Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
This Forum is Read Only

Unboxing the Collectors Edition Follow

#52 Sep 20 2010 at 4:36 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,204 posts
Seriously... is anyone actually going to use the thermos?

I couldn't care less about the thermos (except for just leaving it in the box)... but the map and even the Standard Edition's Goggles is another story.

The thermos is like getting a flashlight as a CE bonus for a horror survival game... no one is going to use that unless they REALLY need a cup (thermos) or they can't find their car keys in the dark (flashlight)... and WhoTF is going to have a CE flashlight in the glove compartment of their automobile?

/tangentoff
#53 Sep 20 2010 at 4:48 PM Rating: Decent
**
292 posts
Map!!! I want that freakin Map! Smiley: bah
____________________________
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.
#54 Sep 20 2010 at 5:09 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
350 posts
DragoonRising wrote:
No map in the NA version? I'M CANCELING MY PRE-ORDER!

Seriously though, that's some bullsh*t right there. There was a time when many large-scale fantasy games came with a cloth map. Why can't it be like that again?


For some reason the Walmart SE version of FFXIV comes with a map. I have no idea why, but I'm not going to cancel my preorder of the CE at BestBuy just to get the Walmart version with a map. Here is a link to the Walmart version:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Final-Fantasy-XIV-Walmart-with-map-PC-PC-Games/14954701
#55 Sep 20 2010 at 5:17 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
777 posts
Cyiode wrote:
DragoonRising wrote:
No map in the NA version? I'M CANCELING MY PRE-ORDER!

Seriously though, that's some bullsh*t right there. There was a time when many large-scale fantasy games came with a cloth map. Why can't it be like that again?


For some reason the Walmart SE version of FFXIV comes with a map. I have no idea why, but I'm not going to cancel my preorder of the CE at BestBuy just to get the Walmart version with a map. Here is a link to the Walmart version:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Final-Fantasy-XIV-Walmart-with-map-PC-PC-Games/14954701


I bet someone got lazy with the copy/paste on the description and didn't read the NA/EU differences.
#56 Sep 20 2010 at 5:20 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
440 posts
Yeah, NA got kinda screwed for the CE. If we had got the map and cup I probably woulda got it.

I'm REALLY REALLY interested in the information they released in the instruction manual. What do they say about crafting? Do they mention any details on Guildleve cooldowns and Surplus EXP? Disciples of Land minigame explanations? Battle regimens? What about the Nameday and Guardians; what kind of bonuses do they give?

Is it wrong that I'm most excited about possibly getting more info like this?
#57 Sep 20 2010 at 5:24 PM Rating: Decent
*
128 posts
RayneZ wrote:
Yeah, NA got kinda screwed for the CE. If we had got the map and cup I probably woulda got it.

I'm REALLY REALLY interested in the information they released in the instruction manual. What do they say about crafting? Do they mention any details on Guildleve cooldowns and Surplus EXP? Disciples of Land minigame explanations? Battle regimens? What about the Nameday and Guardians; what kind of bonuses do they give?

Is it wrong that I'm most excited about possibly getting more info like this?



THIS THIS THIS THIS :)
____________________________

#58 Sep 20 2010 at 5:28 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
350 posts
RayneZ wrote:

I'm REALLY REALLY interested in the information they released in the instruction manual. What do they say about crafting? Do they mention any details on Guildleve cooldowns and Surplus EXP? Disciples of Land minigame explanations? Battle regimens? What about the Nameday and Guardians; what kind of bonuses do they give?

Is it wrong that I'm most excited about possibly getting more info like this?


It would be really funny if the FFXIV manual is largely a copy and paste from the FFXI manual. lol
#59 Sep 20 2010 at 5:54 PM Rating: Decent
**
265 posts
Cyiode wrote:
RayneZ wrote:

I'm REALLY REALLY interested in the information they released in the instruction manual. What do they say about crafting? Do they mention any details on Guildleve cooldowns and Surplus EXP? Disciples of Land minigame explanations? Battle regimens? What about the Nameday and Guardians; what kind of bonuses do they give?

Is it wrong that I'm most excited about possibly getting more info like this?


It would be really funny if the FFXIV manual is largely a copy and paste from the FFXI manual. lol


How much could they copy/paste? Pretty much none, I'd guess?
#60 Sep 20 2010 at 5:55 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
440 posts
Cyiode wrote:
It would be really funny if the FFXIV manual is largely a copy and paste from the FFXI manual. lol


No it wouldn't :(

I'm seriously worried that they aren't going to give us any info on a lot of things. Like the pages will be blank and you need to hold them under a blacklight during a certain time on a certain day of the week facing east. Then all you are able to see is: http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5117/goodluck.jpg Completely in the Eorzean alphabet.

I hope they do give us more details on some of that stuff.
#61 Sep 20 2010 at 5:56 PM Rating: Decent
40 posts
Holly!!! just checked my pre-order on Amazon.ca turn out that sad bunch of morons ships only september 27!!!! so much for collector edition early access. I couldnt believe my eyes. Just canceled my pre-order and pre-ordered from Gamestop. 1st and last time i make buisness with amazon they are f***in pathetic
#62 Sep 20 2010 at 5:57 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,041 posts
runtheplacered wrote:
Cyiode wrote:
RayneZ wrote:

I'm REALLY REALLY interested in the information they released in the instruction manual. What do they say about crafting? Do they mention any details on Guildleve cooldowns and Surplus EXP? Disciples of Land minigame explanations? Battle regimens? What about the Nameday and Guardians; what kind of bonuses do they give?

Is it wrong that I'm most excited about possibly getting more info like this?


It would be really funny if the FFXIV manual is largely a copy and paste from the FFXI manual. lol


How much could they copy/paste? Pretty much none, I'd guess?


Just general chat commands..even then the XI manual was huge.
#63 Sep 20 2010 at 6:05 PM Rating: Good
Elionara wrote:
I just called EBGames in vancouver, ca, and they said they wouldn't give me the game until 30th lol... I said it was CE, and they said, well we can't promise you anything, but if it does come early, you'll get it on launch day, which is 30th >.>

Either way congrats~! :D ... You shall torrent this for the entire country yes? :)


Tell them to check in their book if they won't give it to you on Wednesday. I preordered mine from an EBGames in Surrey last week. The guy behind the counter looked up the CE and told me it "should" be there for pickup on the 22nd. I think a lot of retailers are not aware that there is a difference in the street date between the CE and the SE, but they should have it noted somewhere as long as you pester them to actually look it up.
#64 Sep 20 2010 at 7:37 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
349 posts
Suhee wrote:
RayneZ wrote:
Yeah, NA got kinda screwed for the CE. If we had got the map and cup I probably woulda got it.

I'm REALLY REALLY interested in the information they released in the instruction manual. What do they say about crafting? Do they mention any details on Guildleve cooldowns and Surplus EXP? Disciples of Land minigame explanations? Battle regimens? What about the Nameday and Guardians; what kind of bonuses do they give?

Is it wrong that I'm most excited about possibly getting more info like this?



THIS THIS THIS THIS :)

I am unfortunately at work today, and can't confirm the exact contents. However, my first read through I noticed the following:

The manual is considerably smaller than FFXI's was. Unfortunately the manual doesn't go into any detail on anything game-related other than the overarching storyline introduction, city states, and races. The rest is regarding installation, computer settings, chat commands and character creation. :3

AS far as I can recall - There is no mention of crafting, Guildleves or Guardians other than directing on how to choose the settings during character creation. I can confirm later today if you would like the contents in more detail.

I'm sorry :3

Edited, Sep 21st 2010 1:38am by Astarataru
#65 Sep 20 2010 at 7:42 PM Rating: Decent
Most MMO manuals these days only explain the extreme basics because developers know full well that MMOs are dynamic and any given content patch (including those made between the time the manuals are printed and the time the game goes live) can render huge chunks of the manual obsolete.
#66 Sep 20 2010 at 7:48 PM Rating: Decent
*
118 posts
Just looked at my manual, there are no real instructions on crafting/leves/etc.

Just an explination of all the city-states, races, and how to get started.

____________________________
Saba Sarabi
Lalafell Extraordinaire
Check out the Besaid Community Podcast
at www.justin.tv/gunslingerxvi every Weds. @ 9PM CST!
#67 Sep 20 2010 at 7:57 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
440 posts
Astarataru wrote:
I'm sorry :3


So am I. :(

I was hoping for them to at least explain the significance of the Guardians and maybe the crafting/gathering stats. There is such a thing as being "too mysterious" where it leaves way too much room for speculation. As we've experienced before; speculation can be a bad thing. I have a feeling that even if we "guessed" right, they'd still make us sit in a corner with our uncertainty and doubts.
#68 Sep 20 2010 at 8:02 PM Rating: Excellent
RayneZ wrote:
Astarataru wrote:
I'm sorry :3


So am I. :(

I was hoping for them to at least explain the significance of the Guardians and maybe the crafting/gathering stats. There is such a thing as being "too mysterious" where it leaves way too much room for speculation. As we've experienced before; speculation can be a bad thing. I have a feeling that even if we "guessed" right, they'd still make us sit in a corner with our uncertainty and doubts.


You know how you find a pretty good indicator of what the primary stats for the DoH classes might be? Take a look at the abilities list for each crafting class. Hint: rank 40.
#69 Sep 20 2010 at 8:08 PM Rating: Decent
**
602 posts
What SE will do is once you figure out how it works BAM!!! Patch and they'll change it. And they'll laugh in their office at all the players...
____________________________
BANNED

#70 Sep 20 2010 at 8:25 PM Rating: Default
SO when do the NA CE go out. the one i pre-ordered at gamestop says that it goes out on the 22nd. The Same days it goes LIVE!!!! Any clues?
____________________________
The choices you make now will affect everything tomarrow.
#71 Sep 20 2010 at 8:32 PM Rating: Decent
BlackFires wrote:
SO when do the NA CE go out. the one i pre-ordered at gamestop says that it goes out on the 22nd. The Same days it goes LIVE!!!! Any clues?


Nope, no clues.
#72 Sep 20 2010 at 8:48 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
30 posts
I pre-ordered a CE with Amazon and it says it is scheduled to ship tomorrow (9/21) and it will be delivered on the 22nd. 99 cents release date delivery FTW. Cheaper and less aggrevating than driving to the mall and getting it from Gamestop. NO I don't want the guide, NO I don't want to pre-order anything else today, NO NO just give me my game!

Also, it just came to me that the reason there's no useful info in the manual is because they want people to buy the game guide for an extra $15. >< I remember my friend bought the FFXI guide and it was actually really useful. Had all the skill chains in there, too.
#73 Sep 20 2010 at 8:56 PM Rating: Excellent
****
9,526 posts
The One and Only Aurelius wrote:
Elionara wrote:
I just called EBGames in vancouver, ca, and they said they wouldn't give me the game until 30th lol... I said it was CE, and they said, well we can't promise you anything, but if it does come early, you'll get it on launch day, which is 30th >.>

Either way congrats~! :D ... You shall torrent this for the entire country yes? :)


Tell them to check in their book if they won't give it to you on Wednesday. I preordered mine from an EBGames in Surrey last week. The guy behind the counter looked up the CE and told me it "should" be there for pickup on the 22nd. I think a lot of retailers are not aware that there is a difference in the street date between the CE and the SE, but they should have it noted somewhere as long as you pester them to actually look it up.


Here in Victoria the peeps at EB games know **** well I'm going to be in to pick up my game on Wednesday.
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.


#74 Sep 20 2010 at 8:58 PM Rating: Decent
Olorinus the Vile wrote:
The One and Only Aurelius wrote:
Elionara wrote:
I just called EBGames in vancouver, ca, and they said they wouldn't give me the game until 30th lol... I said it was CE, and they said, well we can't promise you anything, but if it does come early, you'll get it on launch day, which is 30th >.>

Either way congrats~! :D ... You shall torrent this for the entire country yes? :)


Tell them to check in their book if they won't give it to you on Wednesday. I preordered mine from an EBGames in Surrey last week. The guy behind the counter looked up the CE and told me it "should" be there for pickup on the 22nd. I think a lot of retailers are not aware that there is a difference in the street date between the CE and the SE, but they should have it noted somewhere as long as you pester them to actually look it up.


Here in Victoria the peeps at EB games know **** well I'm going to be in to pick up my game on Wednesday.


I preordered fairly late so if I show up after work and the copies they had are all gone, it won't be a big deal. If, on the other hand, I show up and someone other than the guy I last spoke to is working and doesn't want to give me my copy, I'm gonna bring the pain.
#75 Sep 20 2010 at 8:58 PM Rating: Excellent
****
9,526 posts
bajan wrote:
Elionara wrote:
I just called EBGames in vancouver, ca, and they said they wouldn't give me the game until 30th lol... I said it was CE, and they said, well we can't promise you anything, but if it does come early, you'll get it on launch day, which is 30th >.>
Edited, Sep 20th 2010 12:07pm by Elionara


Not sure if this helps, but I'm in Victoria, BC and just called my EBGames where I have a preorder for the CE. They said the CE is listed as being available on the 22nd, and they are likely getting the shipment in either tonight or tomorrow. Usually in Victoria we get games after Vancouver (it was a nightmare trying to get WotG when it came out), so there may still be hope!



WHOA SEE YOU AT TEN AM ON WEDNESDAY.

That is if you are going to the one in the mall downtown.
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.


#76 Sep 20 2010 at 9:09 PM Rating: Good
***
3,530 posts
bajan wrote:
Elionara wrote:
I just called EBGames in vancouver, ca, and they said they wouldn't give me the game until 30th lol... I said it was CE, and they said, well we can't promise you anything, but if it does come early, you'll get it on launch day, which is 30th >.>
Edited, Sep 20th 2010 12:07pm by Elionara


Not sure if this helps, but I'm in Victoria, BC and just called my EBGames where I have a preorder for the CE. They said the CE is listed as being available on the 22nd, and they are likely getting the shipment in either tonight or tomorrow. Usually in Victoria we get games after Vancouver (it was a nightmare trying to get WotG when it came out), so there may still be hope!


Woo go Victoria, BC! *highfive*

edit: just noticed another one above me, wow!

Edited, Sep 20th 2010 11:15pm by KaneKitty
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#77 Sep 20 2010 at 9:15 PM Rating: Excellent
****
9,526 posts
are you in Vic too?

Smiley: yikes

We are totally derailing this thread, B.C. people.
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.


#78 Sep 20 2010 at 9:17 PM Rating: Good
Olorinus the Vile wrote:
are you in Vic too?

Smiley: yikes

We are totally derailing this thread, B.C. people.


That's our tree given right.
#79 Sep 20 2010 at 9:18 PM Rating: Good
***
3,530 posts
Olorinus the Vile wrote:
are you in Vic too?

Smiley: yikes

We are totally derailing this thread, B.C. people.


Yes to both. XD

Seriously though, between you two, plus my wife and I, that's as many FFXIV fans in Victoria as I met FFXI fans over seven years! But I'll stop derailing the thread now -- just as long as everyone remembers: Canadians are always watching... watching...

Edited, Sep 20th 2010 11:19pm by KaneKitty
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#80 Sep 20 2010 at 9:20 PM Rating: Good
****
9,526 posts
That's neat. I never really met any FFXI players back in the day either.
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.


#81 Sep 20 2010 at 9:33 PM Rating: Good
*
88 posts
I am so jealous of that map and the art in that book. Almost regret not ordering the CE.
____________________________
Final Fantasy XIV Survival 101
#82 Sep 20 2010 at 9:38 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,530 posts
Olorinus the Vile wrote:
That's neat. I never really met any FFXI players back in the day either.


I met a guy in Gamestop who played FFXI -- on the same server as I, no less! I asked him what job he played, and he told me he was a PUP65 who subbed MNK. I tried to focus on the positives and not start a RL "intarnet argument," but I stopped asking him questions after that. XD

Then another time, I met a fellow player who recognised us by my wife's Windurst necklace. He said that he played a Galka, and he really looked like a Galka, too...

At any rate, I'll keep an eye out for you on the forums; I'm off to bed, and (| Nice to meet you. |)
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#83 Sep 20 2010 at 9:46 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
349 posts
Olorinus the Vile wrote:
That's neat. I never really met any FFXI players back in the day either.


I’ve actually been pleasantly surprised at the number of fellow Aussie members on the FFXIV boards lately 

I’m from Sydney, and back in 2006 about 7 of us FFXI players all met up at the local Animania event. It was great!

Unfortunately we haven’t kept in touch, but I know most of them are coming back for FFXIV.

I say a local “Eorz-a-fest” akin to the old ‘Vana-Fest’ is now more than viable…right SE?
#84 Sep 20 2010 at 10:07 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
151 posts
I really wish I was getting that map in my CE. The journal looks very nice and has more pages then I thought it would. Preordered on Amazon a while ago with release date shipping, everything still looks good to ship tomorrow and come on the 22nd so I'm happy.
____________________________
Flotsam Jetsam - Lindblum
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/rc/character/status?cicuid=1570183
#85 Sep 20 2010 at 10:15 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
492 posts
Quote:
The thermos is like getting a flashlight as a CE bonus for a horror survival game... no one is going to use that unless they REALLY need a cup (thermos) or they can't find their car keys in the dark (flashlight)... and WhoTF is going to have a CE flashlight in the glove compartment of their automobile?


lol i'm actually a taxi driver and if that really is a thermos it'll come in handy on those cold cold upcoming mornings :D

as for the map, am i the only one not bothered by it, if i dont like it come tomorrow, i may just donate it to Pikko for all the work you've done for us
____________________________
FFXI : Ryobi & Ryder Asura
FFXIV : Bracken Wood Gridania-Balmung

[ffxivsig]dd56e309af6849f1ae5797cc1681e494[/ffxivsig]
#86 Sep 20 2010 at 10:21 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
208 posts
hmmm wonder if i can buy a map on ebay in the coming days?? :D
#87 Sep 20 2010 at 10:24 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
118 posts
That's kind of lame that Making of a Realm is just the stuff they already posted on youtube, just burned to dvd. Not that I care, I bought the collector's edition for the early access and everything else is just icing.

Edited, Sep 21st 2010 12:24am by Solimurr
#88 Sep 20 2010 at 10:24 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
208 posts
KaneKitty wrote:
Olorinus the Vile wrote:
are you in Vic too?

Smiley: yikes

We are totally derailing this thread, B.C. people.


Yes to both. XD

Seriously though, between you two, plus my wife and I, that's as many FFXIV fans in Victoria as I met FFXI fans over seven years! But I'll stop derailing the thread now -- just as long as everyone remembers: Canadians are always watching... watching...

Edited, Sep 20th 2010 11:19pm by KaneKitty


i grew up in Vancouver, but had to move to Toronto cause of work.... life sucks here and so do these **** maple leafs! had to pay extra to get sportsnet west package for my canuck games!!
#89 Sep 20 2010 at 10:47 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,566 posts
demegod wrote:
KaneKitty wrote:
Olorinus the Vile wrote:
are you in Vic too?

Smiley: yikes

We are totally derailing this thread, B.C. people.


Yes to both. XD

Seriously though, between you two, plus my wife and I, that's as many FFXIV fans in Victoria as I met FFXI fans over seven years! But I'll stop derailing the thread now -- just as long as everyone remembers: Canadians are always watching... watching...

Edited, Sep 20th 2010 11:19pm by KaneKitty


i grew up in Vancouver, but had to move to Toronto cause of work.... life sucks here and so do these **** maple leafs! had to pay extra to get sportsnet west package for my canuck games!!



It's a shame you're all deprived of a real team ... like the Flyers.
#90 Sep 20 2010 at 10:53 PM Rating: Good
***
2,120 posts
Sephrick wrote:
demegod wrote:
KaneKitty wrote:
Olorinus the Vile wrote:
are you in Vic too?

Smiley: yikes

We are totally derailing this thread, B.C. people.


Yes to both. XD

Seriously though, between you two, plus my wife and I, that's as many FFXIV fans in Victoria as I met FFXI fans over seven years! But I'll stop derailing the thread now -- just as long as everyone remembers: Canadians are always watching... watching...

Edited, Sep 20th 2010 11:19pm by KaneKitty


i grew up in Vancouver, but had to move to Toronto cause of work.... life sucks here and so do these **** maple leafs! had to pay extra to get sportsnet west package for my canuck games!!



It's a shame you're all deprived of a real team ... like the Flyers.


The only thing good to come out of Philly is cheesesteaks....and Rocky...go Devils! = P
____________________________

#91 Sep 21 2010 at 12:33 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
*
105 posts
Olorinus the Vile wrote:
are you in Vic too?

Smiley: yikes

We are totally derailing this thread, B.C. people.


I am also in Victoria, Australia...

I went into my local EB Games after I finished work and asked about the CE. They said that they have it in but I cant have it until tomorrow. :(

Oh well, I will be there at 9am first thing tomorrow.
____________________________
AMD Phenom II 1055t 2.8GHz | ATI Radeon HD5870 2GB | 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws Ram | 1TB HDD | Corsair HX 850w | Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
#92 Sep 21 2010 at 4:23 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
751 posts
Jecht - I tried today at EB as well. They told me I couldnt have it and then called me about 3 hours later to let me know that it was in stock and I could collect at 9am tomorrow morning.

WIth the patch only being 420mb, I am hopeful that I can buy, get home, install, patch and be ready to go online at 11am which is server up time. I will forever be one of the first people online in Wutai!

That, of course, assumes that SE account management doesnt crash horribly, the update patch actually works and that I can get out of bed in time to get to EB for 9am! I am sure it is all going to feel like a bit of an anti climax tomorrow!
____________________________
FFXIV: Crafty Hallie, Ultros





#93 Sep 21 2010 at 6:56 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
125 posts
Didn't see anyone who had given out the amount of space needed. The official Final Fantasy XIV website says you will need 15gb(install) and 6gb(download).

If you need more info just click this link.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/#/about/game_info

Edited, Sep 21st 2010 8:58am by Trisdale
____________________________
i'm just craptastic
#94 Sep 21 2010 at 7:08 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
84 posts
I am COMPLETELY jealous of the map and the tumbler!! (Darn NA version.) *grumbles some more* Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised? My EBgames.com order says it's shipped, has a tracking number ... but the info isn't in the UPS database yet. They said it'll arrive by the street date (which is tomorrow - the 22nd). Hopefully that'll mean that it'll be easier to install and patch than the beta was. That box is HUGE!! The journal ... I was planning to use it for personal stuff, but on thinking on it further, I'm going to use it to record information (like recipes) and other things. It'll be perfect for that. And who knows ... maybe recording gaming info in there will make me feel creative enough to write a fan story or something. *shrug* Thanks for posting the pics!
#95 Sep 21 2010 at 10:10 AM Rating: Decent
*
52 posts
Astarataru wrote:
Magnesium02 wrote:
Grrrr, jealous. Just checked my status at Game.com.au. Its only 'Packed', not even 'Shipped' huhuhu. I'll just sit here and drool at the goodies.

Btw, could you give some more piccies of the tumbler/cup/thermos thing? Like what it looks like with the lid off and stuff? Cheers


Last post before bed :)

Yes the tumbler is standard thermos material with brown leather band with FFXIV. Also I just checked - it holds 350ml exactly. Interestingly enough...it warns it's not for use with milk, fizzy drinks or fruit juices.... :3...so just water?

Hope these additional pics help you guys out:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e133/scuba_timmy/IMG_6477.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e133/scuba_timmy/IMG_6479.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e133/scuba_timmy/IMG_6483.jpg


In the third pic...is that a little chibi chocobo toy? I want one!
I want the tumbler too. It's pretty! :3
1 2 Next »
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 17 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (17)