Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

West coast (PST) players?Follow

#1 Sep 09 2010 at 5:08 PM Rating: Decent
14 posts
All you players that live on the west coast or in the Pacific time zone and want to organize LS events, raids, parties, statics on Pacific time, maybe we can make this our home? (Easier to find parties and LFG if there's more folks in your region playing!)


Edited, Sep 9th 2010 8:35pm by Ceremony
#2 Sep 09 2010 at 10:24 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
29 posts
I am on west coast. Would very much like to get involved in a LS, I will playing mainly leatherworker/miner/archer.
#3 Sep 12 2010 at 8:01 AM Rating: Decent
27 posts
Hi just noticed the west coast on your thread title and dropped by. Our Linkshell will be on a different server (SELBINA) but I thought it wont hurt to let you guys know that we are also recruiting west coast players =)
Check us out if youve got the time here:
http://ffxiv.zam.com/forum.html?forum=209&mid=1284212368240249892&page=1

and our direct website:
http://triplespark.mmoguildsites.com/

thanks for your time!
#4 Sep 13 2010 at 9:01 PM Rating: Decent
5 posts
you will probably get a reply from myself in a day or two. WOrk long hours and commute bites, so getting home, eating dinner and hoping online = win.

hope to see you all on.
#5 Sep 22 2010 at 10:45 PM Rating: Decent
5 posts
I am on Rabanastre(Gridania) Elv LV9, R10 Pugilist.

i came from FFXI, and I am still playing FFXI on Leviathan.

I have started a LS, and it would eventually grow into an end-game LS, most of our player are former/current FFXI players as well.

if you like to join, please let me know.

(you would probably have better chance to get my attention here since the chatlog in 14 still fail)

Aspekt
#6 Sep 23 2010 at 4:26 AM Rating: Decent
8 posts
AceAspekt wrote:

I am on Rabanastre(Gridania) Elv LV9, R10 Pugilist.
i came from FFXI, and I am still playing FFXI on Leviathan.
I have started a LS, and it would eventually grow into an end-game LS, most of our player are former/current FFXI players as well.
if you like to join, please let me know.
(you would probably have better chance to get my attention here since the chatlog in 14 still fail)
Aspekt


I'm interested. I'm a former long time FFXI player as well. My Characters name is Chojiro Genki. I'm in Gridania also.
#7 Sep 23 2010 at 8:41 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
238 posts
I'm east coast, which I really, really hate.

I'm up for work by 5:45 AM each weekday so I can't stay up late, yet every 'guild' in MMO's always wants to START events no earlier than 9 PM EST. Makes it impossible for me to do anything =/

Back in college I was in MST time zone and the extra two hours made it a lot easier, I miss those days, had a lot of fun doing group events in both XI and WoW.
#8 Sep 23 2010 at 9:06 AM Rating: Decent
5 posts
i will contact you later today in game Chojiro Genki!

Edited, Sep 23rd 2010 11:06am by AceAspekt
#9 Sep 23 2010 at 12:23 PM Rating: Decent
8 posts
AceAspekt wrote:
i will contact you later today in game Chojiro Genki!


I'll be on all day. Logging in as soon as this maintenance is done -_-;
#10 Sep 23 2010 at 4:11 PM Rating: Decent
5 posts
Chojiro wrote:
AceAspekt wrote:
i will contact you later today in game Chojiro Genki!


I'll be on all day. Logging in as soon as this maintenance is done -_-;


you are not on!
#11 Sep 23 2010 at 6:41 PM Rating: Decent
8 posts
Now I am. Is ur characters name Ace Aspekt? lol
#12 Sep 25 2010 at 2:12 PM Rating: Decent
*
56 posts
I'm west coast! But I'm a gatherer/crafter so I make a crappy conversationalist. :( Once the mob-madhouse in the fields becomes less crazy, I'd love to level as LNC or PGL with everyone. :D
____________________________
[ffxisig]199910[/ffxisig]
#13 Sep 25 2010 at 4:46 PM Rating: Decent
14 posts
..

Edited, Sep 26th 2010 1:16pm by razalasnayr
#14 Sep 29 2010 at 12:29 PM Rating: Decent
*
75 posts
West Coaster here... So Cal to be exact...

Forsaken Soul - Uldah
Physical 20 | Marauder 14 | Blacksmith 11

on a side note my friends an I will be running a Spanish Speaker LS. If you guys are interested in joining message me or Chango Chaparro.
#15 Sep 29 2010 at 4:34 PM Rating: Good
****
9,526 posts
I'm a west-coaster!
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.


#16 Oct 02 2010 at 11:02 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
119 posts
West-coaster here! The best coast!

Ul'dah native, but I'm all over the place. Have to run to Gridania sometime soon to get the teleport location. I don't know anyone else on the server and don't have an LS, so I'd be up for getting into one. I'm not an FFXI player, so I don't know if that matters.
____________________________
FFXIV: Laurana Drakoid | Lancer | Alchemist | Rabanastre
http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/rc/character/status?cicuid=4245640
#17 Oct 03 2010 at 1:25 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
169 posts
I'm west coast as well, southern CA to be exact.

I run a nice little social LS if any other west coasters are interested. Strangely I'm the only west coaster in there at the moment. I left details in the sticky at the top in here.

Also if anyone wants to just chat or run some leves (like those stupid dodo ones, can never have enough help on those) I'm down for that too. Name is Lantesh Silverstar in game, hit me up some time!
____________________________
Variety is the spice of life. Except on Dune, where it's worm poo.

#18 Oct 05 2010 at 6:52 AM Rating: Decent
4 posts
I'm on the west coast... southern california too... San Diego style, they call it... I think... although I don't have any... O.o Anyways, I'm looking for a linkshell whether socially or to do stuff with. I'm currently leveling all kinds of stuff, but my main is a conjurer mostly... I use the level 10 Thurmatage skills too... anyways, my character name is Lady Aeika, and of course I am on Rabanastre...

Hope to see you around...

Oh incidentally... I am a guy, and this character is named after my daughter... and my usual screen name seems to have been already taken... as well as my alternate... which is weird because no one usually puts those two together... O.O

Thanks for reading!
#19 Oct 05 2010 at 2:38 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
169 posts
LadyAeika wrote:
I'm on the west coast... southern california too... San Diego style, they call it... I think... although I don't have any... O.o Anyways, I'm looking for a linkshell whether socially or to do stuff with. I'm currently leveling all kinds of stuff, but my main is a conjurer mostly... I use the level 10 Thurmatage skills too... anyways, my character name is Lady Aeika, and of course I am on Rabanastre...

Hope to see you around...

Oh incidentally... I am a guy, and this character is named after my daughter... and my usual screen name seems to have been already taken... as well as my alternate... which is weird because no one usually puts those two together... O.O

Thanks for reading!


Hey there! I saw the post you left on my blog on Lodestone as well as the one you made here. We would love to have you in our LS. I left a post for you in my blog and thought I would leave one here as well depending on which one you check first. I'll look you up the next time I can log on, or you can contact Tegan Emerson for an invite if I can't get to you first. Hope to see you soon!
____________________________
Variety is the spice of life. Except on Dune, where it's worm poo.

Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 17 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (17)