Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Your order is on its way.Follow

#1 Sep 19 2010 at 5:06 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
221 posts
Yay ^.^
Hope it comes early on Tuesday so I can start patching at 1am my time (on the Wednesday), if not I'm off on Wednesday so I can be there when the postman arrives, my postman is lazy though he never gets here until like 11am :( lol. Got plenty to keep myself busy with until then... but yay excite! :D
____________________________
75WHM/75DRG/75BLM/75BRD/75RDM
Bastok/Caitsith \m/

All we need now is a little energon, and a lot of luck
#2 Sep 19 2010 at 5:09 PM Rating: Good
*
74 posts
Just out of curiosity, where did you order from?
#3 Sep 19 2010 at 5:13 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
221 posts
GAME - I'm in the U.K., and I pretty much always use GAME - they've never let me down yet. I used to use play.com, but I remember when Aht-Urghan came out, and I didn't get my copy until 2 days after release... that sucked.
____________________________
75WHM/75DRG/75BLM/75BRD/75RDM
Bastok/Caitsith \m/

All we need now is a little energon, and a lot of luck
#4 Sep 19 2010 at 5:39 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
20 posts
GAME all the way brother :3 I never use anywhere else, strange they shipped on a sunday though Ive never seen that before. Oh well Im not complaining with luck it could be here tomorrow but most likely tuesday :D
#5 Sep 19 2010 at 9:34 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
492 posts
Same boat :) pre order is on its way payment was taken on friday and "on it's way" saturday so hoping it should be here come monday or tuesday (ordered from gameplay)
____________________________
FFXI : Ryobi & Ryder Asura
FFXIV : Bracken Wood Gridania-Balmung

[ffxivsig]dd56e309af6849f1ae5797cc1681e494[/ffxivsig]
#6 Sep 20 2010 at 3:39 AM Rating: Excellent
*
160 posts
I think mine is coming on wednesday through amazon.
I've arranged with my postman to meet him at the depot at 7 am when he starts his round, as he doesn't get to mine 'til gone 11.
____________________________


#7 Sep 20 2010 at 3:44 AM Rating: Good
***
1,112 posts
Play.com confirmed mine was posted this morning, so hopefully I'll have it tomorrow or Wednesday \o/

Excitement!
____________________________
To endanger the soul endangers all,
when the soul is endangered it must become a Warrior.
#8 Sep 20 2010 at 4:49 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
49 posts
yep amazon posted it early doors this morning it seems so hopefully tomorrow or wednesday, im not to bothered tho since im over my girlfriends every night and friday im away for the weekend so that only leaves a couple hours thursday evening lol, typical
____________________________


#9 Sep 20 2010 at 7:18 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,122 posts
Hmm, I regret ordering from amazon now. :( Still hasn't been depatched, says arrival on the 23rd. Why don't they just ship it a day early?
#10 Sep 20 2010 at 7:45 AM Rating: Good
Sage
*
56 posts
Gameplay sent mine out on Sunday (Sunday - Weird day for deliveries), so hopefully I get mine tomorrow :D
#11 Sep 20 2010 at 7:56 AM Rating: Decent
3 posts
your postman doesn't come until 11am, lucky you mine mostly noon or after
#12 Sep 20 2010 at 8:04 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,822 posts
Anyone know what the 411 is with the Gamestops in California? Still confused if I'll be getting it the 21st or 22nd, at midnight or store opening.
____________________________
Long Live Vana Diel.
#13 Sep 20 2010 at 8:06 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,041 posts
EndlessJourney wrote:
Anyone know what the 411 is with the Gamestops in California? Still confused if I'll be getting it the 21st or 22nd, at midnight or store opening.


There was one in Long Beach that MAY (keyword: May) allow people to get them the 21st if they preordered online, still waiting on confirmation for this when I call back in a little later, it was also what my sister was told at the Gameplay in lakewood as well.
#14 Sep 20 2010 at 8:09 AM Rating: Good
EndlessJourney wrote:
Anyone know what the 411 is with the Gamestops in California? Still confused if I'll be getting it the 21st or 22nd, at midnight or store opening.


You will have to check with your store, as it is up to individual managers if they want to do a midnight release or not.
#15 Sep 20 2010 at 8:36 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,001 posts
Amazon says I'll have mine by the 22 but they aren't shipping it until TOMORROW!
____________________________
FFXIV: Lord Atomsk - Lalafell on Lindblum
FFXI: Nyu 75 SAM (retired)
------------------------------------
#16 Sep 20 2010 at 10:28 AM Rating: Decent
**
340 posts
Just got off the phone with gamestop.com support - they expect to ship orders tomorrow.
____________________________
RJO
----
Guild Leader - Aureus Knights
#17 Sep 20 2010 at 10:36 AM Rating: Good
**
401 posts
Nyu wrote:
Amazon says I'll have mine by the 22 but they aren't shipping it until TOMORROW!


States the same thing for me. Has me a bit worried it'll arrive on time. But this is the first time i've used the "arrive on release" for any game i've ordered, so I don't know how often it actually arrives on time.
____________________________
FFXI: Server Ifrit
Licksthekitty - 68THF/41WHM/37NIN/30BLM/20COR Mithra Retired

WoW: Realm Darkspear
Claybosmash - 80 Orc Warrior Retired
Ipwnrice - 70 Undead Rogue Retired


#18 Sep 20 2010 at 10:49 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
723 posts
Ipwnrice wrote:
Nyu wrote:
Amazon says I'll have mine by the 22 but they aren't shipping it until TOMORROW!


States the same thing for me. Has me a bit worried it'll arrive on time. But this is the first time i've used the "arrive on release" for any game i've ordered, so I don't know how often it actually arrives on time.


I've never had a problem with Amazon's release date delivery. I've been using it for new releases since the last Harry Potter book. What they do is, depending on where you are, ship it the day before @ w/e shipping speed necessary so that it'll arrive on the release day. Of course issues may come up that are beyond anyone's control, but I've never had an item with release date delivery arrive late.
____________________________


Liberty is too precious a thing to be buried in books.
#19 Sep 20 2010 at 11:27 AM Rating: Good
**
401 posts
The Glorious DeadlyLust wrote:
Ipwnrice wrote:
Nyu wrote:
Amazon says I'll have mine by the 22 but they aren't shipping it until TOMORROW!


States the same thing for me. Has me a bit worried it'll arrive on time. But this is the first time i've used the "arrive on release" for any game i've ordered, so I don't know how often it actually arrives on time.


I've never had a problem with Amazon's release date delivery. I've been using it for new releases since the last Harry Potter book. What they do is, depending on where you are, ship it the day before @ w/e shipping speed necessary so that it'll arrive on the release day. Of course issues may come up that are beyond anyone's control, but I've never had an item with release date delivery arrive late.


Well hey that does make me feel much better about getting it on time, I was skeptic when I placed the order how often they do arrive on the release date, but i'm trusting you one this one :P. Not to say i'm going to blow up at you if something were to go wrong lol
____________________________
FFXI: Server Ifrit
Licksthekitty - 68THF/41WHM/37NIN/30BLM/20COR Mithra Retired

WoW: Realm Darkspear
Claybosmash - 80 Orc Warrior Retired
Ipwnrice - 70 Undead Rogue Retired


This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 17 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (17)