Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

New guide for Whispers in the Wood (Gridania Level 10)Follow

#1 Sep 26 2010 at 9:34 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Be warned, it has spoilers, if you'd rather try it out yourself then I'd stay away. If you're stuck, head on over and take a look!

http://ffxiv.zam.com/en/quest.html?ffxivquest=110007

Edited, Sep 27th 2010 11:54am by Wint
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#2 Sep 26 2010 at 9:49 PM Rating: Excellent
*
205 posts
At rank 15 u will get another quest, iirc its called "Beckon of the elements"
____________________________
I'm Xabac/Sleepymagi from FFXI Odin Server, if u hate/love me send me a /tell.
#3 Sep 26 2010 at 9:57 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
9,997 posts
I really hope they implement a "change nations" feature ASAP. In light of the lack of content, tripling the available quests with such a simple move seems like an obvious priority.
____________________________
Hyrist wrote:
Ok, now we're going to get slash fiction of Wint x Kachi somehere... rule 34 and all...

Never confuse your inference as the listener for an implication of the speaker.

Good games are subjective like good food is subjective. You're not going to seriously tell me that there's not a psychological basis for why pizza is great and lutefisk is revolting. The thing about subjectivity is that, as subjects go, humans actually have a great deal in common.
#4 Sep 27 2010 at 4:41 AM Rating: Default
***
3,825 posts
Kachi, no offense but you're advertising Besaid as the RP server so I'm assuming here that you are into the whole RP thing. Isn't the point of RPing making your own content to fill in gaps that the game has to add to the enjoyment of yourself and surrounding players? I'm just saying, if any one doesn't have something to do between story lines it should not be you guys in the RP community.

Wint thanks for the write up, I barely figured out last night that the map locations are marked on a separate map only located via the journal entry. I couldn't find the darn moogle spot to get the fruit or whatever for ever and almost gave up :p
____________________________
FFXI:Sylph - Perrin 75 Hume THF; Retired (At least from my use any way)
EVE Online:ScraperX; Retired
WAR:IronClaw- Peryn SW;SkullThrone- Grymloc BO; Retired


#5 Sep 27 2010 at 6:20 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Sleepymagi wrote:
At rank 15 u will get another quest, iirc its called "Beckon of the elements"


As soon as I hit rank 15 you can expect another write up from me Smiley: grin

Sadly I'm barely level 10 Smiley: frown
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#6 Sep 27 2010 at 6:22 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,825 posts
Wint on your guide maybe you should add the bit about checking your journal then clicking the map tab, or at least put the coords, I think it was 25-27 or something like that for the moogle/fruit portion.
____________________________
FFXI:Sylph - Perrin 75 Hume THF; Retired (At least from my use any way)
EVE Online:ScraperX; Retired
WAR:IronClaw- Peryn SW;SkullThrone- Grymloc BO; Retired


#7 Sep 27 2010 at 10:40 AM Rating: Decent
It's Just a Flesh Wound
******
22,699 posts
Wint wrote:
Be warned, it has spoilers, if you'd rather try it out yourself then I'd stay away. If you're stuck, head on over and take a look!

http://ffxiv.zam.com/wiki/Whispers_In_The_Wood


How hilarious were the faces that were made when you were in the glowery? :D I laughed for a good minute straight.
____________________________
Dear people I don't like: 凸(●´―`●)凸
#8 Sep 27 2010 at 10:44 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
All i see when i click the link is this:

Whispers In The Wood

Whispers In The Wood not found. Click here to start a new article.

Am i doing it wrong?
____________________________

#9 Sep 27 2010 at 10:53 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Nope, link is updated, I put it in the wrong spot.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#10 Sep 27 2010 at 10:54 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Deadgye wrote:
Wint wrote:
Be warned, it has spoilers, if you'd rather try it out yourself then I'd stay away. If you're stuck, head on over and take a look!

http://ffxiv.zam.com/wiki/Whispers_In_The_Wood


How hilarious were the faces that were made when you were in the glowery? :D I laughed for a good minute straight.


This Smiley: laugh
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#11 Sep 27 2010 at 10:55 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
Yeah, that's better. :) TY.
____________________________

#12 Sep 27 2010 at 11:29 AM Rating: Good
***
3,811 posts
Deadgye wrote:
Wint wrote:
Be warned, it has spoilers, if you'd rather try it out yourself then I'd stay away. If you're stuck, head on over and take a look!

http://ffxiv.zam.com/wiki/Whispers_In_The_Wood


How hilarious were the faces that were made when you were in the glowery? :D I laughed for a good minute straight.


I actually let out a fairly loud laugh when I saw those faces too...

I was wondering when the next quest started. Have something else to aim for this week now.

Edited, Sep 27th 2010 1:30pm by Kyoshindi

Edited, Sep 27th 2010 1:30pm by Kyoshindi
____________________________

Quote:
The Path to **** is paved with good intentions.
#13 Sep 27 2010 at 11:42 AM Rating: Good
*
183 posts
Quote:
I really hope they implement a "change nations" feature ASAP. In light of the lack of content, tripling the available quests with such a simple move seems like an obvious priority.


I could've swore I read that we will have no real allegiance to the cities like in ffxi. I still cant figure out if I can get the level one quests in the other cities, or who to talk to to activate them. The main guys don't seem to want to give it up.
#14 Sep 27 2010 at 10:18 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
9,997 posts
Quote:
Kachi, no offense but you're advertising Besaid as the RP server so I'm assuming here that you are into the whole RP thing. Isn't the point of RPing making your own content to fill in gaps that the game has to add to the enjoyment of yourself and surrounding players? I'm just saying, if any one doesn't have something to do between story lines it should not be you guys in the RP community.


I'm actually not really "into the whole RP thing." I've never RP'ed before, but I'm going to be because my girlfriend wants to. The idea has grown on me, admittedly.

Regardless, RP'ing is a supplement to content, not a substitute. I still want to do all of the quests, and definitely don't want to have to make a new character to do them. I can only imagine that SE plans to eventually make them all doable on a single character, but I can't imagine why they didn't do it from the beginning.
____________________________
Hyrist wrote:
Ok, now we're going to get slash fiction of Wint x Kachi somehere... rule 34 and all...

Never confuse your inference as the listener for an implication of the speaker.

Good games are subjective like good food is subjective. You're not going to seriously tell me that there's not a psychological basis for why pizza is great and lutefisk is revolting. The thing about subjectivity is that, as subjects go, humans actually have a great deal in common.
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 16 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (16)