Yesterday I tried to log into FFXIV on this computer and I got the following error message:
"11024 Version check timed out. Please try again later.(3:20455,10009,10019)"
Since then I've tried everything I can think of to log in and I cannot get it to work.
- Yes, I've tried when the servers are actually up
- This computer runs other online games from Starcraft 2, FFXI, WoW, TF2, Minecraft, etc with no problem
- I tried deleting my entire downloads folder
- I manually downloaded the updates again and transferred them to the correct paths
- I tried deleting vercheck.dat
- I tried adding the filepath to downloaded_boot_patch.list
- I ran CCleaner
- One time I did get the error "11014 Version check failed" but when I tried again I got the 11024 error again and have since
- The port settings are correct
Any help would be *GREATLY* appreciated as I would love to be able to play FFXIV on this computer. I've asked for help at FFXIVCore and got nothing and I can find nothing on this anywhere else.
Edited, Sep 23rd 2010 6:03pm by DrObvious
Edited, Sep 23rd 2010 7:30pm by DrObvious