 is the norm. That's all settings maxed from the XIV config utility.


Ok, I could be wrong, then. Are you running with AO and DoF on, as well? Maybe I should just join the party and turn them off Smiley: lol
AO does almost nothing in terms of visual performance in my eyes. Even looking at screenshots back to back it's hard to see what's better about one or the other.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#23 Sep 09 2010 at 12:49 PM Rating: Good
PLDXavier, Defender of Justice wrote:
The One and Only Aurelius wrote:
PLDXavier, Defender of Justice wrote:
ameesh91 wrote:
these are my specs and i dont know but should i be able to pull off with highest settings? with atleast 50 fps?


No, it won't. It will come close (probably a good 30-40FPS) and your framerate will peak at 50+ at times, but it won't sustain 50FPS with every setting on highest and all effects turned on. Upgrade to an i7-980x (and OC it to 4GHz or better) and throw in another 5970 to crossfire, and you might be able to pull it off.


I don't know about that. I'm not running with anything overclocked right now (i7 920, 5870) and I get capped at 60fps in the field. I take a hit to FPS around aetheryte and in towns, but anywhere else, 50-60 is the norm. That's all settings maxed from the XIV config utility.


Ok, I could be wrong, then. Are you running with AO and DoF on, as well? Maybe I should just join the party and turn them off Smiley: lol


Yup, everything that can be turned on is on, everything that has a range of option is set to the highest setting. Part of me is curious as to what I'd see with overclocked bits, but most of me doesn't care enough to mess around until I get the water block back on my CPU.
#24 Sep 09 2010 at 1:06 PM Rating: Good
***
1,457 posts
Hey guys I have a car, here are my specs:

Water-cooled twin-turbocharged H6
3,600 cc (220 cu in); 4 valves per cylinder
100 mm (3.9 in) × 76.4 mm (3.0 in)
Compression ratio: 9.4:1
Maximum power: 395.4 kW (530.2 hp) @ 6500 rpm
Specific power: 109.8 kW/liter (2.41 hp/cu in)
Maximum torque: 685 N·m (505 lb·ft) @ 2200 rpm (continuing to 4500 rpm due to VTG effects)
Specific torque: 190.3 N·m/liter (2.29 lb·ft/cu in)
# Front brakes: Ventilated carbon ceramic discs with 6-piston monobloc aluminum fixed calipers & ABS
# Rear brakes: Ventilated carbon ceramic discs with 4-piston monobloc aluminum fixed calipers & AB
# Curb Weight: 1,438 kg (3,170 lb)
# Drag coefficient: 0.32
Power-to-weight ratio: 275.0 W/kg (5.98 lb/hp)

Do you guys think I'll pull off 100 mph with this car?
____________________________
Hunter Avril
Rogue Ultra
Paladin Awhellnah
Mage Shantotto
Shaman Lakshmi
Faith (Valefor)

#25 Sep 09 2010 at 1:11 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
**
534 posts
No way...a Porsche 911 may get you about 95mph...but if you close the windows...maybe 100. :)
____________________________
Amos Fin - Ultros

#26 Sep 09 2010 at 1:15 PM Rating: Good
The One and Only Aurelius wrote:
PLDXavier, Defender of Justice wrote:
The One and Only Aurelius wrote:
PLDXavier, Defender of Justice wrote:
ameesh91 wrote:
these are my specs and i dont know but should i be able to pull off with highest settings? with atleast 50 fps?


No, it won't. It will come close (probably a good 30-40FPS) and your framerate will peak at 50+ at times, but it won't sustain 50FPS with every setting on highest and all effects turned on. Upgrade to an i7-980x (and OC it to 4GHz or better) and throw in another 5970 to crossfire, and you might be able to pull it off.


I don't know about that. I'm not running with anything overclocked right now (i7 920, 5870) and I get capped at 60fps in the field. I take a hit to FPS around aetheryte and in towns, but anywhere else, 50-60 is the norm. That's all settings maxed from the XIV config utility.


Ok, I could be wrong, then. Are you running with AO and DoF on, as well? Maybe I should just join the party and turn them off Smiley: lol


Yup, everything that can be turned on is on, everything that has a range of option is set to the highest setting. Part of me is curious as to what I'd see with overclocked bits, but most of me doesn't care enough to mess around until I get the water block back on my CPU.


Hmm... I'd have to give this round to ATI, then. My 480 is giving me about 40~45FPS in the open lately, with everything up to highest and all effects on. I haven't OC'd anything, though, and I probably wouldn't try even if I did have water cooling.

GuardianFaith wrote:
Hey guys I have a car, here are my specs:

Water-cooled twin-turbocharged H6
3,600 cc (220 cu in); 4 valves per cylinder
100 mm (3.9 in) × 76.4 mm (3.0 in)
Compression ratio: 9.4:1
Maximum power: 395.4 kW (530.2 hp) @ 6500 rpm
Specific power: 109.8 kW/liter (2.41 hp/cu in)
Maximum torque: 685 N·m (505 lb·ft) @ 2200 rpm (continuing to 4500 rpm due to VTG effects)
Specific torque: 190.3 N·m/liter (2.29 lb·ft/cu in)
# Front brakes: Ventilated carbon ceramic discs with 6-piston monobloc aluminum fixed calipers & ABS
# Rear brakes: Ventilated carbon ceramic discs with 4-piston monobloc aluminum fixed calipers & AB
# Curb Weight: 1,438 kg (3,170 lb)
# Drag coefficient: 0.32
Power-to-weight ratio: 275.0 W/kg (5.98 lb/hp)

Do you guys think I'll pull off 100 mph with this car?


No, you should totally trade that in for a Prius.
____________________________
Steam: Xavier1216
FFXI: Astyanax (Bismarck)


#27 Sep 09 2010 at 1:29 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,457 posts
Simool wrote:
No way...a Porsche 911 may get you about 95mph...but if you close the windows...maybe 100. :)


The
Quote:
H6
gave it away huh?
____________________________
Hunter Avril
Rogue Ultra
Paladin Awhellnah
Mage Shantotto
Shaman Lakshmi
Faith (Valefor)

#28 Sep 09 2010 at 1:30 PM Rating: Good
PLDXavier, Defender of Justice wrote:

Hmm... I'd have to give this round to ATI, then. My 480 is giving me about 40~45FPS in the open lately, with everything up to highest and all effects on. I haven't OC'd anything, though, and I probably wouldn't try even if I did have water cooling.


Actually, I just took a second look at the config utility. I didn't realize it has two distinct pages for graphics and I was running with AO and DoF off. Turned both on and logged in and my frame rate in the field dropped to about 25 or so. It was also raining which probably didn't help, but clearly AO tanked my framerate. Your nVidia investment is safe from ridicule ;D
#29 Sep 09 2010 at 1:51 PM Rating: Good
The One and Only Aurelius wrote:
PLDXavier, Defender of Justice wrote:

Hmm... I'd have to give this round to ATI, then. My 480 is giving me about 40~45FPS in the open lately, with everything up to highest and all effects on. I haven't OC'd anything, though, and I probably wouldn't try even if I did have water cooling.


Actually, I just took a second look at the config utility. I didn't realize it has two distinct pages for graphics and I was running with AO and DoF off. Turned both on and logged in and my frame rate in the field dropped to about 25 or so. It was also raining which probably didn't help, but clearly AO tanked my framerate. Your nVidia investment is safe from ridicule ;D


Gee, thanks Smiley: sly

Seriously, though, I do appreciate the second look. And while I've lately been rather anti-ATI, I'm starting to hear a lot of good about them again. It's nice to hear it, too, because no gamer should want lax competition between companies like these.
____________________________
Steam: Xavier1216
FFXI: Astyanax (Bismarck)


#30 Sep 09 2010 at 4:45 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
784 posts
I have everything turned up highest, but I don't have the "supersampling trick" turned on, I have it set to just resolution instead of double.

I am not running fullscreen, because on my 30" monitor it kills my performance even when I turn settings down, so I am running windowed, I THINK in 1920x1080 (can't check, at work at the moment).

My system is an i7-930 overclocked to 4.2 with HT on, dual GTX480s in SLI, everything watercooled.

I average about 30-45fps in town on a low to medium populated server, but I also play when most of NA is asleep. Everything is pretty smooth, but certainly not 50+ fps. Hopefully that will change with more optimisation of the game, and new drivers from nvidia.
____________________________
Amazing linkshell/guild hosting

#31 Sep 09 2010 at 5:08 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
OP: There's no way your computer will ever get over 5-10 FPS, tops with these settings. Some suggestions:

ameesh91 wrote:
Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64bit (build 7600)


This is terrible. For one thing, the 64 bits are taking up a lot of Memory, and your Windows is only 7? Upgrade to Windows 98. 98 is a LOT higher than 7. It will run like, 10 times faster.

ameesh91 wrote:
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 960 @ 3.20GHz


You're probably going to want to replace this with a Pentium 2. They're much, much bigger processors and they have cool black housings for them. You should be able to put the Pentium in the motherboard you have now, which should still be good. If it doesn't fit, just apply pressure. Worst case, some duct tape should hold the new processor in place. Get the silver duct tape, too. It makes the processor go way faster.

ameesh91 wrote:
BIOS Default System BIOS


This is slowing your system down. See if you can figure out how to flash your BIOS. "Flash" means it increases the speed, like a flash of light.

ameesh91 wrote:
Physical Memory 6134.926MB
Virtual Memory 2047.875MB
Page File 12267.996MB
Storage C:\ Hard Disk Drive Total Disk Space 456.562GB Free Disk Space 373.969GB


I'm guessing you probably have 3V RAM. See if you can find some 5V RAM to replace it with. It'll run way better. As for the Hard Drive, it looks like it might be good, but it could just be cluttered with viruses and stuff. See if you can search your computer for any files ending in ".sys". Those are system viruses and probably slowing you down. Delete them to clear up some space.

ameesh91 wrote:
Graphic Device(s) ATI Radeon HD 5900 Series


See if you can find a "Voodoo" graphics card. They're pretty rare because they're the top of the line right now, and a lot of manufacturers won't sell them because of how fast they are. You might be able to find some dumb sucker who doesn't realize how great that card is and buy it off of them. They're worth like $500 but you might be able to talk the guy into selling it for only $100-$200 if you lowball him. His loss is your gain.


Try these suggestions and you should be running XIV on max in no time. Hope to see you in Eorzea!
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#32 Sep 09 2010 at 5:12 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
784 posts
Lol... you might want to slip a disclaimer in there somewhere Mikhalia -_-
____________________________
Amazing linkshell/guild hosting

#33 Sep 09 2010 at 5:12 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
*
175 posts
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:




OP, I can verify everything Mikhalia here has said. I run pretty much everything he recommended and was able to easily pump out around 120 FPS constant at full settings.

Edited, Sep 9th 2010 7:12pm by Darkm0d
____________________________
FFXI:(Remora -> Leviathan -> Shiva) WHM, BLM, RDM, THF, SAM, DNC
FFXIV: (Rabanastre) Working on: CON ~ LNC





#34 Sep 09 2010 at 5:16 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
27 posts
omg hilarious.+1

I love the part where he says "crappy and alienware". I suppose if my Dad showed up with a Alienware I would get upset too - the thoughtless *******.
#35 Sep 09 2010 at 6:08 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
Fetter wrote:
Lol... you might want to slip a disclaimer in there somewhere Mikhalia -_-


I might. But I won't. There's a difference between helpful advice and obviously sarcastic advice. Anyone who finishes that post and doesn't realize it isn't serious deserves what happens to them.

Call it PC Darwinism.

Edited, Sep 9th 2010 8:08pm by Mikhalia
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#36 Sep 09 2010 at 6:11 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
22 posts
Is there a command to show an FPS counter on screen in the game?
#37 Sep 09 2010 at 6:29 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
152 posts
If it helps you from worrying, I get 60 FPS in most areas, around 45 in heavily populated areas right now, and my system specs are as follows:

AMD Phenom IIx4 955BE OCd to 3.8 ghz
EVGA GTX470 at stock settings
4 gigs of low latency GSkill ram

I run everything on the highest settings with Ambient Occlusion and Depth of Field on, 16xAA.

So, you should be fine.
#38 Sep 09 2010 at 7:18 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
784 posts
Er... what resolution are you running on then? Because I find that a bit hard to believe.
____________________________
Amazing linkshell/guild hosting

#39 Sep 09 2010 at 7:39 PM Rating: Excellent
40 posts
The best thing to do is to overclock your eyes. Be careful, though, I don't have watercooling and my left side is tingling.
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 16 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (16)