Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

What do I spend gil on?Follow

#1 Sep 11 2010 at 3:47 PM Rating: Good
**
723 posts
Greetings everyone, I only just started playing last night but I'm wondering what to spend gil on? I've got about 50k, I'm level 8 and rank 7 Thaumaturge. When and where can I buy new gear? And how does the repair system work? I tried to repair my weapon but it said something about simple repairs being able to do nothing for me. Thank you for any insight =)
#2 Sep 11 2010 at 3:48 PM Rating: Good
Sage
**
550 posts
Spend it on a DoH
____________________________
XI - Draiden 75DRG/75COR (Sylph, Retired 08)


#3 Sep 11 2010 at 3:50 PM Rating: Good
**
723 posts
And then craft my own items? Which deals with repairing items?
#4 Sep 11 2010 at 3:51 PM Rating: Good
**
275 posts
The "simple repairs" message is because none of your gear is worn down to under 75% (the NPC can only repair up until 75%, the remaining 25% must be done by yourself or another player).

I would recommend spending your gil learning a craft. You could buy some gear out of peoples bazaars, but I think you'll be much better off for release if you know how to make some of the same things yourself.
____________________________

This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 14 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (14)