Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Is there a way to transfer gil/items between characters?Follow

#1 Sep 26 2010 at 1:09 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
31 posts
I was wondering if there was a storage thing or something so that you can transfer your gil and items safely between your characters on the same account?
#2 Sep 26 2010 at 1:11 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,888 posts
Didn't you realize? No AH and no delivery boxes = No RMT!

According to SE, at least...
____________________________
Reiginsei, San'doria Rank 8 Hume Male.
75RDM/75NIN/69BLM59PLD
[5/5 Duellist 01/17/08][4/5 Koga][0/5 Valor][CoP+RotZ]
Linkshells:
Europa/Wabbits/OmegaStoleMyBike
#3 Sep 26 2010 at 1:12 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
31 posts
It would've been easier and nicer to have just said, "No.". ;)
#4 Sep 26 2010 at 1:19 PM Rating: Good
*****
11,539 posts
I can only think of two ways to do it:

1) Find another player you trust, give them the stuff, change character.
2) Get a retainer, sell item on retainer, get on other character and buy it.
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#5 Sep 26 2010 at 1:28 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,536 posts
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
I can only think of two ways to do it:

1) Find another player you trust, give them the stuff, change character.
2) Get a retainer, sell item on retainer, get on other character and buy it.


LOL, this is convenient. But yes, this is the only way to do it right now.
____________________________
MUTED
#6 Sep 26 2010 at 1:35 PM Rating: Good
*****
11,539 posts
SolidMack wrote:
Mikhalia the Picky wrote:
I can only think of two ways to do it:

1) Find another player you trust, give them the stuff, change character.
2) Get a retainer, sell item on retainer, get on other character and buy it.


LOL, this is convenient. But yes, this is the only way to do it right now.


Never said it was convenient :P Only way to do it currently though.
____________________________
[ffxisig]55836[/ffxisig]

Mikhalia: and FWIW, my posts are 95% helpful, informative, or funny.
Mikhalia: only 5% or less of my posts are utter crap.
Tyapex: 393 posts of utter crap...
Mikhalia: Sounds about right.
#7 Sep 26 2010 at 4:06 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,888 posts
Kiwwa wrote:
It would've been easier and nicer to have just said, "No.". ;)


I wasn't being nasty at all.
____________________________
Reiginsei, San'doria Rank 8 Hume Male.
75RDM/75NIN/69BLM59PLD
[5/5 Duellist 01/17/08][4/5 Koga][0/5 Valor][CoP+RotZ]
Linkshells:
Europa/Wabbits/OmegaStoleMyBike
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 22 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (22)