Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Battle Reg CombosFollow

#1 Sep 11 2010 at 9:36 AM Rating: Decent
**
602 posts
I have been doing these and i'm having a hard time figuring out combos. If you guys could put down what combo's you have come across, that would be great. I'm not sure if they are 100% at the moment but at times its a pain to get them to Go Off.
____________________________
BANNED

#2 Sep 11 2010 at 5:12 PM Rating: Excellent
*
95 posts
I found a pretty helpful guide by Ridir Ruaidhri with a list explaining some of the combos here:

http://ffxivarchives.com/topic/114-battle-regimens/

Hope this helps.

Edited, Sep 13th 2010 4:37pm by FulcroGS341
____________________________
FFXIV Server: Masamune
Character: Biggs Beoulve
Jobs: 50 PLD, 50 WAR, 50 DRG
#3 Sep 11 2010 at 5:19 PM Rating: Good
**
292 posts
I miss MB's Smiley: frown
____________________________
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.
#4 Sep 11 2010 at 8:18 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
2,153 posts
Yes. Skillchains and MBs were one of the absolutely best innovations of FFXIV,
that really set it apart from all the button-mashing games. I guess in SE's
opinion, such levels of coordination, restraint and cooperation can not be
expected from the new target audience.

Hence they invented the regimen system.
Which is supposed to do all the coordination work for you.
But doesn't.
#5 Oct 09 2010 at 11:17 PM Rating: Decent
1 post
Frebaut wrote:
I have been doing these and i'm having a hard time figuring out combos. If you guys could put down what combo's you have come across, that would be great. I'm not sure if they are 100% at the moment but at times its a pain to get them to Go Off.


I've found a site that seems to have a few more battle regimen combos here http://ffxiv-info.com/misc/battleregimens.php.

It has combos for the following:

Regimen of Ruin
Regimen of Constraint
Regimen of Despair
Regiment of Trauma

Hope that helps a bit
#6 Oct 09 2010 at 11:32 PM Rating: Decent
**
339 posts
Quote:
...Hence they invented the regimen system.
Which is supposed to do all the coordination work for you.
But doesn't.


That pretty much sums it up.
____________________________
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
#7 Oct 09 2010 at 11:55 PM Rating: Good
*
73 posts
FulcroGS341 wrote:
I found a pretty helpful guide by Ridir Ruaidhri with a list explaining some of the combos here:

http://ffxivarchives.com/topic/114-battle-regimens/

Hope this helps.

Edited, Sep 13th 2010 4:37pm by FulcroGS341



Nice find, now to figure out how to get people to actually use it... Until we see some decent boss fights though or a significant improvement in the UI for them, i guess it will just be a novelty :(
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 21 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (21)