Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Parting shotsFollow

#1 Sep 19 2010 at 6:15 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
11,539 posts
So with FFXIV Beta over, post your pics of your final moments!

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s202/ChickinSammich/1284940958.jpg
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#2 Sep 19 2010 at 6:20 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
60 posts
#3 Sep 19 2010 at 6:22 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
So with FFXIV Beta over, post your pics of your final moments!

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s202/ChickinSammich/1284940958.jpg


Wish I could have been there Smiley: glare
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#4 Sep 19 2010 at 6:25 PM Rating: Good
**
618 posts
It was fun while it lasted, now the waiting game begins...

http://nghthawk35.net/Beta_1.png
http://nghthawk35.net/Beta_2.png

____________________________
FFXIV Gilgamesh: Nghthawk Evenfall
FFXIV Gilgamesh: Nytehawk Evenfall


Time is but a window,
Death is but a doorway,
I'll Be Back
#5 Sep 19 2010 at 6:25 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,566 posts
Are half-naked screen shots the first official XIV meme?
#6 Sep 19 2010 at 6:34 PM Rating: Good
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/Ryotsu72730/ffxivgame2010-09-1417-38-22-53.jpg

I haven't been playing the beta too much lately because I'm waiting to get the real deal. I did hop on for a little bit and ended guiding somebody from Gridania all the way to the Limsa Ferry docks.
____________________________
FFXIV - Neo Geo (formerly Droxy Durango)
FFXI - Brit *Manly man on the Fairy server*
{Retired for good in 2010 after the server transfer and forced name change)

#7 Sep 19 2010 at 6:41 PM Rating: Good
Sage
*
60 posts
Oh? I just took a pic for the System message in the chat box.. ^^
#8 Sep 19 2010 at 6:53 PM Rating: Excellent
#9 Sep 19 2010 at 6:53 PM Rating: Excellent
*
126 posts
Here are my shots!
http://imgur.com/a/MTaZv/1
____________________________
[ffxisig]200032[/ffxisig]
#10 Sep 19 2010 at 6:56 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
393 posts
Nice shots Chrys! LOL @ the one at the top.
____________________________
Smilies for premium users only? Bah, I'll just...oh wait.
へ へ
の の
 も
 へ

#11 Sep 19 2010 at 6:58 PM Rating: Good
Chrysothemis wrote:
Here are my shots!
http://imgur.com/a/MTaZv/1


By the way, what hat is the Lalafell wearing?
"It's Court Jestin' time!"
____________________________
FFXIV - Neo Geo (formerly Droxy Durango)
FFXI - Brit *Manly man on the Fairy server*
{Retired for good in 2010 after the server transfer and forced name change)

#12 Sep 19 2010 at 7:01 PM Rating: Excellent
*
126 posts
Overlord Chialing wrote:
Chrysothemis wrote:
Here are my shots!
http://imgur.com/a/MTaZv/1


By the way, what hat is the Lalafell wearing?
"It's Court Jestin' time!"


Moldering Jester's Cap

Bought it in Gridania.

Edited, Sep 19th 2010 9:02pm by Chrysothemis
____________________________
[ffxisig]200032[/ffxisig]
#13 Sep 19 2010 at 7:03 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
18 posts
I couldn't rally the group together but here's a slideshow of my FF14 beta "Photography". ^^ PM me if you're interested in higher res wallpaper styles :)

http://img339.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=ffxivgame20100919160708.jpg
____________________________
Gallery http://errnproke.com/
#14 Sep 19 2010 at 7:13 PM Rating: Excellent
**
327 posts
A few of mine on last day trip around the woldScreenshot Screenshot Screenshot Screenshot Screenshot Screenshot
____________________________



#15 Sep 19 2010 at 7:16 PM Rating: Excellent
[img=177968]

The Moogle Inc. Linkshell: http://www.moogleinc.com
#16 Sep 19 2010 at 7:17 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
18 posts
lol I like the dead one tai
____________________________
Gallery http://errnproke.com/
#17 Sep 19 2010 at 7:18 PM Rating: Good
Sage
**
327 posts
Here's a pic of some of our LS members doing a level 30 guild leve. It was just a small band of us, as most had already said their goodbyes (until the 22nd, at least!). But we had some fun spelunking. Quite pretty.

The group gathered together for a group shot.
http://www.rosehusky.com/ffxiv/ss/LastBeta1.jpg

Walking on underground lilly pads!
http://www.rosehusky.com/ffxiv/ss/LastBeta2.jpg

Edited, Sep 19th 2010 6:24pm by Ridere
____________________________
Ridere Tirose
All the Lalafell...
None of the bad aftertaste...
FFXIV Server: Trabia


#18 Sep 19 2010 at 7:43 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
18 posts
that second one's got me drooling Ride lol, very cool! Where was that btw?...we didn't make it out that far.
____________________________
Gallery http://errnproke.com/
#19 Sep 19 2010 at 8:15 PM Rating: Good
**
465 posts
Bye bye, Beta Limsa.
http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af149/Aerra/b.jpg

This one wasn't from today, but...
http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af149/Aerra/KO.jpg


Edit - Errn, that's Cassiopeia Hollow, which is connected to Eastern La Noscea.

Edited, Sep 19th 2010 10:20pm by Coyohma
____________________________
Lodestone
#20 Sep 19 2010 at 8:25 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
18 posts
Ahhh yes I ended up there on accident when I was about level 6 haha, I quickly left before I got very far in! ty
____________________________
Gallery http://errnproke.com/
#21 Sep 19 2010 at 9:01 PM Rating: Decent
**
696 posts
Coyohma wrote:
Bye bye, Beta Limsa.
http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af149/Aerra/b.jpg

This one wasn't from today, but...
http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af149/Aerra/KO.jpg


Edit - Errn, that's Cassiopeia Hollow, which is connected to Eastern La Noscea.

Edited, Sep 19th 2010 10:20pm by Coyohma


Is that second pic a Hellbender? Those got me a ton tryin to get to Mor Dhona from shroud
#22 Sep 19 2010 at 9:07 PM Rating: Decent
**
465 posts
zoltanrs wrote:
Is that second pic a Hellbender? Those got me a ton tryin to get to Mor Dhona from shroud

Just one of the Mudpuppy salamanders on the way from Ul'dah to Gridania, iirc.. South Forest. I went a different way on the next try, lol.
____________________________
Lodestone
#23 Sep 19 2010 at 9:21 PM Rating: Excellent
We decided to have our final picnic in Mor Dhana.
Screenshot
____________________________
IRC: Kagutsuchi

FFXI:
Tolite
Formerly of Lakshmi, now in Asura

FFXIV:
Kagu Tsuchi
Ultros
#24 Sep 19 2010 at 9:29 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
213 posts
Not a picture but about a hour before beta closed i recorded the theme song for the zone Coerthas, video quality isnt the greatest but in 480p its ok, i really like the music to this zone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpmsFVCaKP4
#25 Sep 19 2010 at 9:30 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
28 posts
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/Drag0ncat/FFXIV/Ireefishing2.png

Didn't have time to do much... so I spent the most of the time I had today for the game doing what I liked best.

(Though I did take a little time to give in and make the Lalafell Lancer I wanted. Cutscene shots are pretty.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/Drag0ncat/FFXIV/Untitled.png )

Edited, Sep 19th 2010 11:31pm by Monadnock
#26 Sep 19 2010 at 9:33 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,566 posts
Ba1dw1n wrote:
Not a picture but about a hour before beta closed i recorded the theme song for the zone Coerthas, video quality isnt the greatest but in 480p its ok, i really like the music to this zone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpmsFVCaKP4



Easily my favorite track so far in the game.
#27 Sep 19 2010 at 9:57 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
18 posts
Sephrick wrote:
Ba1dw1n wrote:
Not a picture but about a hour before beta closed i recorded the theme song for the zone Coerthas, video quality isnt the greatest but in 480p its ok, i really like the music to this zone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpmsFVCaKP4



Easily my favorite track so far in the game.


I approve this msg.
____________________________
Gallery http://errnproke.com/
#28 Sep 20 2010 at 12:02 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
213 posts
Errn wrote:
Sephrick wrote:
Ba1dw1n wrote:
Not a picture but about a hour before beta closed i recorded the theme song for the zone Coerthas, video quality isnt the greatest but in 480p its ok, i really like the music to this zone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpmsFVCaKP4



Easily my favorite track so far in the game.


I approve this msg.


i agree, i listened to every song from the soundtrack on youtube and this has to be in my top 3.
#29 Sep 20 2010 at 12:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Bye Bye - really enjoyed being part of this. Thank you for the opportunity SE and ZAM.

Screenshot
____________________________
Esuna Forums

#30 Sep 20 2010 at 12:07 PM Rating: Excellent
deleted: double post.

Edited, Sep 20th 2010 6:08pm by EdyNOTB
____________________________
Esuna Forums

#31 Sep 20 2010 at 12:35 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
Avatar
**
611 posts
SSX. . . you rule
____________________________
FFXI Ronyn RDM 75 (R.I.P.) -Fairy / BarretJax 95 MNK (Non-Active) - Asura
Ronin Olorin / Ronyn Oloryn (Active) - Ultros Server

"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence." - Max Ehrmann
#32 Sep 20 2010 at 3:06 PM Rating: Good
***
1,673 posts
Wint wrote:
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
So with FFXIV Beta over, post your pics of your final moments!

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s202/ChickinSammich/1284940958.jpg


Wish I could have been there Smiley: glare


You were there in spirit. Smiley: grin
#33 Sep 20 2010 at 3:40 PM Rating: Good
Sage
**
393 posts
Geffe the Meaningless wrote:
Wint wrote:
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
So with FFXIV Beta over, post your pics of your final moments!

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s202/ChickinSammich/1284940958.jpg


Wish I could have been there Smiley: glare


You were there in spirit. Smiley: grin

Wint I could totally see you in that pic! O.O
____________________________
Smilies for premium users only? Bah, I'll just...oh wait.
へ へ
の の
 も
 へ

#34 Sep 20 2010 at 5:18 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
398 posts
Sephrick wrote:
Are half-naked screen shots the first official XIV meme?


Soo.... Half-naked pics or it didn't happen :P
#35 Sep 20 2010 at 6:10 PM Rating: Good
*
84 posts
Me with an unnamed linkshell looking onward at Ishgard.

http://www.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/forum/download/file.php?id=62
#36 Sep 20 2010 at 6:14 PM Rating: Good
Sage
**
378 posts
KatoArabel wrote:
Me with an unnamed linkshell looking onward at Ishgard.

http://www.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/forum/download/file.php?id=62


That picture while listening to the music from the coerthas video gave me goosebumps...
____________________________

Retainer: Ferthmart
FFXI: Ferth - Cerbereus Nee Hades Nee Leviathan.
#37 Sep 20 2010 at 7:35 PM Rating: Decent
*
84 posts
That's the one with the piano music, right? That's actually the music you hear when you approach Ishgard. :D
#38 Sep 20 2010 at 7:46 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
802 posts
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2r4swes.jpg[/IMG]

Sitting around and waiting I guess.
____________________________


#39 Sep 22 2010 at 5:38 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
84 posts
As much as I will miss open beta ... for us CE guys, we (most of us) should have the game today! But anyway, here is the last shot I took while I was in open beta:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Anjelstar76/MMORPG/FFXIV/09-17-10191805001.jpg
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 13 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (13)