Forum Settings
This Forum is Read Only

Noob Question is Noob.Follow

#1 Sep 12 2010 at 7:12 AM Rating: Decent
Ye Olde Cruise Control
19,346 posts
Which class do I need to be to repair my Pugilist's Weathered Hora? (I need a bone chip to repair of which I have several, but I'm not sure which/if I need to be a particular DoH to fix them)
Nixnot wrote:
Wait, why am I being quoted in here?Smiley: confused
#2 Sep 12 2010 at 7:24 AM Rating: Excellent
Bone Chip is probably Goldsmith.
FFXI: Edalya, Valefor Server 99WAR/99PLD/99DNC/75DRG (Retired)
FFXIV: Edalya Evenstar, Excalibur Server 46DRG
#3 Sep 12 2010 at 7:37 AM Rating: Decent
It's Just a Flesh Wound
22,699 posts
San d\'Orian Royal Heir Edalya wrote:
Bone Chip is probably Goldsmith.

I wish my bones were made of gold.
Dear people I don't like: 凸(●´―`●)凸
#4 Sep 12 2010 at 9:21 AM Rating: Good
329 posts
yup, goldsmithing is the one. I ran into this problem as well. Instead of the game telling me I needed to be on goldsmithing DoH class ,it just told me I wasn't on the proper one. Thanks for the helpfull info. SE.

This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 40 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (40)