Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
This Forum is Read Only

Server Population as of Sept.21 11:30pm (PDT)Follow

#1 Sep 22 2010 at 12:35 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
440 posts
This will probably change a lot over the next few weeks, but I was curious so:

Lindblum - 973
Selbina - 933
Figaro - 909
Gysahl - 903
Cornelia - 877
Mysidia - 815
Besaid - 787
Trabia - 711
Wutai - 503
Istory - 488
Kashuan - 406
Rabanastre - 394
Palamecia - 367
Bodhum - 326
Melmond - 328
Saronia - 322
Fabul - 305

*Information from The Lodestone search function.


I was surprised to see Selbina was really populated already as I didn't see it on any "Unofficial Servers" list. Seemed the place to be to mingle with an unpadded number of people from all over the world. Maybe others had the same idea. Anyway, do what you will with this info and I hold no responsibility for the accuracy of these numbers after this post as more people are joining constantly.

EDIT: Lindblum just passed 1000 which is the max number of items Lodestone can search. Is there another way to see the population numbers?

Edited, Sep 22nd 2010 1:38am by RayneZ
#2 Sep 22 2010 at 12:53 AM Rating: Good
*
136 posts
I'm surprised there's that many people on already. x.x;
____________________________
FFXIV, Trabia: Neasa Vera.
FFXI, Leviathan: Aneirin (Dead), Key (Dead).
#3 Sep 22 2010 at 1:16 AM Rating: Good
*
111 posts
whats max capacity per server?
#4 Sep 22 2010 at 1:18 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,100 posts
I'll be joining the population in about 8 hours...going to work for 4am so I can leave & pickup my CE at Best Buy. I tried to swindle the cashier last night to let me take it home, but he said "No way, if I work here and can't take mine home, no one else is getting theirs until tomorrow." I even gave him my Bambi eyes, but he wouldn't budge... Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Common sense is not so common -Voltaire
Wyne Aeros - Hyperion Server
ARRFishing.com

#5 Sep 22 2010 at 1:23 AM Rating: Good
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
Well that's 10347 people so far. Wonder how it'll look by the time the standard edition is released.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#6 Sep 22 2010 at 1:46 AM Rating: Good
only 10000 people...they need to merge servers. final fantasy 14 is dieing.
#7 Sep 22 2010 at 1:56 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,801 posts
Quote:
only 10000 people...they need to merge servers. final fantasy 14 is dieing.


Ok, that's going to get old fast, but I did chuckle. Rate up.
____________________________
WoW -- Zaia -- Dragonmaw -- Mage 80 BABY! Alchemy 450
Also... Hunter 62, Rogue 52, Warrior 66, Warlock 43, Death Knight 70, Shaman Who Cares? ;)

FFXI -- Caia -- Retired/Deleted -- Blm 75, Alchemy 97
Pandimonium server - Rank 10 - Bastok

Zaela Rdm -- 35, Alchemy 45 -- Forced into retirement because I didn't have the right kind of credit card. Hope it was worth 18 bucks a month, SE.

#8 Sep 22 2010 at 1:57 AM Rating: Excellent
****
9,043 posts
Where is this unofficial server list, and is it actually true?

Seems a bit unlikely that people will co-ordinate hundreds of people to go on one server, considering back in FFXI you couldn't even get people to stop attacking slept mobs in Dynamis...
____________________________
Likibiki ~ 75 WHM ~ 75 SAM ~ 75 THF ~ 75 SMN ~ 74 NIN
Pandemonium Server, FFXI. Retired. Gone but not forgotten.
Cailey ~ 90 DNC ~ 90 RDM ~ 90 BLM
Asura Server, FFXI. Adventurer Extraordinaire.
#9 Sep 22 2010 at 2:12 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,675 posts
You can search all under character search in the Lodestone, linked in the OP.

At 1:30 PST Kashuan has 500. So about 100+ in about 3 hours.

And since the game isn't officially released yet I can each server doubled by the end of tomorrow.
#10 Sep 22 2010 at 2:32 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,822 posts
freelindsaylohan wrote:
only 10000 people...they need to merge servers. final fantasy 14 is dieing.


MMORPG's don't die.

It's more like in those science fiction shows where they take some ones head and put it in a jar and hook it up to a bunch of tubes and what not.
____________________________
Long Live Vana Diel.
#11 Sep 22 2010 at 2:39 AM Rating: Good
**
415 posts
hahaha its like I said. We only make up a small percentage of the commmunity. The casuals make up most of the community and they don't read forums. All this japanese picked this server, RP picked this server will mean nothing when its all said and done.
____________________________
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3571 - Mind Control Theories Used By Mass Media
#12 Sep 22 2010 at 2:46 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
510 posts
5000 Japanese
4900 Americans
100 Europeans
#13 Sep 22 2010 at 2:59 AM Rating: Good
*
62 posts
EndlessJourney wrote:
freelindsaylohan wrote:
only 10000 people...they need to merge servers. final fantasy 14 is dieing.


MMORPG's don't die.

It's more like in those science fiction shows where they take some ones head and put it in a jar and hook it up to a bunch of tubes and what not.


Actually take a look at APB, AC2, and Auto Assault. All of those games closed their doors, APB in record time too lol.

Edit: Oh and Tabula Rasa too

Edited, Sep 22nd 2010 5:00am by Phantymwolf
____________________________
FFXI
Mirella Lvl 38 Drg/31 Rdm - Retired (Zilart)
WoW
Xarketh Lvl 80 Orc Death Knight - Retired
Shivari Lvl 80 Blood Elf Hunter - Retired
EQ2
Serania Lvl 90 Wood Elf Mystic - Current
Kirsalyn Lvl 70 High Elf Ranger- Current
#14 Sep 22 2010 at 3:18 AM Rating: Good
***
2,535 posts
Phantymwolf wrote:
EndlessJourney wrote:
freelindsaylohan wrote:
only 10000 people...they need to merge servers. final fantasy 14 is dieing.


MMORPG's don't die.

It's more like in those science fiction shows where they take some ones head and put it in a jar and hook it up to a bunch of tubes and what not.


Actually take a look at APB, AC2, and Auto Assault. All of those games closed their doors, APB in record time too lol.

Edit: Oh and Tabula Rasa too

Edited, Sep 22nd 2010 5:00am by Phantymwolf


Don't forget about Shadowbane and Matrix Online...

And a few other more obscure ones.
#15 Sep 22 2010 at 3:29 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
377 posts
BastokFL wrote:
Phantymwolf wrote:
EndlessJourney wrote:
freelindsaylohan wrote:
only 10000 people...they need to merge servers. final fantasy 14 is dieing.


MMORPG's don't die.

It's more like in those science fiction shows where they take some ones head and put it in a jar and hook it up to a bunch of tubes and what not.


Actually take a look at APB, AC2, and Auto Assault. All of those games closed their doors, APB in record time too lol.

Edit: Oh and Tabula Rasa too

Edited, Sep 22nd 2010 5:00am by Phantymwolf


Don't forget about Shadowbane and Matrix Online...

And a few other more obscure ones.


Sims Online too, can't think of anything else though.
#16 Sep 22 2010 at 5:49 AM Rating: Good
**
568 posts
Fabul at the time of writing this is already going above 540+
#17 Sep 22 2010 at 5:51 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
441 posts
Ugh... wish my linkshell were picking a low population server instead of jumping on the bandwagon with everyone else -.-
____________________________
“Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.”
Theodore Roosevelt

“Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.”
Oscar Wilde

#18 Sep 22 2010 at 7:19 AM Rating: Good
7 posts
Search result cap at 1000 and there is already a few server reaching search cap.
One will have to start searching by discipline to get accurate result :P
#19 Sep 22 2010 at 7:19 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
16 posts
Cornelia 1702
Kashuan 
Gysahl 2234
Mysidia 2205
Istory 473
Figaro 2100
Wutai 
Trabia 
Lindblum
Besaid 
Selbina 2200
Rabanastre
Bodhum 248
Melmond 339
Palamecia 
Saronia 
Fabul 

as of now it is said that you can't select Gysahl and Mysidia during server selection, and that you can't select after population reach over 2000.

edit cornelia reach 1702 at 22 JST, Figaro reach 2100
edit cornelia 1749 at 2217

Edited, Sep 22nd 2010 9:25am by han815
#20 Sep 22 2010 at 7:22 AM Rating: Good
*
71 posts
Selbina is also unselectable. Which is annoying, its where I spent Beta and made a few friends that were going to meet up there. So naturally its where I wish to be. I expect it will re appear when the population drops sufficiently when the JP players log off for the night. Well hopefully anyway.
#21 Sep 22 2010 at 7:26 AM Rating: Decent
**
941 posts
Wow, incredible.

Our whole linkshell was going to meet on Selbina... this might put a kink in things. :(
#22 Sep 22 2010 at 7:28 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
441 posts
where you getting the numbers for this? lodestone? someone post a link to the site or are people doing
"/sea all" on the server when they get there? if so, numbers gonna be off, people might not be signed on.. etc etc
____________________________
“Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.”
Theodore Roosevelt

“Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.”
Oscar Wilde

#23 Sep 22 2010 at 7:31 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
16 posts
yes it is /sea all so it is not actually number but those online now.
#24 Sep 22 2010 at 7:32 AM Rating: Good
As of 9:00 AM Eastern Time on 9/22 (I searched Lodestone, by class for the servers over 1000 and added the numbers):

Lindblum: 1,319
Besaid: 1,301
Trabia: 1,203
Figaro: 1,146
Selbina: 1,134
Cornelia: 1,131
Mysidia: 1,106
Gysahl: 1,043
Wutai: 1,018
Istory: 949
Rabanstre: 859
Kashuan: 814
Palamecia: 806
Bodhum: 732
Saronia: 732
Melmond: 724
Fabul: 709

Total: 15,620

Edited, Sep 22nd 2010 9:33am by LuthienOfSeraph
____________________________
FFXIV: Luthien Tinuviel, Elezen Female, Balmug (And will re-roll on a new server in August)
FFXI: Luthian, Elvaan Female, Bismarck (originally Luthien on Seraph):
85RDM | 80WAR | 76DRG
lolgaxe+1 wrote:
I've always been of the opinion that Warrior was the Swiss Army Knife of Vana'diel.
#25 Sep 22 2010 at 7:33 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
218 posts
bsphil wrote:
Well that's 10347 people so far. Wonder how it'll look by the time the standard edition is released.

Well characters, we have no way of knowing how many people have alts.

han815 wrote:
edit cornelia reach 1702 at 22 JST, Figaro reach 2100
edit cornelia 1749 at 2217

How did you get those figures with the search capped at 1000?
____________________________
#26 Sep 22 2010 at 7:36 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
771 posts
Quote:
BastokFL wrote:
Phantymwolf wrote:
EndlessJourney wrote:
freelindsaylohan wrote:
only 10000 people...they need to merge servers. final fantasy 14 is dieing.


MMORPG's don't die.

It's more like in those science fiction shows where they take some ones head and put it in a jar and hook it up to a bunch of tubes and what not.


Actually take a look at APB, AC2, and Auto Assault. All of those games closed their doors, APB in record time too lol.

Edit: Oh and Tabula Rasa too

Edited, Sep 22nd 2010 5:00am by Phantymwolf


Don't forget about Shadowbane and Matrix Online...

And a few other more obscure ones.


Sims Online too, can't think of anything else though.


This is a Final Fantasy MMO, it won't die the name is too big. No matter what there will be enough fanboys/girls to keep it going. Also this is only CE numbers that are coming so far, the majority of players will be SE preorders and people who buy at/after launch.
#27 Sep 22 2010 at 7:37 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
16 posts
u login each server and look? or ask players from other server
http://minus-k.com/nejitsu/loader/up69742.jpg

that is Firago 45min ago, at 1990

Edited, Sep 22nd 2010 9:38am by han815
#28 Sep 22 2010 at 7:40 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
22 posts
Still waiting on my game, edit - err nvm didnt realize search was capped at 1000 seems dumb.

Edited, Sep 22nd 2010 9:46am by Sherri88
#29 Sep 22 2010 at 7:42 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,822 posts
Something is confusing me. It says you get to keep your character name from Open Beta if create it on the same server you were on in open beta. Are they actually going to deny people the right to have their same character names even though they say they are transferable? I'm confused.
____________________________
Long Live Vana Diel.
#30 Sep 22 2010 at 7:44 AM Rating: Excellent
han815 wrote:
Cornelia 1702
Kashuan 
Gysahl 2234
Mysidia 2205
Istory 473
Figaro 2100
Wutai 
Trabia 
Lindblum
Besaid 
Selbina 2200
Rabanastre
Bodhum 248
Melmond 339
Palamecia 
Saronia 
Fabul 

as of now it is said that you can't select Gysahl and Mysidia during server selection, and that you can't select after population reach over 2000.

edit cornelia reach 1702 at 22 JST, Figaro reach 2100
edit cornelia 1749 at 2217

Edited, Sep 22nd 2010 9:25am by han815

Umm... if this is true, there won't be any servers selectable at the rate they are growing by the time the regular edition of the game comes out on the 30th. I'm on the east cost in the U.S. and will only be able to even get the game in about 15 minutes at the earliest. I'd bet a large majority of the U.S. hasn't been able to get their copy yet, and that's just the CE.
____________________________
FFXIV: Luthien Tinuviel, Elezen Female, Balmug (And will re-roll on a new server in August)
FFXI: Luthian, Elvaan Female, Bismarck (originally Luthien on Seraph):
85RDM | 80WAR | 76DRG
lolgaxe+1 wrote:
I've always been of the opinion that Warrior was the Swiss Army Knife of Vana'diel.
#31 Sep 22 2010 at 7:44 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
16 posts
#32 Sep 22 2010 at 7:50 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
771 posts
Quote:
Umm... if this is true, there won't be any servers selectable at the rate they are growing by the time the regular edition of the game comes out on the 30th. I'm on the east cost in the U.S. and will only be able to even get the game in about 15 minutes at the earliest. I'd bet a large majority of the U.S. hasn't been able to get their copy yet, and that's just the CE.


They said after release more servers would be opened if needed. When this was stated I had already thought that there would probably be more by the 30th release than at CE release.
#33 Sep 22 2010 at 7:51 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
16 posts
as of last 10min

Cornelia 1902
Mysidia 2505
Figaro 2790
Istory  1250
Selbina 2700
Rabanastre 1450
Bodhum 948
Melmond 1371
#34 Sep 22 2010 at 7:55 AM Rating: Default
*
148 posts
**** the guy in that pic is already rnk 10 us americans are gonan be so far behind lol
____________________________
Dont Hate The Player Hate The Game.

Lord Braska
Melmond server
#35 Sep 22 2010 at 7:55 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
441 posts
looks like all of us are gonna have to make new friends lol
____________________________
“Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.”
Theodore Roosevelt

“Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.”
Oscar Wilde

#36 Sep 22 2010 at 7:56 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,536 posts
LuthienOfSeraph wrote:
han815 wrote:
Cornelia 1702
Kashuan 
Gysahl 2234
Mysidia 2205
Istory 473
Figaro 2100
Wutai 
Trabia 
Lindblum
Besaid 
Selbina 2200
Rabanastre
Bodhum 248
Melmond 339
Palamecia 
Saronia 
Fabul 

as of now it is said that you can't select Gysahl and Mysidia during server selection, and that you can't select after population reach over 2000.

edit cornelia reach 1702 at 22 JST, Figaro reach 2100
edit cornelia 1749 at 2217

Edited, Sep 22nd 2010 9:25am by han815

Umm... if this is true, there won't be any servers selectable at the rate they are growing by the time the regular edition of the game comes out on the 30th. I'm on the east cost in the U.S. and will only be able to even get the game in about 15 minutes at the earliest. I'd bet a large majority of the U.S. hasn't been able to get their copy yet, and that's just the CE.


they're probably halting acceptance to some servers so they have a good spread across all servers - I'm pretty sure the capacity of one server in FFXI was upwards of 10 thousand people...i dunno, hope this doesn't stop people from reaching their linkshells, mine is on Kashuan which isn't too bad atm.
____________________________
MUTED
#37 Sep 22 2010 at 7:59 AM Rating: Good
*
71 posts
I am going to keep trying over the next few hours to get where I want to be (Selbina) Hopefully they will unlock them when either the other servers get to be around the same population wise, or when the Japanese players are logging off for the night and the EU and NA players will be logging in for the evening. If all else fails then I will have to find a new server.
#38 Sep 22 2010 at 8:13 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
218 posts
LuthienOfSeraph wrote:
As of 9:00 AM Eastern Time on 9/22 (I searched Lodestone, by class for the servers over 1000 and added the numbers)

Ah sub filtering by job of course :)

han815 wrote:
u login each server and look? or ask players from other server
http://minus-k.com/nejitsu/loader/up69742.jpg

that is Firago 45min ago, at 1990

Didnt know there was a way to search for created characters in game, unless you showing number currently logged in, which is a different measure to the original post.

Wonder how much delay there is to lodestone updates, figaro only had 1158 characters showing a few mins ago.
____________________________
#39 Sep 22 2010 at 8:15 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
16 posts
SolidMack wrote:

they're probably halting acceptance to some servers so they have a good spread across all servers - I'm pretty sure the capacity of one server in FFXI was upwards of 10 thousand people...i dunno, hope this doesn't stop people from reaching their linkshells, mine is on Kashuan which isn't too bad atm.


yes some said that after spreading population the cap will increase to 3000 and 4000. and it is said that there is 8 future additional scheduled server but i havnt find official source about this info yet, so not posting the 8 server name.
#40 Sep 22 2010 at 8:15 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,842 posts
Time to add some more servers SE
____________________________
FFXIV Dyvid (Awaiting 2.0)
FFXI Dyvid ~ Pandemonium (Retired)
SWTOR Dy'vid Legacy - Canderous Ordo
#41 Sep 22 2010 at 8:22 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
22 posts
dyvidd wrote:
Time to add some more servers SE


Thats not the problems some servers are at 2500 while others arent even to 1000 yet its the problem that everyone wants to go to the same 3-4 servers!
#42 Sep 22 2010 at 8:24 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,842 posts
Well i hate to say it but this is why FFXI had the random server generator when you made a character. It sucked but it worked lol
____________________________
FFXIV Dyvid (Awaiting 2.0)
FFXI Dyvid ~ Pandemonium (Retired)
SWTOR Dy'vid Legacy - Canderous Ordo
#43 Sep 22 2010 at 8:30 AM Rating: Good
*
108 posts
XellossM wrote:
BastokFL wrote:
Phantymwolf wrote:
EndlessJourney wrote:
freelindsaylohan wrote:
only 10000 people...they need to merge servers. final fantasy 14 is dieing.


MMORPG's don't die.

It's more like in those science fiction shows where they take some ones head and put it in a jar and hook it up to a bunch of tubes and what not.


Actually take a look at APB, AC2, and Auto Assault. All of those games closed their doors, APB in record time too lol.

Edit: Oh and Tabula Rasa too

Edited, Sep 22nd 2010 5:00am by Phantymwolf


Don't forget about Shadowbane and Matrix Online...

And a few other more obscure ones.


Sims Online too, can't think of anything else though.

Earth and Beyond. :(
#44 Sep 22 2010 at 8:34 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
174 posts
Just a guess like this, but would this mean that all the "unnoficial server list" talks are now outdated or postponed since people will not be able to join some of the more popular choices? (like some mentionned, some friends and I were planning to start on Selbina)??

Let's just hope that all servers applications will be back online when either all servers hits the 2000+ mark or when the EST, CST and PST high traffic times starts because if its not the case, the game will cap at ~34,000 players until Square-Enix boot-up new servers, which is mostly unlikely.
____________________________
As long as Guu is having fun, everything is Ok.

FFXI : Goudaba @Valefor
FFXIV : Goudaba Wynarv @Kashuan

#45 Sep 22 2010 at 8:47 AM Rating: Good
***
1,822 posts
So no one knows how this will effect those of us with a name reserved on a specific server from Open Beta? What are we to do?
____________________________
Long Live Vana Diel.
#46 Sep 22 2010 at 8:48 AM Rating: Good
**
285 posts
Quote:
until Square-Enix boot-up new servers, which is mostly unlikely


From SE
Quote:
* Depending on the server population, new worlds may be added


On another note, Wutai is strikingly quiet atm, hope it picks up soon.
____________________________


February 11, 1926 – November 28, 2010
Leslie Nielsen. Shirley, he will be missed.
#47 Sep 22 2010 at 8:48 AM Rating: Good
*
128 posts
Will probably have to wait until servers even out. Sucks, it will be so hard for me when i get my disc installed/patch and have to wait to join my LS. So ticked they chose Cornelia. **** EU ls members :)
____________________________

#48 Sep 22 2010 at 8:52 AM Rating: Good
*
71 posts
EndlessJourney wrote:
So no one knows how this will effect those of us with a name reserved on a specific server from Open Beta? What are we to do?


At this moment in time if you cannot get to the server you were on in beta, you do not get the name you had in beta. I cannot get mine (I expect though it would be likely you can still get your name on a different server, the surname addition make it less likely your name is taken) I had a character on Selbina and played on Selbina during open beta, but deleted it because I finally found my FFXIII code for the armguards. Now I cannot get back there and the window with reserved names that popped up is missing.
#49 Sep 22 2010 at 8:53 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
174 posts
Quote:
Quote:
* Depending on the server population, new worlds may be added


Oops, my mistake, I meant "until Square-Enix boot-up new servers during the next days, which is mostly unlikely


I already knew about them adding new servers if the need is there, but I doubt new world servers are already ready, waiting for someone to flip the power switch at "ON"
____________________________
As long as Guu is having fun, everything is Ok.

FFXI : Goudaba @Valefor
FFXIV : Goudaba Wynarv @Kashuan

#50 Sep 22 2010 at 8:59 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
22 posts
xxAnikalxx wrote:
Quote:
until Square-Enix boot-up new servers, which is mostly unlikely


From SE
Quote:
* Depending on the server population, new worlds may be added


On another note, Wutai is strikingly quiet atm, hope it picks up soon.


Well thats where I plan on going soon as my copy arrives....argh! Dang UPS man come on! lol

I see Wutai is pretty middle of the pack on the lowish side which is fine for me I don't want a super crowded server anyway. Just hope with other servers blocked off it doesn't get too crowded itself and I can get in lol.
#51 Sep 22 2010 at 9:10 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,822 posts
Theahra wrote:
EndlessJourney wrote:
So no one knows how this will effect those of us with a name reserved on a specific server from Open Beta? What are we to do?


At this moment in time if you cannot get to the server you were on in beta, you do not get the name you had in beta. I cannot get mine (I expect though it would be likely you can still get your name on a different server, the surname addition make it less likely your name is taken) I had a character on Selbina and played on Selbina during open beta, but deleted it because I finally found my FFXIII code for the armguards. Now I cannot get back there and the window with reserved names that popped up is missing.


So once the servers open back up for choice options do you still get your name? I doubt they'll cap at 2k people or so. Also what's this going to do for folks in guilds and communities? Surely Square Enix would not force people apart in such a way.

On a related note, how long do you folks reckon your beta names are reserved for? What if you had a friend save a name for you on their account? Do they have to create the character in retail server then the name becomes available? Questions Questions Questions.
____________________________
Long Live Vana Diel.
« Previous 1 2
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 19 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (19)