Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Since the maint...Follow

#1 Sep 09 2010 at 10:25 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
413 posts
Anyone else think there are more mobs available to kill now? And the connection seems more stable.
____________________________
FFXI:
Trazier-Lakshimi(Garuda) Server:
Tarutaru BLM75/DRG75/SMN60/RDM48/WHM45

Theonehio wrote:
PsylockePhoenix wrote:
I apoligize if it came off wrong, in my head it didnt sound argumentive.


You're on Allah, just posting can be turned into an argument.
#2 Sep 09 2010 at 10:27 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,442 posts
TaruHunk wrote:
Anyone else think there are more mobs available to kill now? And the connection seems more stable.


Were you having issues staying connected? (not being a smartass, I've just never had this issue).

Hard to say about more mobs to kill as Gridania's Lv1 camp was pretty packed when I checked just a little while ago, might be interesting if someone can check respawn times maybe? Maybe they're just respawning faster.
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#3 Sep 09 2010 at 10:31 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,120 posts
Maybe that's just how it appears when not everyone is in the server yet...I remember being one of the 1st in after a previous maintenance and made amazing exp right outside of Ul'dah...then an hour later it was back to normal...

I can't tell with Gridania because I'm in my cave where no one else goes(so far), respawn times seem normal



Edited, Sep 10th 2010 12:33am by TwistedOwl
____________________________

#4 Sep 09 2010 at 10:31 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
413 posts
Maybe it's just cause the server just came up lol.

But last night, my connection was SO bad I couldn't get off attacks reliably and I died like 5 times. I just called it a night. Server response time for me was pretty much... horrid. Playing w/ a red connection the whole time. I'm between green and yellow now.
____________________________
FFXI:
Trazier-Lakshimi(Garuda) Server:
Tarutaru BLM75/DRG75/SMN60/RDM48/WHM45

Theonehio wrote:
PsylockePhoenix wrote:
I apoligize if it came off wrong, in my head it didnt sound argumentive.


You're on Allah, just posting can be turned into an argument.
#5 Sep 09 2010 at 10:35 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,120 posts
TaruHunk wrote:
Maybe it's just cause the server just came up lol.

But last night, my connection was SO bad I couldn't get off attacks reliably and I died like 5 times. I just called it a night. Server response time for me was pretty much... horrid. Playing w/ a red connection the whole time. I'm between green and yellow now.


Right, yea "so far" it seems a much better connection...last night was awful with all the R0 moments...lets hope it stays like this
____________________________

#6 Sep 09 2010 at 10:39 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
413 posts
Here's to hoping... I'm actually having fun tonight lol.
____________________________
FFXI:
Trazier-Lakshimi(Garuda) Server:
Tarutaru BLM75/DRG75/SMN60/RDM48/WHM45

Theonehio wrote:
PsylockePhoenix wrote:
I apoligize if it came off wrong, in my head it didnt sound argumentive.


You're on Allah, just posting can be turned into an argument.
#7 Sep 09 2010 at 11:29 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,120 posts
TaruHunk wrote:
Here's to hoping... I'm actually having fun tonight lol.


I hit my 1st disappointment...the small cave I found is awesome with double digit mobs. I was able to XP nonstop without ever emptying the cave of mobs. Something was always spawning again, gaining a few levels in the process. Such an awesome spot that I finally hit "Bonus Experience" for the 1st time...
____________________________

#8 Sep 09 2010 at 11:37 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,442 posts
TwistedOwl wrote:
TaruHunk wrote:
Here's to hoping... I'm actually having fun tonight lol.


I hit my 1st disappointment...the small cave I found is awesome with double digit mobs. I was able to XP nonstop without ever emptying the cave of mobs. Something was always spawning again, gaining a few levels in the process. Such an awesome spot that I finally hit "Bonus Experience" for the 1st time...


Worst. Bonus. Ever.
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#9 Sep 10 2010 at 12:20 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,120 posts
Archmage Callinon wrote:
TwistedOwl wrote:
TaruHunk wrote:
Here's to hoping... I'm actually having fun tonight lol.


I hit my 1st disappointment...the small cave I found is awesome with double digit mobs. I was able to XP nonstop without ever emptying the cave of mobs. Something was always spawning again, gaining a few levels in the process. Such an awesome spot that I finally hit "Bonus Experience" for the 1st time...


Worst. Bonus. Ever.


Heh, yeah & the timing couldn't be worse. This little cave spot is showing me some of the flaws with the systems as they are now. It takes 13,627 exp to go from rank16 to 17. Before I went out here I got my weapon repaired to 75%. It's already down to zero and the performance decline is obvious. Then the "bonus experience" on top of it. I'm gonna push through to 17 then run into town to dump inventory & repair the weapon. Might be a perfect time to test some of this stuff, but it seems like the problems with weapon/armor degradation & bonus experience could get really annoying the higher you level.

Edited, Sep 10th 2010 2:21am by TwistedOwl
____________________________

This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 18 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (18)