Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

My favorite things so far about FFXIVFollow

#1 Sep 21 2010 at 9:22 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
*
208 posts
Not to seem like a *complete* A$$ or anything, but i just gotta say, my favorite thing so far about this game and its beta and now launch is that these last few weeks/days is really gonna detour A LOT of the complete idiots from buying the game :)

Not to be mean to the vast number of unintellectual people in the MMO community, but it will keep all the people who cant think for themselves outta FFXIV.

I also wanna give a quick thanks to that Mike guy or whatever his name was (forgot it as soon as the video review was done). That you for your very dim witted review of the game... "ohhh this fight is taking a long time... *waits a few secs** oh! i actually have to click to attack, no auto attack" .... "hmmm i keep clicking while my ability is on CD and its beeping telling me that i cant click wish i could disable that sound" ... maybe pay attention instead of just MASHING BUTTONS ... later on in the review... "walked all the way out to the camp for my leve quest, killed a few rats and now i have to walk all the way back to town!! :(" hmmm if he had even 1/10th of a brain he might have noticed he can TELEPORT back to the town. I also like how is "review" of the combat was the two mobs that "took forever" to kill on the boat because a: he didnt know how to play the game, b: he was running in cicles chasing the NPCs........

sorry, dunno where that rant came from, forgot i was thanking him for detouring his little pack of idiot followers from getting a game that, THANKFULLY isn't idiot proof :P

once again, sry for the semi-rant just goin through withdrawals i guess ><
#2 Sep 21 2010 at 9:23 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
3,317 posts
Thanks for sharing.
#3 Sep 21 2010 at 9:27 PM Rating: Decent
demegod wrote:
Not to seem like a *complete* A$$ or anything, but i just gotta say, my favorite thing so far about this game and its beta and now launch is that these last few weeks/days is really gonna detour A LOT of the complete idiots from buying the game :)

Not to be mean to the vast number of unintellectual people in the MMO community, but it will keep all the people who cant think for themselves outta FFXIV.


Ya, I'm not really seeing it. From the number of complaints about game mechanics being too confusing or too hard or requiring too much attention to people wanting a bot to auto-attack for them so they can walk away from the game for several minutes at a time and let it play itself, it's just a different kind of unintellectual crowd.

Quote:
I also wanna give a quick thanks to that Mike guy or whatever his name was (forgot it as soon as the video review was done). That you for your very dim witted review of the game... "ohhh this fight is taking a long time... *waits a few secs** oh! i actually have to click to attack, no auto attack" .... "hmmm i keep clicking while my ability is on CD and its beeping telling me that i cant click wish i could disable that sound" ... maybe pay attention instead of just MASHING BUTTONS ... later on in the review... "walked all the way out to the camp for my leve quest, killed a few rats and now i have to walk all the way back to town!! :(" hmmm if he had even 1/10th of a brain he might have noticed he can TELEPORT back to the town. I also like how is "review" of the combat was the two mobs that "took forever" to kill on the boat because a: he didnt know how to play the game, b: he was running in cicles chasing the NPCs........


Did he post two different versions of the BFF report? Three quarters of the stuff you're mentioning is either referenced out of context or just flat out untrue relative to the one I saw.

Quote:
sorry, dunno where that rant came from, forgot i was thanking him for detouring his little pack of idiot followers from getting a game that, THANKFULLY isn't idiot proof :P

once again, sry for the semi-rant just goin through withdrawals i guess ><


Take heart, my friend, and know that you're part of the problem.
#4 Sep 21 2010 at 9:30 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
*
208 posts
guess i shouldnt have really used quotes for alot of that,

Quote:
"hmmm i keep clicking while my ability is on CD and its beeping telling me that i cant click wish i could disable that sound" ... maybe pay attention instead of just MASHING BUTTONS


this was meant more as descriptive text for people who didnt see the video review
#5 Sep 21 2010 at 9:34 PM Rating: Default
5 posts
My favorite thing and almost only thing I love so far is the fact I was able to get my wife to let me buy a new comp.
#6 Sep 21 2010 at 9:39 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
28 posts
My favourite thing is fishing!! I really enjoyed the gathering setup, and especially when I fished up a--Oh wait, it's not really that kind of thread.

Well, I personally look forward to when some of the issues that make people frustrated with the game get repaired/streamlined (well we know the UI is already better in live), so that more people can enjoy the world. My favourite thing is enjoying a game, period, and I like when other people can share what I like too.
#7 Sep 21 2010 at 9:41 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
575 posts
If you are posting something with the purpose of degrading the intelligence of so many people, perhaps you should have taken more time to organize your thoughts. That mess of a post was a bunch of incoherent ramblings hastily thrown together using poor grammar and punctuation.

Next time you feel the need to make a thread to tell us how much more intelligent you are than the average person, try not so sound like such a moron.
#8 Sep 21 2010 at 9:42 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
440 posts
demegod wrote:
my favorite thing so far about this game and its beta and now launch is that these last few weeks/days is really gonna detour A LOT of the complete idiots from buying the game :)


More like: deter a lot of people, whom don't feel like jumping through hoops and putting up with SE's "mysterious" and nonsensical ways, from buying the game :)
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 21 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (21)