Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Starting Quests In Multiple Cities?Follow

#1 Sep 27 2010 at 12:00 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,104 posts
I was told that it's possible to go to other cities and do their starting quests also. I started in Gridania and completed thru the rank 10 quests, but for the life of me I cant figure out how to start the Ul'dah questline. Is this even possible on live? I know it was in the Beta but perhaps its been changed? Any info would help, completely stumped. Thanks in advance.

Edited, Sep 27th 2010 6:00am by Timorith
#2 Sep 27 2010 at 1:13 AM Rating: Default
*
120 posts
Since the Starter Storyline is basicly to get used to the game, i think you wont be able to do it. I mean...why would you even to this. Is bassicly the same Quests, just the bla bla between changes a bit. But the rest is all the same for the 3 Starter Cities
#3 Sep 27 2010 at 1:20 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,104 posts
mmolma wrote:
I mean...why would you even to this.


for the gil.
____________________________

Melaahna Valiera
#4 Sep 27 2010 at 1:23 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
254 posts
honestly, just run the intro mission in 1 town repeatedly, trading gil to a friend you trust if thats what you want.
____________________________
--------------------
FFXIV: Lalafell Battlemage Hybrid (Rabanastre)

FFXI: 75 Taru-Taru RDM/SMN, WHM, DRK, NIN (Retired, Bismarck)
Duuude
FFXI Original Crafting Compass

WOW: 60 Undead Warlock (Retired, Durotan)


#5 Sep 27 2010 at 1:25 AM Rating: Decent
It's Just a Flesh Wound
******
22,699 posts
You all realize that each city has more than the "Getting Started" quest and that it continues a respective storyline for each nation, right?

I personally want to know if it's doable so I can experience the storyline for all the nations. Much like how I wanted to switch to windurst to get it's storyline after I finished sandoria.

Edited, Sep 27th 2010 3:26am by Deadgye
____________________________
Dear people I don't like: 凸(●´―`●)凸
#6 Sep 27 2010 at 1:27 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,104 posts
Duuude wrote:
honestly, just run the intro mission in 1 town repeatedly, trading gil to a friend you trust if thats what you want.
Not quite what I'm talking about. I was hoping to progress all 3 plotlines simultaneously and make some money in the process, is all.

Deadgye wrote:
You all realize that each city has more than the "Getting Started" quest and that it continues a respective storyline for each nation, right?

I personally want to know if it's doable so I can experience the storyline for all the nations. Much like how I wanted to switch to windurst to get it's storyline after I finished sandoria.

Edited, Sep 27th 2010 3:26am by Deadgye
Exactly.
____________________________

Melaahna Valiera
#7 Sep 27 2010 at 2:00 AM Rating: Decent
*
120 posts
Timorith wrote:
Duuude wrote:
honestly, just run the intro mission in 1 town repeatedly, trading gil to a friend you trust if thats what you want.
Not quite what I'm talking about. I was hoping to progress all 3 plotlines simultaneously and make some money in the process, is all.

Deadgye wrote:
You all realize that each city has more than the "Getting Started" quest and that it continues a respective storyline for each nation, right?

I personally want to know if it's doable so I can experience the storyline for all the nations. Much like how I wanted to switch to windurst to get it's storyline after I finished sandoria.

Edited, Sep 27th 2010 3:26am by Deadgye
Exactly.


Yeah well thats true....so i guess its gonna be like in FFXI, where you need to change nation to do their missions
#8 Sep 27 2010 at 5:42 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
421 posts
I try to do I and we can't , u can do regional guildleave , just go to the adventure guild and get them :D
____________________________
<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="guild hosting"><img src="http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-ffxiv/39704_48d6215903dff562.png"></a>
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 19 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (19)