So while waiting to play this game, ive wondered a few things that I really couldnt find info about. If anyone can answer some of them itll mean a free Blacksmith repair in-game! :)
1) Does any attribute, race, or selecting the class during character creation effect crafting? Or can any character do any craft as well as anyone else?
2) Are the leve restrictions by account or character?
3) Is there any crafting resource that networks the crafters? Like, for instance, a website where I could commition a carpenter to make a handle.
4) Is rank/level XP shared amongst the party? So if im getting 1000 XP solo, id get 250 in a group of 4? Wondering because I attempted to help friends 'catch up' in levels/ranks and it was bad XP. So is there a system to curb powerleveling?
5) What other effects to the rewards are there for harder settings on leves. So far its been mixed. Either going to easy and its bad xp, crappy reward. Or if hard is managed its still crappy reward and the XP seems not worth the effort. So ive found only solo to really be the best way to go. This sucks when trying to play with friends, if you end up hurting each others gains.
6) I havent seen anything about PvP, so I was wondering if there was any form of it planned?
7) Do you have any advice for juggling your inventory? I was only able to get 1 retainer in Open Beta and this made for both her and my character, to be full of items. Alot I needed, some just seemingly taking up space. So do you delete anything? Sell certain stuff to the NPC vendors? What was your way of free'ing up room for the important items to you?
8) Does anyone know how the buddy thing works for Collector's Edition? Does this give a friend a trial, they use your CDs to download the game, or what? Does it allow for a standard edition buyer to join early with you?
9) Have you ever bursted out loud laughing at the sight of the little people scuttling down a busy street? The way they hustle foot is delightful.
Thanks for reading and for any helpful replies.